Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
starbarry clock
Apr 23, 2012

king of teh portal

starbarry clock posted:

this just seems like another game that couldve just as easily not have been a kirby game that has kirby in it to sell copies but that doesnt mean it might not be good i would have to try it before i buy it because im not sold on it being the new kirby when it doesnt seem to share much of the core kirby gameplays? get it? got it? good

lol when the silver shithead said i couldnt post in he thread for this truth bomb i poasted

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

starbarry clock
Apr 23, 2012

king of teh portal

Silver Striker posted:

I don't read anything he posts I just look at his avatar and scroll past it immediately. He went into another one of my threads and started some intensely retarded fight so he's basically the same as Taint Reaper in my book.

starbarry clock
Apr 23, 2012

king of teh portal

NickRoweFillea posted:

How did u get sigs out of fyad

you dont

:sss:da peace thread:coolslime:
optional and/or mandatory easy listening for peace thread lurking and/or psoiting

• Locked thread