Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

QI was an incredible show. I think my favourite episode was the one where Daniel Radcliffe guest stars and he inexplicably knows everything. Related:

What a magnificent son of a bitch.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

Krowley posted:

New season just started

Unless you meant that the latest season were bad or something?

I didn't know it was still going! That's good news.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

Ash Wednesday.

:v:

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

wyoming posted:

Dude whatever, Sandi Toksvig is taking over, that works fine with me.

OH NICE

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

Hooded Reptile posted:

looks like someone had free sex....(party)

New thread title suggestions:

Became Entertain Dog. (Homo Dog)

"ORPHAN" Previous Life been HORNY SPERM and ABORTION

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

snergle posted:

How much of what type of sex do I need to have to reach step 3? I want to reach that sweet buddist high of non existence but I don't want to work for it please give me a sexy short cut.

Pay-sex/buy-sex. Be a very sexy cockroach. I think you can skip the first two stages this way. Good luck. I for one am still waiting for step two, which is sex party and dogs. Not at the same time. That would be weird.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

Ozz81 posted:

Sorta :nws: pictures in link - appears our pal Wayne Gretzky is either a worldly traveler, or his influence has spread further than anyone expected

http://metro.co.uk/2015/10/27/men-are-taking-photos-of-their-balls-in-front-of-beautiful-landscapes-5465223/

Nutscapes

The second this popped up on my Facebook, I knew exactly who owned those balls. Famous balls.

in addition:

cash crab has a new favorite as of 02:21 on Oct 31, 2015

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

Frozenpussy posted:

I was thinking the same thing

I love this so much.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

What's going on in this thread?

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

:mad:

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

OctoberBlues posted:

I appreciate their honesty. There is a restaurant in Des Moines where they have a chart like that and the hottest level is called "Iowa Hot."

loving really? Iowa hot would be like Tabasco, stop patronizing me.

Iowa Hot = "There are onions in it."

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

Crow Jane posted:

Whoa whoa whoa. Are you talking actual onions? Because that sounds like Nebraska talk, the fine folks of the Hawkeye State* stick to dehydrated onions, like God intended.

*I had to look that up, because I know nothing about Iowa. What would a hawk even look at there?

Mice. And uh... Onions.

Anywho:

(Canada's Minister of Multiculturalism)

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

blarzgh posted:

Canadian politicians crack jokes.

Strudel Man posted:

You guys should Sikh out the correct pronunciation of the word 'Sikh.' :mad:

:v:

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

For like 0.01 seconds I though the cup was John Cena

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

:smith:

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

Wise Puupet
Wise Puppet was amongst the few to survive Emperor Paul Saltines Karate Killings, incidentally he looked vaguely like Snoop Dogg

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

:3:

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

mini trial

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

Subjunctive posted:

"Pure speculation meat", perfect.

(Paging Cash Crab.)

I didn't see this post until after I went through the list of dishes and settled on this exact thing. Spooky.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

Other than Apple Cabin Foods, the best Liar Town USA invention is clearly The Burbank Shopping Plaza.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

Viruswithshoes posted:

Humanity is failing.

We had our time in the sun.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

I love this baby.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

:3:

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

MMMM

for some reason these pictures are together

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

i'm going for a theme

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

Kwyndig posted:

Wait, would this be karate for elves or to fight elves?

I assume to fight elves, because that would be slightly more awesome

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

ryonguy posted:

Quite a cutting edge salad.

<:mad:>

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

Deteriorata posted:

Don't get so snippy.

PCOS Bill posted:

Okay cut it out

:catstare:

anywho content

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

TALK IS FOR THE WEAK

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

PizzaThief posted:

Clearance sales are wonderful things.
The more I look, the better it gets.

edit: holy poo poo, tables.

whereWHERE

I WANT THIS TELL ME WHERE TO BUY TELL ME

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

PizzaThief posted:

Super Clearance Rack(tm) at the local JC Pennys.
I'm also sorry to say that I snagged the last one.

Well, at least someone gets to have it.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

Judge Schnoopy posted:

great you loving spergs you ruined the funny pictures thread and now we'll never get it back

here have this in solace of all the funny pictures we might have seen

Seeing this picture edited makes me appreciate how much I like Han Solo's outfit.

Anyway, let's unfuck this thread.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

Memento posted:

Man that avatar, did you piss someone off more than usual Bill?

idk it seems pretty par for the course

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

popewiles posted:

Huh, I went to high school with this guy. Strange seeing 'real life' people turn up here.

:smith: All the people I know IRL have shown up in the AUG thread.

• Locked thread