Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bass Bottles
Jan 14, 2006

BOSS BATTLES DID NOTHING WRONG

virtualboyCOLOR posted:

If it makes you feel better I'm having a blast with Monster Hunter 4. The improved graphics are noticeably better. I had a circle pad pro for my XL than I will kinda miss but the nub is really easy to get used to.

CPP kinda suck tho. The right stick is next to the buttons instead of above or below them. I have one attached for MM but in using the L-targeting more because it just feels better.

I haven't tried the nub but the placement seems like an improvement.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bass Bottles
Jan 14, 2006

Ciaphas posted:

Good news, everyone! :farnsworth:

Remembered I had an old pair of glasses with anti-glare coating, so I tried those instead for my 3DS. It worked, I'm free to play excellent games without headaches :woop:

Now the question is, do I want a New 3DS so I have proper camera controls for MH4 :shobon:

Hooray! I'm very happy for you :)

Bass Bottles
Jan 14, 2006

Fryhtaning posted:

80 hours to finally beat Bravely Default. Jesus, that last boss fight :stare:

I pulled out the BD card, stuck in FE:A, and I was about to switch it on when a little voice inside of me went, you just played 80 hours of Bravely Default, and now you're about to start an even longer RPG?

So now I'm playing Mario Golf. :cheers:

Fire Emblem Awakening definitely didn't take me 80 hours to complete. Probably not even half that, though I'm not 100% sure.

Bass Bottles
Jan 14, 2006

I think the Metroid game looks fun but I doubt I can convince anyone to play it with me. Does anyone know if it has online play, or matchmaking to play with randoms, or download play, or can be played single player?

Bass Bottles
Jan 14, 2006

Yessssss I hope you can play with randos online.

I also hope I can get a friend to play Zelda co-op with me.

Bass Bottles
Jan 14, 2006

Woah I thought Nintendo games never went on sale. Is $40 good for Hyrule Warriors??

Bass Bottles
Jan 14, 2006

If I wanted to play a Mario & Luigi game which would be the best to try?

Bass Bottles
Jan 14, 2006

Wow rude.

Gonna buy this game :)

Bass Bottles
Jan 14, 2006

What was it I saw about AI controlled doll characters, though?

Bass Bottles
Jan 14, 2006

Electric Phantasm posted:

That's only for single player I think, but they should really add in a functionally for what you are thinking.

Oh, that's too bad :(

Bass Bottles
Jan 14, 2006

jivjov posted:

Digital purchases are tied to an account; that's what the NNID is for.

You know exactly what NESguerilla means, don't play dumb.

Bass Bottles
Jan 14, 2006

jivjov posted:

He says he wants his purchase tied to an account. That is what an NNID is. An account that your digital purchases are tied to. If he wants to transfer his NNID over to a new system, there's 2 ways to do it; a system transfer directly from old system to new system, or a phone call to move the NNID from a lost/broken/otherwise-not-present system to a new one.

Just make sure to record the serial number of the old one.

lol yes but it's still not up to par with every other service on the planet and that is the point

Bass Bottles
Jan 14, 2006

I can't decide if A Link Between Worlds or Kid Icarus is my favorite 3DS game but actually I can because ALBW didn't hurt me physically to play.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bass Bottles
Jan 14, 2006

Is the Wind Waker stuff going to be exclusive to the 3DS version?