Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wanvig
Sep 8, 2003

computer parts posted:

That would go perfectly in a Texas high school district.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wanvig
Sep 8, 2003

Chichevache posted:

If your team moves and you stop cheering for them, are you transphobic?

Not if you still self identify as a SD fan. Gotta be true to yourself yo.

Wanvig
Sep 8, 2003

Keyser S0ze posted:

I was guessing you guys all really just miss the Oilers though, and only tolerate the replacement Houston Texans because you really couldn't tolerate supporting the Cowboys.

I'm old enough to remember the Oilers and the assholery of Bud Adams, but I wasn't invested enough in football at the time to follow them to Tennessee or switch to the Cowboys. Now that Bud is dead (and the Titans haven't really had our number anyway) no one really seems to hate the Titans. The Texans are our team, and another vehicle for our Dallas rivalry.

Wanvig
Sep 8, 2003

Keyser S0ze posted:

Might as well just merge them as the L.A. Ramchargers.

As long as Dodge gets the stadium naming rights.

Wanvig
Sep 8, 2003

Parmesan Basil posted:

Oh man could you imagine Smith wasting Nuk? Talk about a tragedy.

Probably less tragic than Hoyer/Mallet/Weeden/whoever else we trotted out last year.

• Locked thread