Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AlwaysWetID34
Mar 8, 2003
*shrug*
This is actually pretty cool... it just seems like a weird thing to dedicate this amount of time of the keynote to.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AlwaysWetID34
Mar 8, 2003
*shrug*
I'm going with the 42mm because on Apple's battery page they said the 42mm typically got better battery life. For all I know thats going to equate to 3 extra glances... but whatever. I went back and forth maybe 50 times on "extra battery life" and "lighter and smaller". The size/cost difference seems pretty small so I went for an undefined amount of extra battery life.

AlwaysWetID34
Mar 8, 2003
*shrug*
it's 12:01... where my store at!?

AlwaysWetID34
Mar 8, 2003
*shrug*
crap, I can't seem to use gift cards to pay with the App Store app

AlwaysWetID34
Mar 8, 2003
*shrug*
gently caress, the apple store app already says May 13 - May 27. All because I can't use my Apple Gift cards to pay in the Apple Store app

AlwaysWetID34 fucked around with this message at 08:19 on Apr 10, 2015

AlwaysWetID34
Mar 8, 2003
*shrug*
store.apple.com is back up and running, got mine with estimated delivery of May 13 - 27 for the 42mm Space Gray Sport.

It might be because I slept like poo poo last night and stayed up late tonight, but I'm kinda upset that the launch time difference between the Website and the Store App, and the app not taking gift cards as payment, got my ship time bumped back. First world problems huh?

Good night.

AlwaysWetID34
Mar 8, 2003
*shrug*
Speaking of stands, I just ordered this:

https://store.griffintechnology.com/watchstand

Normally $30, but there is a code at the top of the page for Memorial Day that drops the price to $22.50. However it doesn't ship for a couple weeks.

I like that It has a stand for the iPhone as well.

AlwaysWetID34
Mar 8, 2003
*shrug*

gohmak posted:

Yup, Dildo.

I guess if you want to see a dildo then you're going to see a dildo... I feel like he squared off shape of it would make for a bad experience is practice though. Ymmv.

AlwaysWetID34
Mar 8, 2003
*shrug*
If I believe all the blog analysts, none of that is good enough. The Apple Watch is a huge failure, and the sky is pretty much falling on Apple's head right now.</click bait>

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AlwaysWetID34
Mar 8, 2003
*shrug*

What the hell we're they thinking? It should obviously have an Apple Watch on both sides.

• Locked thread