Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

Master Twig posted:

If Luck Be in the Air Tonight were the solution then the I in Air would be revealed. :colbert:

Also how is it a "Thing" and not a "Phrase?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

That cat looks straight out of Jim Henson's Creature Shop.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

FreudianSlippers posted:

Why is there a terrified child hiding in a dark shack in the background?

That's the time-out shack you get locked in when you misbehave. Didn't you go to kindergarten?

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

Haruharuharuko posted:

Found it through twitter

"If only this weren't a joke."

So how is it real, exactly?

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe
Whenever Maytag posts in these threads, it's just to cry about how the funny pics-to-words ratio is not up to his standards. If you ever want a real good laugh, just click the ? under his name in any of the funny picture threads to see the endless flow of tears.

And then wait for the inevitable PM you get from him as he relishes in the attention he is getting.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe
I see nothing inaccurate with that image.

I am also very amused by the *ART* archway. I wish more art labeled itself so I could tell what was and wasn't art.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

canis minor posted:

So why is the bicyclist not sinking in the river?

He's not actually in the river yet. He's just being hit by a car and being sent flying towards the river.

Alternate answer: The water is so polluted with thick toxic sludge, that he can't actually be submerged.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

I honestly can't tell if I miss watching wrestling or not.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

Doctor Bishop posted:

Okay, if you say so.

:nws:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeA8a9hfjTc:nws:

E: linked to be on the safe side

Dickbutt is at least 7 years old?! :aaa:

Edit: Oh my god it's 9 years old. :aaaaa:

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

Help me out here.

Is it that the plastic over of the TV kinda looks like a vagina?

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

flosofl posted:

That movie is getting poo poo on by *everyone*. Rotten Tomatoes has it at 9% positive.

EDIT: Hahahaha

content:

That reviewer must not remember Fraggle Rock very well because that poo poo got raw at times. Don't compare this Fantastic Four movie to Fraggle Rock. Fraggle Rock is loving amazing. :(

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

I'm just gonna start calling myself a Hollywood director and start demanding money from everyone for all the shits I take because there is no difference and gently caress everything. gently caress you.

Give me money to fund my next project which should be dropping in a few hours.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

New Leaf posted:

Someone obviously added Steampunk to justify gluing some gears to a fedora.

Reverse Google Search shows the original was Red Riding Hood.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe
I've never had beer before. Can someone tell me how a Pale Donkey Slurper differs from a regular Donkey Slurper?

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

mind the walrus posted:

That is still most noted for this picture, which I will happily repost:

I still remember that there was a pedophile on that site. Karl something. He was this creepy emo guy from BYOB who would perv on most of the underage girls and try to meet them. And then he ended up loving that pilot chick (featured in the above image).

pilot is Chloe Dykstra from Nerdist.

AYB: for all your bad decisions.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

Endymion FRS MK1 posted:

Really wanting that Precise Dwarf Bravery shirt

It's exactly what's written on my D&D character sheet.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

This feels illegal. Is it illegal?

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

The Glumslinger posted:

The alternative is having a 10 DVD install, since that is how big next gen games are. I'm honestly surprised they even bothered to pack a disk in there, and not just a steam code by itself

If you have a computer that plays current-gen games, you have a computer with a Blu-Ray drive. :confused:

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

Sir Unimaginative posted:

there's no actual reason to have a BD-ROM drive on a PC.

Well there would be if people put games on Blu-Ray instead of selling you a Steam installer in a case.

But apparently even that won't work for people if they're building high-end PCs without any sort of drive in them.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

Sometimes, I really do feel like this world is gonna be alright. :unsmith:

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

Gorilla Salad posted:

You know, I've seen toys with detachable heads before. But never one with detachable tits.

Well, 'bust' I suppose.

I'm almost positive I have, but I can't think of any specific examples at the moment, which is probably a good thing.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

Centripetal Horse posted:

I read that as "boning man."

I kind of want to know how many people used that public Fleshlight?

You know the answer is not zero.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

I wish I knew what this was from. I love absurd Japanese games.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

dpack_1 posted:

Sure. I bet they look pretty embarrassed shoving eels in their asses right? I bet you thought it would just be a funny thing. Haha.

What do you think the eels smell like? Are you curious, just for laughs haha, would you like to smell them?

:mad:

This guy gets it.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

I wonder where the artwork was stolen from, because I would love to find that person's artwork and see avatars of little fat marvel characters all over the forums. :3:

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe
That screamy noise metal stuff all blends so much together, I can't understand how fans of it can tell one group from another. It's just mashing instruments without any kind of tone of rhythm and someone scraping their throat and I don't understand what makes one group different from another. Like, can someone really say "Oh this person's voice is different from that person's" when they're all doing the exact same thing, and their voices are drowned out by instrumental noise? Can you say " Oh this band plays like this and that band plays like that?" when they are all doing the same style and it's all deliberate noise? I'm genuinely asking.

Or is it just "Oh I like incomprehensible noise I am glad there are so many people doing the exact same thing so we never run out of it?"

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

matureaudiencesonly posted:

This is the equivalent of saying, "I can't stand country, it all sounds the same", or "They forgot the C in Rap, it's all awful". I'm not sure why it is a difficult concept that there are gradations in metal as well.

No but I'm talking about this one specific form of metal.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe
Praise be to Tim Buckley, for giving us Loss.jpg. Though Lilah's poison womb may not have bore fruit, her story has managed to give birth to a miracle that continues to grow and bring happiness even after all these years.

Loss.jpg and all references to it will never stop being funny to me. I so very deeply miss the CAD Mock Thread because of that.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

I feel pretty OK that I do not know this reference.

Does that costume actually come in other colors besides a giant white/red tampon?

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

PaulBearer posted:

What other tampons are there? What other blood is there?

That's what I'm wondering! I'm looking at the picture with its tantalizing color drop-down list and wondering if there's some neon green tampon with pepto bismol pink blood on it.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe
Well you pretty much have to be crazy to be a Republican woman, so it makes sense.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe
I found Obvious Plant's Tumblr today.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

That's really stupid and I hope nobody falls for it.

For those of you who don't know, you're supposed to add salt to your gas tank, not sugar.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

Mulva posted:

Get out of here with that New Kingdom bullshit, you want to impress me make an Old Kingdom pun. :colbert:

Sorry, I'm Set in my ways.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

Memento posted:

I thought for a second it was John Cena

No, he's saving that for his next book, "Pumped in the Rump by Famous Wrestler's Name Meme."

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

KilroyWasHere posted:

No discussion of Chuck Tingle is complete without his twitter account.

He only follows one person on Twitter, and it's Taylor Swift.

I genuinely wasn't sure if Chuck Tingle was a joke or not, given the nature of Amazon erotic fiction, but he's doing the lord's work for sure.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

FatSamurai posted:

I want to point out that in that tiny art on the tag, Door Ladder is clearly throwing up the Vulcan hand thing.

And wearing a Power Glove.

http://bradmcginty.bigcartel.com/product/stars-warsiors-t-shirt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

ubergnu posted:

Noooo, you take that back! Or else I'll tell Feddy when you go to sleep!

You can tell it's a bootleg because it has two eyes.

• Locked thread