Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
madeupfred
Oct 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

madeupfred
Oct 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Dude you need to quit loving posting the YOSPOS bitch. Stop. She doesn't post with anything meaningful for a reason and she's not interested in you. Who am I? The man whom she is in love with. She already told me not to worry, she's not interested in you. Sorry I bothered you kid. I've dated her since 2 summers ago. If you aren't trying to get at my woman or being inappropriate I don't care if you post her occasionally. Just don't try anything man. You'll embarrass yourself and anger me. We are in love and we're making love tomorrow. So if you have any ill intentions with my woman you can forget it right now. I'm the biggest and best she's ever had, only man she's ever loved and the only man who could truly satisfy her physically. You will never have her. And she loves me. I don't have any problems with you if you are over my woman and realize you will never be with or touch her again. I apologize for coming off as a dick, just me and the YOSPOS bitch are really deep in love and we've been through a lot and I just moved back home and it makes me a little jealous and angry to see a man she used to IRC before me is posting her pics.... We don't need any extra bullshit or drama right now, so don't bring us any please is all I ask friend. If you try to talk to her any way but as a brother, or you try to see her at all, if she tells me you do anything inappropriate or anything outside of what a strict brother like friend would do, we are going to have a huge problem. I will leave you alone now dude if you're not trying to get at the woman who I love and whom is in love with me. That entire summer she was with me. She left BYOB for me. She's been with me ever since, she even loved me and made love to me before she EVER let anything happen with you. You didn't please her. She didn't have strong feelings for you at all. And she immediately ended poo poo with you for me once she knew I loved her too. So get any ideas of the past out of your head. None of this truth should bug you if you're over her but I'm just making sure. I hate when my baby's friends have ill intentions and she thinks they are just friends and have no alternative motive. But idk if I trust you at all. If I can trust you to not stress me and my baby or gently caress with our love tell me. I will leave you alone and apologize. But if you aren't over her and you're tryna "get some" or you're tryna get back in her life, it's NOT HAPPENING. She said you were nothing to her, and the sex was bad anyway haha. You're small and weak and she said it all felt wrong after being with me. She's been with me ever since. We're in love. And tomorrow me and her will be together in my room making love alll day how we always have together. If you have a problem speak up like a man or tell me our love doesn't bug you and I'll apologize, it's simple. So??? What is it? You are after my woman then huh?! Tell me the loving truth man. Don't you dare be disrespectful and gross enough to bring it up, but if if you ask her about anything she shared with me about your weak rear end, she may be nice and lie to you, or she may not care and tell you the truth. Either way. I'm her soul mate and her boyfriend of the past two years almost. And she tells me everything and NEVER lies to me. I don't care haha. Just stay away from my YOSPOS bitch. I sincerely apologize if you have no ill intentions and aren't trying to make moves with my woman. And i respect you as a guy in the service. I'm sure you're an ok dude. But just as a friend. You're nothing to my YOSPOS bitch but a brother like friend. I just wanna be sure you know it and don't forget it. Find a nice classy woman where you are stationed, marry her.... But back off of mine. You will never even compare to me in her eyes. Not even close haha. I just don't need you interfering with me and the YOSPOS bitch's love. It's our lives man. It's really not cool.... Goodbye man, good luck. Respect to you being in the service. Sorry to bring your day down with my crazy bullshit but. Me and the YOSPOS bitch are head over heels.... I can't help but be crazy about her. I love her with all of my heart and I will protect her from her untrustworthy fake friends. Not saying you are one. But you're dodging telling me what's going on in your head so I'm questioning a lot right now. Just know I'm never gonna hurt her, I'm always going to have her back, I'd give my life for her without hesitation, and I will protect her from anything, everything, and anyone. She is the love of my life. I fully intend to marry and give the YOSPOS bitch my children. And we've talked a lot about it. Just don't make poo poo harder than it already is. I just moved back and me and her miss each other so badly and we are FINALLY go to see each other tomorrow and make love for the first time since Halloween.... I hope you don't hate me man. I'm a good dude. Just protective of the woman who holds my heart. And who's heart I hold and must protect. I hope you can understand. She promised me there's nothing at all to worry about with you and that she's not interested :"/ I wish I knew before I embarrassingly went off on you. I'm so sorry man. I'm sorry. Please don't mention this to my baby :/ I'm really embarrassed and while she will understand, I just feel like an rear end for attacking you when you have nothing with my YOSPOS bitch and no intention to. Good bye brother. I hope you find your one true love someday. It'll make you crazy, trust me, but you'll find her one day. I found mine when I was really young. And it's my YOSPOS, bitch :)

