Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

LethalGeek posted:

....anyway, whatever the gently caress you're projecting here bucko.

Went back and looked and lol they're not even out of HS yet. Don't think this will go anywhere but at least it was different.

Ha I wish I had that kind of income.

Her friend told her a story about how great it is to date an older man and she made fun of her friend at first but now she's going to give it a furtive go on the internet.

Or she's a hooker.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
No because fatness increases over time

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

opus111 posted:

only if you're a perma-stationary goon/goonette/troon

Only if you're not a six sigma anomaly

This post written in a supine position atop a foam bed after messaging a stupendously out of my league girl on a website called OK Cupid

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
lol she replied.

This date is going to be like the one with the pretty anesthesiologist where about halfway through she had just decided to be a dutiful good date despite her having everything in her life sorted that I have profoundly hosed up apart from the whole being tall and white things.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

LeoMarr posted:

Dude you have all points covered. White and tall. just get a dip ring depending on area and race you're going after amd you'll be squared

Do you mind if I dip while I watch u shower babe

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Jeff Sichoe posted:

for a gay dude that clown loving weirdo has some good teef

Trust fund Portlander had orthodontics as a kid and currently is only one interested in clowns, being anally penetrated, and grilling chayote. News at 11.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
I can't even imagine how fat the girls who message him are.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Pictures of text about impotent non-sex-having rage and how women are so stupid, a great time to be a redditor

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

LeoMarr posted:

dude she said she blocked me so I just wanted to end with a dickhead post because she was so easily offended.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
I've dated black girls and I've dated racist girls and my only regret is never having gotten them into the same bed together.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Poco posted:

i get lots of messages from girls who are into jesus but i never know why.

You have either a kid or a pet in your pictures. Or you just live in agriland.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Top City Homo posted:

what the gently caress is a scull

Like everything wrong about the East coast it involves being a snot and boats.

The ideal woman left NYC when she was 14 to live overseas with her field officer father, went to Berkeley and hated it, has half a master's degree and works a trade.

Also is not fat.

raton fucked around with this message at 07:33 on Apr 18, 2015

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
+ to life and mana regen is the worst use of a socket though.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Have you tried reading them your really bad posts?

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
21 Shirt Amy is an A+ online dating catch.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Lufiron posted:

It was probably a place she liked and recommended, if she dined and dashed she could never go back plus they might even know who she was

plus he couldve just gave the place all the info he had on her

Or maybe she was just a dummy

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

JebanyPedal posted:

The gently caress you talking about, I'm not being humble about it you dumb gently caress, I'm hot and girls hit me up on OKC like easy peasy, you loving gelatin rear end retard.

Short haired girls are better than all other girls.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
I actually kinda like Seinfeld but I sometimes say I don't really like Seinfeld because some people go "OH MY GAWD HOW CAN YOU NOT LIKE SEINFELD?!? EVERYONE LIKE SEINFELD" and then I can just put them in the binary-thinking nerd zone and not worry about anything else they say with feeling or passion because their feelings and passions are adherent to and mostly composed from a stack of dry shaven pubes.

Bored posted:

Well, not like, a practicing jew.

Did you ever change the clothes that the scroll wears?

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Breetai posted:

You have to remember that this isn't an attempt at communication, this is an incantation. Some level-20 pussy conjurer has told a PUA community that these words impart a +31% bonus to Opening Statement when attempting to aggro an HB8, and he's swallowed it hook, line, and sinker.

Haha

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Breetai winning the hearts of men and women with excellent posts, wanna date that good poster.

Add a photo of this post to your profile, I'm going to see if Pussy Conjurer is taken or not as a parachute account layer when I get home after Maypac.

These online ladies in Nevada are real big BTW geez louise

raton fucked around with this message at 00:58 on May 3, 2015

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
What? No you goof it's a thousand dollar baby tank / shopping mall battering ram with a battery in it so some trog mom can charge her ipad off of it.

People with children don't do responsible things unless you include grossly overprotecting their kid as responsible.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Leo you're a bad poster please don't also be a bad person

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Groovelord Neato posted:

I keep getting cuties visiting and liking my profile and I think it's some kind of cosmic joke...

If an actual attractive woman has liked me but not visited my profile I just assume she didn't know that swiping my picture whatever way it is counts as a like.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Groovelord Neato posted:

This may shock you but some people are nothing like how they act online. For instance, WET BUTT was probablyt he funniest SA poster and turned out to be a completely broken human being and was probably not funny at all in his day to day dealings.

