Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013
How long until he's not the last person on earth?

E the Shaggy posted:

I'm shocked this is on network tv.

This is a very ambitious program

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013
Kristin Schall is the last woman on earth.
Louise outlasted them all

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013

Rocks posted:

i wonder if she'll die at the end of the episode , and he'll go back to being the last man on earth again (i'm just speculating)

Are you calling Kristin Schaal a man?

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013
Just like a crazy girlfriend, she's already moving in.

(Next door)

e:"Hey little guy"

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013

Maxwell Lord posted:

Would it be going against the OP to bring up the whole "two people aren't enough to repopulate" thing?

One of my few tactical realism pet peeves.

I don't think Carol is "all there"

Also, I love how she wants to get married

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013

DivisionPost posted:

Also, that girl was played by Alexandra Daddario (True Detective) so I'm betting she shows up again.

It was his sleddaughter

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013
January "Homewrecker" Jones

You saw what Carol did to a mannequin, wait til she gets her hands on a real woman

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013

muscles like this? posted:

Its kind of funny how they're altering the online ads each week. Originally it was all "Will Forte is The Last Man on Earth" while for this week they changed it to "Will Forte is REALLY not The Last Man on Earth"

But he is the last man on earth thus far.

(Is Tatum really going to be on the show?)

e: Oh Phil, you forgot to put your contact info down

e2: Shart

Postal Parcel fucked around with this message at 02:42 on Mar 16, 2015

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013
WOMP WOMP

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013

tarlibone posted:

I wonder how long it'll take for TV Tropes to add this to the Hoist by His Own Petard page? Because this is the most spectacular example of it I've seen in a long time.

And the orgasm announcement! Love it.

BTW... every single Todd I've ever known has been an idiot. And I've known, like, three Todds.

The Increasingly Poor Decisions of Todd Margaret

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013
drat Phil, go for the biggest dick move in the room

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013

Curly Shuffle posted:

Educate us about the fats, Phil.

Let me tell you a thing or two about the fats :bahgawd:

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013

Aphrodite posted:

It's because Simpsons and whatever the 4th show that isn't Family Guy on Sundays is are repeats again next week.

LMoE is the 4th show.
Bob's is in the 7:30 death slot and B99 is probably in repeats too(or Simpsons and FG repeats score better than any of the former two)

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013
"I was so glad. Hot older lady, black girl."

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013
Phil strikes out again.
e:

swickles posted:

I really want to like this show, I really do, but man they are trying their hardest to make Phil a character I would rather see off the show.

I think that's a thing they're trying to do. Without him, there's no real drama because everyone's really glad to be with each other, so they need an antagonist who's not outright malicious, but in it for himself even at the end of the world.
Or they might be trying to say that even at the end of the world, people don't change.

E2:
drat Carol, that's cold

Postal Parcel fucked around with this message at 02:42 on Apr 13, 2015

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013
And here comes the model. Sorry Phil, your market value just dropped

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013

Echo Chamber posted:

My only slight problem is that Todd conveniently is becoming slightly less sympathetic the same moments a new perfect man shows up. Obviously, the show can't have two good men to contrast with Phil Tandy.

I wonder what direction they'll take Todd. He seemed legitimately grateful for running into Phil Tandy and the rest; initially created a great new impression with the community; and still has Phil Tandy's example of not what to do despite some emerging anxieties.

I think it was just Melissa saying "Thanks" to Todd's declaration of love that sort of threw him. It seems that really messed him up and introducing a much hotter and more reliable Phil that all the girls are going gaga over didn't help.

• Locked thread