madeupfred
Oct 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

SmokaDustbowl posted:

the main mod of this forum is a guy called "star wars expert"

Don't sign your posts.

madeupfred
Oct 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

EMILY BLUNTS posted:

sometimes for a very brief moment i think imgur isn't always quite so bad.
without context, skim the story, then see how the comments go.
http://imgur.com/gallery/q9d9yCB

Q: OP, how did you get 6 felony convictions?

A:

madeupfred
Oct 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

madeupfred
Oct 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Stymie posted:

jesus christ learn some discipline and throw poo poo away you don't need

Use the plastic bags as trash linersw save money and time with this sick rear end tricke

madeupfred
Oct 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
how can anyone use qwerty good lord

madeupfred
Oct 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

spankmeister posted:

as opposed to?

i use dvorak personally

dont want to get smug over keyboard choices or anything but its forreal hurting my hands to type like this

madeupfred
Oct 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Representative of Vikings football, down to the shitheap "BUST" trophy I presume they've handed out every season since 1998.

madeupfred
Oct 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

madeupfred
Oct 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

I spent half an hour on this guy's YouTube channel, it's like all he does is listen to synth-heavy 80s/90s song remixes and kiss speed bags. Literally Uncle Rico.

madeupfred fucked around with this message at 07:01 on Mar 18, 2015

madeupfred
Oct 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

madeupfred
Oct 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

madeupfred
Oct 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

madeupfred
Oct 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

lol Don't post my freakin' car, you punk!

madeupfred
Oct 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Let me preface this by saying that I've been a memer since they first appeared on 4chan circa 2006 (ages ago in internet time). I remember refreshing /b/ all afternoon with the hope that someone would make a new meme. I was a memer back when Advice Dog was the only one and I still upvote every Advice Dog meme I see becasue of the fond rush of nostalgia it brings me. Nowadays, there are many thousand on quickmeme and other meme websites. I was a memer back before memegenerator was created (the first meme website) and I had to make them with MS Powerpoint or Paint. Speaking of meme websites, I was one of the first submitters to memebase.com and still have one of the top accounts there despite having migrated to reddit nearly 2 years ago. It was on 4chan and memebase where I cut my teeth creating memes, way before I had a reddit account and way before /r/adviceanimals was created in late 2010. Back before I could get any sort of points or even username recognition, I was creating memes as a clever and easily digestible way to reflect on society, relate some story to my audience, or just be funny. Do you remember rich raven? No? I do. You probably don't remember depression dog, crazy girlfriend praying mantis, introspective pug, or friendzone Johnny either. I remember all of them. In fact, you have only submitted two posts to adviceanimals garnering a total of just 4 points and have not commented there any time recently. So please, respect my judgement regarding the direction of the subreddit and the integrity of posts I have held dear to my heart for nearly 7 years but you have no strong feelings for.

I'm not sure if you're trolling or just have no idea who I am, but I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt. In addition to almost 7 years as a confessed meme addict, I have moderated the largest meme forum on the Internet (at over 2 million subscribers) for over a year. You think I don't know memes? In that time I have removed over 400posts for not following subreddit guidelines. In addition to my moderation responsibilities I am one of the most active writers on knowyourmeme.com. You think I don't know memes? Then how do I write articles about them on a site called knowyourmeme? Several mainstream blogs have contacted me to ask about the recent meme phenomenon and each has been thankful and enlightened with what I had to tell them. It's not just limited to blogs though. Several companies have asked me to review their meme ads to avoid a failure like Toyota's meme commercial. Just last week a major food company contacted me with a paid offer to help them on a new ad campaign. I declined when I researched the company and saw that they had contributed money to socially conservative groups. It's safe to say that I am one of the world's foremost experts on memes and in fact there is no one I can think of that has a meme resume as impressive as mine. So please tell me, what are your qualifications to say that I don't know what a meme is?