Uh dude usually THEY'll give me their number and tell me to call/text them if I haven't asked by the fourth or so message.

WET BUTT and all other good FYAD posters have a friend in me if they come upon hard times, I don't care if they're actually bad people, because they are good posters.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Scared to date those moms because you know they're fertile.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Please stop paying Italians 50x food cost for mutilated grains and cheese.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

I love Italian but for real gently caress Italian restaurants, eat that poo poo at home.

:hf:

No other people have the temerity to charge you 35 dollars for a pile of noodles.

raton fucked around with this message at 08:45 on May 7, 2015

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

SaltLick posted:

:nws::nws::nws::nws::nws:
http://www.medaesthetics.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/Image-1-4-1030x1030.jpg

So instead of the labia being super large and hanging down think more swollen and really "puffy" looking and still protruding out like that. it's as if someone took a pussy pump and only pumped up her labia minora. when youre going down on someone for the first time and that pops out at you it takes you by surprise.

your vagina doesnt need to be perfect looking but this was just...weird and off putting. :shrug: just part of physical attraction

For those of you at work:

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

SaltLick posted:

:nws::nws::nws::nws::nws:
http://www.medaesthetics.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/Image-1-4-1030x1030.jpg

So instead of the labia being super large and hanging down think more swollen and really "puffy" looking and still protruding out like that. it's as if someone took a pussy pump and only pumped up her labia minora. when youre going down on someone for the first time and that pops out at you it takes you by surprise.

your vagina doesnt need to be perfect looking but this was just...weird and off putting. :shrug: just part of physical attraction

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

TenementFunster posted:

fresh al dente pasta is life changing

when it's hand made in front of you and costs 3.50 because you're in a Chinese place instead of some guido shake down joint.

loquacius posted:

Not that this isn't a great conversation but

spoken like someone who has never been to an actually good Italian restaurant and/or just doesn't know what to order there :colbert:

If you are at an Italian restaurant and being served a pile of noodles, one party has hosed up somehow

Go away Italian.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
I live in Vegas now but used to live in NYC. Italian food is the most over priced and over praised stuff on the planet.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Only goons would think there aren't any good Italian restaurants in NYC.

ThePriceIsRight posted:

"Whoa! Three cat photos? I see you've figured out the secret to online dating. "

Negging? (yay or nay)

Only talk about the photos if there's nothing you can say about her profile.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

loquacius posted:

California people are p much just insufferable in general w/r/t how much better everything in California is

Hear hear to that.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

opus111 posted:

if somebody refers to pasta as 'noodles' you can pretty much disregard anything they have to say re: Italian cuisine.

Oh no not the correct term for a thing, anything but that.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Does this particular aesthetic flaw have a name because I feel like there's a lot of potential here for an offensive meme, possibly even a racist offensive meme, but I don't have a term to go off of.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

cyberia posted:

Do you mean the wispy hairs at the front of her hairline? Because if so, they're called 'baby hairs'.

TY goon, that name does not lend itself well to offensive comments however so I will have to wait until that wrinkle develops.

It looks like her eyes were painted onto her eyelids and she has her eyes closed also.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

man nurse posted:

Actually most smart people get tested anytime before/after they have a new partner, rather than waiting to see if they think they're developing herpes or whatever.

There are zero smart people on this gay earth then.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

britishbornandbread posted:

I worked in an STI clinic for six years doing results admin and omfg if you don't get screened at least after every new partner then you're a monumental idiot.

Nobody does that.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
I feel so loving sorry for some people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

JediTalentAgent posted:

This article came up about someone dating on OKCupid and how white guys are attracted to Asian women.

http://digg.com/2015/fighting-yellow-fever

"Stephanie matched with this guy on a dating website, who actually got her on the phone to warn her about another guy who only dated Asian women, was abusive, and had herpes."

quote:

"They’ll actually have to look into my eyes and hold out their hands. And that’s when they’ll find out that I have teeth. And they are sharp."

fffffffffffff ok

I will say that the girls who are terrified that they're going to date a guy who likes them (possibly in part) because they are Asian are better than the girls that trot being Asian out as some kind of weird desirability marker when they're bragging about something, not that these two are mutually exclusive, nor should I have ever made a post like this.

• Locked thread