Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

I'm interplanetary, bitch
Let's go to Mars

Pair with your Mountain Dew toothpaste and Pizza Hut floss.

Just kidding; that target audience doesn't floss.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

Let's go to Mars

InequalityGodzilla posted:

Why is he barefoot?

Because it's TV news and he and his producer would rather he be comfortable than be impeccably dressed below the desk?

You're lucky he's wearing pants.

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

Let's go to Mars

graybook posted:

Checked an old folder of mine for something possibly worth a sensible chuckle.

At least it's not more pictureless posting, I guess.

Actual lightning 'shop for weather, Dad-level pun for YouTube, Public Enemy level for Clock, yet he couldn't find even a hammer or screwdriver or something for settings.

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

Let's go to Mars

Mierenneuker posted:

The title says Motherfucking Wizards, but the cover says Mother loving Wizards. So which one is it? This is important.

Works either way, if you think about it. In either case you need at least one mother and two wizards to get on.

EDIT: Wait, the first form works and the second doesn't if you only have two wizards who are both mothers. But the summary might rule that out.

dont be mean to me has a new favorite as of 16:04 on Aug 28, 2015

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

Let's go to Mars

Malachite_Dragon posted:

Would you pay $50-60 (or whatever retail is these days for physical copies) for a disk with literally nothing but an installation program for Steam?

The publisher would say it was outreach. Theoretically there are some PC gamers for who MGS5 would be their first Steam title. I could probably count them on my fingers and maybe toes, but they probably exist.

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

Let's go to Mars

Jamesman posted:

If you have a computer that plays current-gen games, you have a computer with a Blu-Ray drive. :confused:

It's not uncommon for a build-your-own-PC thread build to have a GTX 970 or better and an external optical drive if any. Thanks to the only Blu-Ray player worth a drat on Windows closing up shop overnight a year or so ago, there's no actual reason to have a BD-ROM drive on a PC.

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

Let's go to Mars

flosofl posted:

I've heard it's the wurst.

You don't have to be so sauer about it. :v:

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

Let's go to Mars

I'm not sure I want to see "goose".

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

Let's go to Mars

VendaGoat posted:

No argument from me.

poo poo, it's even 65% off.

I don't think I want 65% off. :ohdear:

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

Let's go to Mars

I hope not, and mostly for the AI's sake.

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

Let's go to Mars

Bees on Wheat posted:

You rang?

Managed to find it because I remembered the phrase "$2.40 for salt? Thanks Obama." from earlier in the thread.

Pot Brownies seems pretty straightforward and Zoo Burger sounds like any other local burger chain's trademark unreasonable burger.

Cheese Monster sounds delightfully Midwestern, and also like what your cardiologist will name her new yacht after a few years of you eating those.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

Let's go to Mars

Chrpno posted:

Hang on, I Kill You is $6.66 but the I Kill You platter is $5.50? Tempting...

'I Kill U Platter' is clearly a knockoff of name-brand 'I'll Kill You'.

Why they're both served at the same place I have no idea.

• Locked thread