Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Dragon Balls? Are they tasty?

the Buttocks! posted:

I can't figure out the 8th one, where it looks like she's sunk up to her thighs in the floor. Help me out here.

Leopard print leggings blend with the floor pattern.

Edit: Doh, tabs..

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

I have and original SNES Chrono Trigge with box, manual, and poster.. and I bought it all for $5 when I was a kid and the local video store was going out of business. It's no Earthbound price-wise, but it's still not cheap. I think it would be more if they hadn't re-released it like 3 times..

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

That seriously looks like something from "Welcome to Night Vale".

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Kajeesus posted:

When I was a kid they had root beer flavored toothpaste, which is still a thing as far as I'm aware. Root beer itself is not a thing here, so when I first had it as an adult, all I could taste was children's toothpaste. That's the story of why I don't like root beer, hope you enjoyed.

What third world hell hole do you live in where you can't enjoy root beer?

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Tiggum posted:

Literally anywhere but America.

:thejoke:

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Maybe someone hit him with a .50 cal fired from a slingshot?

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

My grandma has a raincoat that looks like that.

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

That comma has always bothered me..

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

I'm getting the Cheshire Cat, but whatever..

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

If you look at it, the cover clearly says "don't even bother to draw". It's all intimidation, man. I bet that thing isn't even loaded. They're too busy staring at the gun-hand and then they get popped by someone else.

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Kugyou no Tenshi posted:

It's obviously from the alt-timeline Avengers: The Old Age of Ultron.

The Age of Oldtron

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Krowley posted:

Never noticed the boner before, but it makes sense wrt the latter seasons

I think that's less a boner and more just a standard bulge..

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Bored posted:

For 2 weeks, it ran on its wheel, seldom stopping to eat and drink. Then, one night, I woke up and found it dead on its wheel. I think its little heart just couldn't take the non-stop running. :(

This is a great metaphor for working in corporate America.

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Zamboni_Rodeo posted:

Crossposting from the Funny Comics thread:

Why? I know exactly what it is. Just.. why?

For content- I have a juvenile sense of humor:

He's even got the wedding ring :v:

New Leaf has a new favorite as of 02:34 on May 28, 2015

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

FadedReality posted:

While it isn't in good taste to take humiliating pictures of people whose entire asses are hanging out, come on. When my shirt rides up even a bit in the back I can feel a draft. How can so many nerds have so little self awareness about their asses hanging out of their pants and/or that they have homeless person level BO?

A long time ago when I still played my wife finally relented and gave Magic a shot. She liked the complexity so we went to the local game shop on a Saturday to get her a starter pack and maybe get to know the local players. The overpowering stench in that room and the handful of nerds eyefucking her pretty much turned her off from ever wanting to step foot in a game shop again.

My wife's friend was a closet nerd until I got her to read a trade of "Invincible". Now she's borrowed my entire trade paperback library. She knew a trade I didn't have was out and she was going to get it for me for Christmas to thank me for letting her read all my books, and she said the clerk couldn't even help her because of how surprised he was that she was even in the store. She finally went and got it on Amazon like I've always done.

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

veedubfreak posted:

Counterpoint: being in public you have no expectation of privacy.
Also: http://www.duluthtrading.com/store/mens/workwear/longtail-t-shirts/longer-shirts.aspx

Not that anyone gives a gently caress, 90% of my wardrobe is Duluth these days. Normal length t-shirts have never fit me right.

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

cobalt impurity posted:

Women showing a legitimate interest in nerd hobbies throws the fact in neckbeards' faces that it's not their interests that repel attractive and socially well-adjusted people, it's their behaviors and personalities. It drops the veil of being able to blame something external instead of having to examine themselves and possibly change their lifestyle in inconvenient ways (like showering or buying properly fitting clothes). This makes gross nerds lash out and form a boys only club where they can complain about women not liking them.

But that isn't very funny.

Who the gently caress eats pineapple and onion pizza? That cat is doing them a favor.

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

I own two refrigerators. I am the 1%!

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

I'd love to know where all of these are. A lot are in Eastern Europe judging by most of the architecture and lettering you can see. Surely the people working on these projects know that something is wrong.

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Tea In A Shoe posted:

Someone forgot to plug in the correct cables:

I know that's fake. It's got to be fake. But I have to ask why. Where is that from?

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Is it wrong that I see Sweet Dee?

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJCxgt7Qb6k

Surprised this didn't as much hate as the "Man of Steel" stuff (I love that movie, stfu).

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Okay seriously, someone make a thread for those things. They're neat but not funny.

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Worst. Farside. Ever.

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Dr Christmas posted:

Fun fact about this picture. The guy who penciled this page drew Batman with his eyes closed in the second panel, and it looked actually kind of okay. When they colored it, they turned the folds of his eyelids into open eyes.

They also fixed it for the trade paperback I believe. They were under some serious time constraints on this because this was the tie-in comic to the surprisingly good "Injustice" fighting game from a couple years ago.

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

I own those books- got them from a relative for Christmas- and they loving own. Dump foods are loving delicious.

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

szary posted:

Just don't eat mushrooms

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

It's the Garbage Pail Kids family.

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Hey goons - I'm looking for a picture and can't run it down. I saw it a few years ago- there's a kid in a library with a sign taped to his back that said something along the lines of "Do not bother this person, they are very busy. Exceptions: Are you on fire and this person is the only one who can put you out? Is this person on fire and unaware of it? Is the building about to be hit by a meteor?" etc.. Anyone remember this and have a copy? A co-worker is "not to be bothered" today and I was going to tape that to his door.

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Yes! Thank you!

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Anyone else imagine Sonichu as having a really deep Joe Swanson from Family Guy voice?

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Someone obviously added Steampunk to justify gluing some gears to a fedora.

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

WOW, going to need some backstory here. Pressure cooker with faulty valve or something?

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Genpei Turtle posted:

You can't post this without posting the rest of the series!

Wow, Christine is all about those strange inanimate objects..

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Does that make "Hey Jude" a Holocaust remembrance song?

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Yeah I'd love that shower. I'd extend my bathroom out the side of the house if I had to.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

BonHair posted:

Remember that Dees needs source photos, and these are probably stock photos.

The thumbnail made it look like he was holding a giant burrito.

• Locked thread