Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
landy.
I want to know more about bill's life and would be more interested in seeing a show about him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Afro Doug

ya. me too

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
?????

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
BIG BIC SQUAD
dont talk poo poo about my waifu

tokyo_vamp

poisoned by cowboy killers
grew distaste with the hannibal character after the horrible mishandling of him in the movies focusing on him so i was already too burnt out on him to get into the show

Al Borland

by XyloJW

Bull Runner posted:

I want to know more about bill's life and would be more interested in seeing a show about him.

Buffy the gal slayer.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

BIG BIC SQUAD

ibts posted:

grew distaste with the hannibal character after the horrible mishandling of him in the movies focusing on him so i was already too burnt out on him to get into the show

please give the show a chance, its so much better than the movies honestly. mads mikkelsen is fuckin perfect for the role, he's very charismatic

les fleurs du mall

by LadyAmbien
put the ratings in the loving basket

----------------

yoober

ibts posted:

the show is very unlike the movies

Lil Cunty

Bull Runner posted:

yeah...YEAH!

holy poo poo yeah that would be way more interesting

ty crap

ty landy

landy.
Would you watch buffalo?

I'd watch buffalo.

I'd watch it hard.

Tebulot

im hip now bois

I saw it twice and giggle every time when he says Jack is in the pantry

joke_explainer

a lot of people think buffalo bill was nicknamed that because of buffalo, NY. but in actuality he was the inventor of Buffalo Wings. unrelated to the murders

bacalou

Security Drone posted:

a lot of people think buffalo bill was nicknamed that because of buffalo, NY. but in actuality he was the inventor of Buffalo Wings. unrelated to the murders

but buffalo wings are named after buffalo ny...

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
when I see ads for that show I think of 3rd rock from the sun.
now a buffalo bill show that would be good.

ron color

bacalou posted:

buffalo ny is also named after buffalo bill

ulvir

ChairmanMeow posted:

when I see ads for that show I think of 3rd rock from the sun.
now a buffalo bill show that would be good.

variations of him saying "would you ___ me?" while looking towards the camera, and a laughtrack

RedLobster

Original Character
!DO NOT STEAL!
I have to tuck my member between my legs everytime I hear goodbye horses thanks to that film

poverty goat

bacalou posted:

Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo

Blue's Clues

WHAT THE gently caress IS WECK?

joke_explainer

ron color posted:

buffalo ny is also named after buffalo bill

yeah or as they called him in Buffalo, just 'mayor bill'. story goes he was at anchor bar in Noname, NY, and they were out of the edible parts of the chicken, with just a big pile of wings left. he said, 'hey, lets fry these up and put my Mayor Sauce (also known as Buffalo Sauce) on them.' they were so good they finally found a decent name for the city at the same time.

Android Blues

that film is good but it ruined goodbye horses for me. i bet it would have been a good song otherwise too.

Al Borland

by XyloJW
Buffalo Bill: "Would you watch me? I'd watch me. I'd watch me so hard."

----------------

joke_explainer

gggiiimmmppp posted:

Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo

Can be so hard for people to parse so lets get into this. Easiest way is just to break it down, so lets pull out all the city descriptors.

Buffalo buffalo buffalo, buffalo buffalo.

So the Buffalo that are bullied by Buffalo, also themselves bully buffalo. Like:

Jerks jerks aggravate, aggravate jerks.

Now you add the qualifier to it. Like:

Canadian Jerks Canadian jerks aggravate, aggravate Canadian Jerks.

So then you put it all together.

Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo.

A Tin Of Beans

i used to work at a store where we had to have safe music with no swears that is OK for little kids to hear. someone put "goodbye horses" on a mix CD to play in the store, and i thought that was pretty good, and funny, because of how the song was used in the film with buffalo bill in it.

the song itself is of course "safe for work" as they say. but the context it was once used in made it feel risque.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al Borland

by XyloJW

A Tin Of Beans posted:

i used to work at a store where we had to have safe music with no swears that is OK for little kids to hear. someone put "goodbye horses" on a mix CD to play in the store, and i thought that was pretty good, and funny, because of how the song was used in the film with buffalo bill in it.

the song itself is of course "safe for work" as they say. but the context it was once used in made it feel risque.

Depends did anyone start doing the buffalo bill dance? If so that definitely was the best day ever those little kids would never get.

----------------

• Locked thread