Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

I like the MM limited edition but not enough to pay what anyone wants for it at this point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

loquacius posted:

So, I just received a $50 Amazon gift card and after trying a New 3DS at PAX I thought I might put it toward an incredibly irresponsible purchase. The problem is that for some reason I can't seem to find the New 3DS on Amazon -- every listing is a scalper charging more than MSRP which I refuse to reward. Is it just not being sold on Amazon by any reputable and non-crooked source? If not, how come? :saddowns:

They'll show up once the demand dies down, it'll probably be another month or so. They were just about at MSRP last week, people have just bought the stock third parties were selling so all that's left now are people overcharging.

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

Cake Attack posted:

it's hosed up that you couldn't marry the elf detective lady in rune factory IV

or any of the older women characters really. Quote this if you support anime milfs

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

X/Y if you want the most recent new game, Alpha Sapphire/Omega Ruby if you want a remake of an older gen game.

I think X/Y is better but everyone will argue about it.

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

Sequel-rear end sequel

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

SADDLE ME UP posted:

Which Sega 3D classics should I get

OutRun

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

Just FYI, Stretchmo is really good

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

African AIDS cum posted:

The new Dr. Mario is gonna be really sick

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

epitasis posted:

a better plan than playing bravely default is to buy the bravely default songs for theatrhythm and playing that

Agreed, but play Bravely Default for a little bit. You'll know when to stop.

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

Inazuma Eleven is hard to get used to, I'm not used to doing much with the stylus in games.

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

Kirby Super Star was definitely in my top 5 SNES games when I was a kid.

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

Sirbloody posted:

I will wait then, I won't be moving for another few months I am just trying to plan ahead. Now I just need to debate to get the Kindle Oasis or buy a Refurb Voyage, my wife stole my older Kindle (3 I think) and I hate reading on my iPad so I need a major upgrade.

Get the refurb Voyage or a Paperwhite, IMO. I have a voyage and had a paperwhie, the voyage is real good but only worth the premium if you use it a ton. The Oasis doesn't seem worth even more on top of that.

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

SylvainMustach posted:

Gotcha. Will do. And I take it the new 3ds uses a micro SD or did something in the video go over my head

Yeah, it uses microSD. Make sure you practice your screwing so you can put it in correctly.

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

Sea Sponge Run posted:

is gotta protectors cute

yes

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

River City: Tokyo Rumble is real good. Whoever said it's basically 2d Yakuza is spot on.

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

SeANMcBAY posted:

I definitely hope StreetPass returns. That's definitely one of my favorite 3DS features.

Oh, you're the guy who likes streetpass

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

I'm going to sell my town because I haven't touched it in over a year and everyone in it sucks anyway, stupid lame animals

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

I lost my copy of Animal Crossing :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

Nobody that pirated the game actually needs eshop access, so good job Nintendo I guess