Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

We must hope that our current selves will one day step aside to make room for better versions of us.
That's a very well put together edit- it's done in such a way that even someone with no architectural knowledge will get the joke.

i.e. That's loving hilarious

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

We must hope that our current selves will one day step aside to make room for better versions of us.
It's the posts hes not making!

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

trapped mouse posted:

sorry your comics suck so bad

God I miss Achewood.

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

Todd isn't good at just about anything you care to name.

gently caress why are some of these so good.

Just Offscreen has a new favorite as of 22:26 on Jun 12, 2015

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

Who knows man. Who knows.

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

Snapchat A Titty posted:

Also because it amuses me, some pretentious anime nerds reviewing it:

http://www.enterthedream.net/webcomicbookclub/full.php?cid=68

Jesus Christ they are all the loving worst.

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

Jesus loving Christ, if someone is talking about something you don't like, then talk about something else. Complaining about thing just leads to further discussion about thing.

Or, you know, post a comic in the comics thread.

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

- from Three Word Phrase

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

Decrepus posted:

just according to keikaku

*keikaku means plan

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

Yeah I haven't played Street Fighter since snes days but even I know Cammy is pretty much OP.

But I can't see why kids love the taste of cinnamon toast crunch.

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

Jesus this is terrible.

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

Someone should really be posting these in the lightning II thread.

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

Ah yes, the fabled "make a goofy face in the last panel to try to make a comic funny" technique. I'm not saying it doesn't work, but it's kind of obvious when they do it every single time.

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

Nail on the goddamn head.

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

Paladinus posted:

Shouldn't it be ♋?

Goddammit, homestuck.

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Pretty sure the astrological symbol for Cancer predated Homestuck.

That's a common misconception. The sheer shittyness of homestuck goes beyond the bounds of time and space. Before the universe came into existence, there was homestuck.

And it was terrible.

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

What the poo poo...is this trying to say?

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

Karate Bastard posted:

He does have that Jim Davis je-ne-sais-quoi about him.

Don't you mean Jim Davisais Quoi?

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

Oh my God I have never wanted to post Far side comics less in my life.

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

Nitrox posted:

The great thing about Achewood is how easy they are to scroll past, without reading.

Is http://harkavagrant.com/ not loading for everyone or just me?

Shits hosed for me.

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

Aw buddy.

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

kizudarake posted:

In my head, his mom is voiced by Doris Roberts.

I slightly more genteel Doris Roberts, maybe.

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

Unmature posted:

This was after years of reading PVP and being a part of the community in the stream chats and the forums. As a teen I would just jump to random parts of the archives and reread the strips I'd read a hundred times. Instantly stopped reading.

Not that i'm a fan of PVP or anything, but it sounds like you have unreasonable expectations for people who make their money off the con circuit. Meredith Gran was pretty rude to me at a signing at TCAF one year, doesn't mean I stop reading her stuff. People being mega nice is the exception, not the rule- he's just human.

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

Seaniqua posted:

Is this adulthood? Willful ignorance?

Welcome to the only game in town.

The earth would look way less lovely than in that comic if we died out- just saying.

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

Unmature posted:

She was super nice to me.

Oh yeah, i'm hardly blaming her- the con was winding down and she probably wanted to get out of there. Even with the best of crowds I know I would. Point is I shrugged it off. If I had built my social circle around her stuff I likely would have reacted differently.

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

FAROOQ posted:

A moderation of paedophiles.

:eyepop:

Oh dear.

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

My favorite one is literally the death of werewolf jones.

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

The thing that always sticks out to me is that he was 37. I always assumed these guys were perpetually 20-25, but I suppose its a bit more grounded this way. People who live that lifestyle sometimes never get out of it, and just stay in that lovely toxic race to the bottom forever.

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

Gravitas Shortfall posted:

One of (the latest?) Megg Mogg and Owl books ends with Owl finally leaving and it is really good :unsmith:

You can't say poo poo like that and not at least link it.

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

Geniasis posted:

Achewood is a better comic than MM&O.

They are all good.

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iA59SipJTBM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

Blind Sally posted:

I, too, have found funny comics:

No you loving didn't.

• Locked thread