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

madeupfred
Oct 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
The VMU has a hole for charms on the top, in case you want to wear it as a necklace.

madeupfred
Oct 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

madeupfred
Oct 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

BANME.sh posted:

Real Egg Talk: In the 80s, there were a few salmonella outbreaks related to raw eggs in the states that killed a some people, so the FDA went on a crazy campaign to reduce the risk, which is where all of the fear of raw eggs comes from these days. But today the risk of finding a salmonella contaminated egg is insanely small (something like 0.01%, or 1 in 10,000 eggs). Plus, even if you eat the rare 1 in 10,000 contaminated raw egg, if you keep them chilled you probably won't get sick anyway because the actual amount of bacteria is incredibly small and it doesn't reproduce in the fridge.

So you can eat all the raw eggs you want.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGMLt1duqhg

madeupfred
Oct 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

madeupfred
Oct 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

madeupfred
Oct 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

madeupfred fucked around with this message at 18:18 on Apr 1, 2015

madeupfred
Oct 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

SO DEMANDING posted:

i have no idea what the gently caress any of this means

Tumblr's April Fool's prank is Tumblr Executive Suit. The photocopier is like Clippy, but when you tell him to go away, he comes back a couple seconds later to say stuff like "Wow! Looks like you're getting a lot of work done!" It's actually kind of funny.

Here is a gif I made.

madeupfred fucked around with this message at 19:24 on Apr 1, 2015

madeupfred
Oct 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Valeyard posted:

here is an album with over 1200 pepe's to fuel barons posts for years to come http://imgur.com/a/U2dTR

madeupfred
Oct 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Stop gaslighting me, stop it.

madeupfred
Oct 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
http://i.imgur.com/tftMZnI.gifv

madeupfred
Oct 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

EMILY BLUNTS posted:

daamn, some people's parents. Some imgur thing:

Is this a sexual daddy?

madeupfred
Oct 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

COngrats on the footjob jerry!!

madeupfred
Oct 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

madeupfred
Oct 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

madeupfred
Oct 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
https://vine.co/v/eBqqYTl1PWa

madeupfred
Oct 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

hubris.height posted:

this loving printer keeps calling me 'bitch made' and i cannot take it anymore!!!!

I'm all 276 instances of cyberbulling, I am every single one of the cyber bullies. Yes, that's me, the Ratemyprofessor.com Troll. I'm the Infamous Blackboard Cyber Bully. I'm the bitchfucker who edited your posts to say the Fag word on Leoslyrics. It was me, They were all me, It was me the whole time.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

madeupfred fucked around with this message at 04:56 on Apr 14, 2015

madeupfred
Oct 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

space bitch ate mi jizz

madeupfred
Oct 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Can we embed tweets yet???

https://twitter.com/chuckecheese/status/587729443361173504

HBD TJ! Here’s to life, liberty, and the pursuit of pizza.

madeupfred
Oct 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

madeupfred
Oct 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

axolotl farmer posted:

don't do this.

foxes are easy to get tame, but impossible to get housebroken.
unless you're willing to feed an outside fox for the rest of its life, please leave it alone.

Steal the fox and give it little kisses and call it a good dog.

madeupfred
Oct 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
nice

madeupfred
Oct 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

madeupfred
Oct 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Kino escalate these HB8s by putting the chome dick in their mouths, FTW.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

madeupfred
Oct 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

http://listenonrepeat.com/watch/?v=cm_iv_lUh6Y#Baby_Cakes_-_Diary_%232

• Locked thread