Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

Grognan posted:

Camped kittycorner to that thing. Noone used it. We told people to use it though, with bullhorns.

There was a big bar camp within sight of the thing.

Edit: people would stick their fingers in it.

"kittycorner"? :catstare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

Chard posted:

Please read a book at some point, or at least a light magazine.

It would have to be an American one, apparently.

Honestly I thought it was a phonepost, and was just making a joke.

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

Zug zug!

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

Turtlicious posted:

And that's what Jude means in Yiddish? That's incredibly efficient, my god.

It's German for "Jew". The Nazis forced Jews to wear those stars, to make it easier to single them out for ill treatment on the streets. Yom Kippur is a very sacred Jewish holiday. These two things do not go together. :thejoke:

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

New Leaf posted:

Does that make "Hey Jude" a Holocaust remembrance song?

Nah. Nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah.

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

Holy poo poo, it's an actual thing and not something from Liartown.

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

It's much better as the whole thing.

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

http://flavorwire.com/457300/daniel-kibblesmith-the-man-behind-the-hilarious-gopteens-on-trolling-republicans-and-dming-rand-paul

Oh thank god.

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

IncredibleIgloo posted:

Because I just sent these broads some dickpics.

They're laughing because your dick is garbage.

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

Except... wouldn't that mean "keep off dune unless shortening the way"? IE they're cool with it as long as you're taking a short cut? :haw:

Hyperlynx has a new favorite as of 11:31 on Oct 27, 2015

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

I don't think we've heard enough opinions about an internet man yet. Come on, speak up everyone, the funny pictures thread wouldn't be the same without it.

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

This just needs "authorised by such-and-such of the Elephant party, Canberra" and it could be an election poster.

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

HairyManling posted:

This is quite possibly the most disturbing thing I've seen in a while.

Mate, you should watch the actual video if you think that gif is disturbing. Holy god. Very funny, in a perverse sort of way, though.

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

Kooloo limpah!

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

That's an Aussie burger chain. Pretty good food.

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

stubblyhead posted:

Does that red circle represent the beet slice you barbarians like to desecrate your burgers with?

Haha, not that I'm aware of.

I didn't know beetroot on burgers was actually an Aussie thing. I guess that explains why whenever Maccas McDonalds or Hungry Jack's Burger King do an "Aussie Burger" they loudly point out that it has beetroot on it...

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

Max Faget was instrumental in the American space flight program.

e: f;b

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

:thejoke:?

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

Say Nothing posted:

Have you ever seen anything so wonderful in your entire life?

It's better down where it's wetter.

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

pussy snorkel?

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

Hand rolled with Carlos by exotic Mayan virgins? Ew. I hate Carlos in my tacos.

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

The thing that annoys me most about the whole "flat earth" nonsense is the myth that people thought the earth was flat in olden times. Hell, the ancient Greeks calculated the circumference of the earth to a pretty close estimate using evidence even they could observe, and that was around 2200 years ago.

e: while we're at it, you can't see stars in pictures of the Earth because the Earth is really bright when lit up by the sun, and washes the stars out of the picture.

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

Cakefool posted:

I believe hundreds of people have, but like all conspiracy theorists she'd find fault in the evidence.

Oh, yeah, sure. There's no reasoning with conspiracy theorists, or really with anyone who believes anything strongly enough.

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

:crossarms:

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

In Recettear: An Item Shop's Tale you literally play as an RPG shop owner.

Unfortunately there are also actual dungeon crawling RPGing bits as well, which you pretty much have to do if you want to make enough money to keep up with the repayments on your shop.

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

GuardianOfAsgaard posted:

Check out Shoppe Keep, it's pretty easy (protip, grow and sell weed, seriously) but it's a fun time waster.

Haha. Maybe not.

http://steamcommunity.com/games/381120/announcements/detail/58911727096255986

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

My Lovely Horse posted:

I've never seen an actual vehicle look this much like a Lego set.

Holy poo poo. I thought I was alone with the yellow-on-black similarity

http://lego.wikia.com/wiki/6876_Alienator

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

The reason Akinator asks such oddball questions is when it's already really confident it knows the answer and wants to get some answers for its little-used questions, to improve its database.

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

DrBouvenstein posted:

Hmm...let's zoom in a bit:

That is indeed the phone number of the American Cribbage Congress, apparently. http://www.cribbage.org/contact/ . What cribbage has to do with pegging I just don't know.

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

"Bernie buddies"

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

Hey, it's not exclusionary. Black olives matter, but that doesn't mean green olives don't!

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

Zamboni_Rodeo posted:

I can only dream of being half as fashionable as these guys.

If you were half as fashionable as the guy on the left, you'd be naked.

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

Have we ever done an Apple Cabin photoshop thread? Someone do that.

No. Nononono. Just leave the originals in their pristine glory. A photoshop thread would only gently caress it up.

e: it's like the Aldi of Apple Cabin Foods. Dodgy, lovely knockoffs that are almost like the real thing, only not.

Hyperlynx has a new favorite as of 13:17 on Feb 7, 2016

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

mr pooglyfoop posted:

I got bored at work today...

Holy poo poo :D

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

mr pooglyfoop posted:

Ha, already thought of that.
Made sure it wasn't in any way networked to anything else.

Though I did get called out for CAT GIZZARD LOAF for the headcheese entry when I left it and there was like 10 packs of it put out the next day.
Oddly enough a few sold before it was caught.
If they're not taking pride of place in the meat section, you should absolutely send them in to the Liartown guy.

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

Marta Velasquez posted:

Post Your Favorite (or Request) > PYF thoughts on Barney

Huh huh huh... whatever you say, Fred! Catch me later, I'll buy you a beer.

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

A problem has been detected and Tony Abbott has been shut down to prevent damage to your ruling party

Pretty much literally, yes. His own party chucked him out in favour of Turnbull, because their poll results were loving terrible as a result of Abbott's nonsense.

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

Those DEA patches are amazing. They're literally the Fun Police, and proud of it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

Bees are also significantly smaller than flowers, in fact. HTH.

• Locked thread