Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Taiso
Feb 20, 2002

Crush them now!

I like the reference to Short Circuit 2 with the tool box on his back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Taiso
Feb 20, 2002

Crush them now!

HOOLY BOOLY posted:

From what i've seen you get a pretty major penalty for it for hunters getting downed. I guess so that people don't have to think "do i drop the trap and run or let it stay up an see if we can revive the down support." Normally 2 hunters going down will be enough to make the shield drop basically instantly.

Damaging the monster also drops the timer oddly.

Taiso
Feb 20, 2002

Crush them now!

HMS Boromir posted:

Unlocking a few of your favorite boys doesn't seem so bad, especially if you're like me and couldn't give less of a poo poo about giving your space beast a paintjob. The only thing that really rubs me the wrong way is the perks, that stuff is textbook The Bad Kind Of Free To Play.

Played against the rolling rock monster last night who had a gold skin... Made him much more visible and we trounced him... Made his failure even more embarrassing, lol

Taiso
Feb 20, 2002

Crush them now!

Gunder posted:

I love Lazarus, but I hear he's been severely nerfed since Stage 1. You might also want to try out Jack for Trapping.

Yea, I think since you lose 3 mins off your dome when people go down his Lazarus Device ability seems really lovely.

Snatch Duster posted:

Echoing the sentiment that Slim is the best medic. Nothing like doing 8k damage with 45% reload speed letting you heal for like 12k health.

He was the one I was eyeballing. I just bought Sunny though so it'll be a while before I can buy another hunter.

Taiso
Feb 20, 2002

Crush them now!
In the tutorials they talk about killing wild life so the monster cant get it. Is that actually viable? It seems like it makes the most sense to avoid all wildlife aside from albinos. If you kill it the monster can still eat it, or does it become inedible after a time?

Taiso
Feb 20, 2002

Crush them now!
my game freaked out in a very weird way.

Taiso
Feb 20, 2002

Crush them now!
I think we do need a new thread. At the top should be a tip to not buy Bucket since you get him so quickly with daily logins.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Taiso
Feb 20, 2002

Crush them now!

HMS Boromir posted:

EDIT: On the bright side,

:shepface:

You monster.... had my 1st victory against the Wraith last night. Abe tracking it in the bubble made him trivial, also didnt help that he kept "escaping" through our Assault mines lol.

• Locked thread