Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dishwasherlove
Nov 26, 2007

The ultimate fusion of man and machine.

I'm not sure Nintendo charged you less for your 3DS because it didn't have a charger.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dishwasherlove
Nov 26, 2007

Given how popular the original Rocket Slime Adventure is in this thread, is the 3ds sequel worth picking up if I can't read a word of Japanese?

dishwasherlove
Nov 26, 2007

You can just do it in Windows by right clicking the drive. Nintendo prefer you to use this program:

http://en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/220/~/how-to-format-an-sd-card-or-microsd-card

dishwasherlove
Nov 26, 2007

Apologies for the false info, looks like I haven't formatted anything since 2007.

dishwasherlove
Nov 26, 2007

In Australia the physical copy is on sale at our largest gaming retailer.

dishwasherlove
Nov 26, 2007

Hikaki posted:

I just started Bravely Default for the first time and oh man that intro is cheesy as heck.

If you're still playing shoot me friend code. I'm only an a few hours in. 4828-9676-6849.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dishwasherlove
Nov 26, 2007

Zenostein posted:

So: anything cool done with patches for 3ds stuff? And is there some sort of place to look for this sort of thing? The obvious reddit (much like the vita one) is mostly full of people who can't follow directions asking for help, or requesting ports of things that obviously won't work.

This, although the DS game is better.

https://fantranslators.info/projects/rocket-slime-3ds/