Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Popete
Oct 6, 2009

This will make sure you don't suggest to the KDz
That he should grow greens instead of crushing on MCs

Grimey Drawer
It would be cool to know if this game was actually worth it. But the last few pages of the last thread and this first page is just a bunch of thread shitters.

I have 2 other friends I play with regularly and we are all considering getting into Evolve. How is the online party system? Are you all stuck as hunters the entire time?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Popete
Oct 6, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Eonwe posted:

this is a video games topic in a games subforum on a "comedy" message board

OK, then start being funny.

Popete
Oct 6, 2009

Grimey Drawer
I think the anger over this games DLC is because there is so much of it already and so little of the core game. Clearly if they spent that much time developing new skins and animations for dlc hunters and monsters that had to take away time to develop the actual game and content you are paying $60 for. The initial price point does seem a bit high for what looks to be in the game, but idk I haven't played it yet. $40 would have been much better in my opinion.

Popete
Oct 6, 2009

Grimey Drawer

MinibarMatchman posted:

monsters in this game are metaphorical. goliaths are big dumb posters, wraiths are clever cool posters, krakens are big shocking posters

And Behemoths are platinum posters.

Popete
Oct 6, 2009

Grimey Drawer
gently caress, just let it go...

I'm thinking I'm gonna buy his game cause I'm tired of only playing Last of Us with my friends. Really every video game is for big dumb babies so screw it.

Popete
Oct 6, 2009

Grimey Drawer

qnqnx posted:

the mature Games forums for mature posters that care a lot about being mature and doing mature person things like outgrowing games

Oh now I've gone too far for saying that video games in general shouldn't be a thing people that people lose their minds over for 60+ pages of text.

Popete
Oct 6, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Dyz posted:

Play dying light with your friends, its like a mix of dead island and last of us

Idk Dying Light just doesn't seem all that interesting, I'm really burnt out on zombies. Does this game play much like L4D but with the tank? I could be down for something like that again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Popete
Oct 6, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Eye of Widesauron posted:

People can enjoy video games as an adult without losing their minds when someone says a crappy game sucks or makes a single emote reply.

Be proud to enjoy video games.

Agreed, I think video games are cool and people should be into them.

• Locked thread