Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

https://www.betabrand.com/mens-reflective-flashback-hoodie-jacket.html
http://imgur.com/a/jve0q

Learned about this from the chris hardwick podcast

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

pram posted:

im the .. uhh. go bruins sign i guess
I'm the pink skinny jeans

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

BlankIsBeautiful posted:

I shot this picture at Conneaut Lake Park in western PA a few years back

the place is like a loving movie set for a Stephen King movie. I got wrecked on Jägermeister on a dare, and fell through the rotting boardwalk

it was an interesting trip
Whoa. I've been there a handufl of times. Whattup ohio/pa border pos'r?

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

BlankIsBeautiful posted:

Cleveland reppin
whoa hang on. another yos'r in cle? You live in cleveland currently?

I'm in cle.

e: lol at your story. you went there recently? I went as a kid like 18 years ago (holy gently caress im getting old) and it still had people attending.

KoRMaK fucked around with this message at 03:28 on Apr 23, 2015

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

BlankIsBeautiful posted:

outly Cleveland.. Graph sports the same sin IIRC... was just hangin' at Happy dog monday night
huh? The only thing I understand about this is happy dog.

BlankIsBeautiful posted:

ofuck e: Yeah conneaut lake was supposed to be an anniversary trip, and it was the anniversary from hell. well not for me and my wife we were drunk. went to the wineries by madison and then geneva on the lake and then called it a good, but hosed up weekend.
hell yea, we got a cottage in madison and we go every summer. wine country and cottage chillin.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

yea, we should all meet up at at least 16-bit once to see if any of us are un-insufferable enough to make local connections

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Linux Pirate posted:

elon musk is a cool guy and i am glad he is investing in space but he gots a hosed up face
He looks like that one merc from :lost:

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

ol qwerty bastard posted:

it's a shame he's kind of a libertarian dick
Big suprise. Still think he's cool though because at least he is pouring money into developing advancements for human kind unlike most gently caress u got mine rich libertarians

apparently he's a nightmare to work for because if you aren't putting in 80 hour weeks then you aren't working hard enough
There are a few cases where I would work 80 hrs a week. Like, be in that mode where my work is my life kind of thing. Working with musk would be one of them, yolo lets go to space lol

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Silver Alicorn posted:

I see you haven't installed bobbilljim's userscript
this has been the best post this morning. googled it, find a github repo, then when I viewed the code as raw in github tampermonkey automatically was like "hey this looks like a script that I can run, do you want me to install it?"

hell yea. can't wait til I come accross a webm/gifv again.

https://github.com/bobbilljim/yuspos/blob/master/yuspos.user.js

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Linux Pirate posted:

i cant stand unity but hell, give it a shot
I've been getting deeper into unity and went from hating it to accepting it.

It's just C#... with a terrible GUI around it and scripts attached to game objects buried in that UI.

e: Like, prepare to be a bad programmer while you are in it.

KoRMaK fucked around with this message at 16:58 on Apr 28, 2015

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

I'm thinking about sprucing up some migratons with ascii art. Can yous guys post some of those long ascii epics you like so much?

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

I can't use any of those in production.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

big scary monsters posted:

no because global warming isn't real

whoa hang on, i think we are missing an opportunity here. if we start saying that climate change is happening because of gay weed marriages, then at least the other side can recognize its happening.

now how do we convince them that stopping gay weed marriage wont make it less worse, even though its the cause, but that its like industry or whatever.

or maybe we convince them we have so many gay weed weddings BECUASE of global warming, and we need to fix global warming to fix the gay weed.

e: and then by that point it will be too late, they will be surrounded by Big Gay and global warming will be fixed. win-win

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

look out here comes my pics lol

Sony hack claims another victim

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Nintendo Kid posted:

like other beatles go on racist rants or beat their wives. the worst ringo did was sleep around while otherwise being a good parent
what a loving beta nerd

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

whoa hang on i think there's been a misunderstanding

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

BANME.sh posted:

/

doesnt even eat an egg at breakfast. just carbs all day.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

wayfinder posted:

If I ever went outside, I'd want one of these https://lily.camera/
son of a bitch I wanted to do this as a hobby project with one of those arducopters.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

goddamnedtwisto posted:

i'm the as-yet-unknown-to -science material that is simultaneously flexible enough to go around a wrist and rigid and light enough to be usable in an airframe, which also manages to return exactly to the correct shape.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Shuffle posted:

woah woah woah

I am not a millennial for being born in '85 you take that back right this instant.
Yea for real. Millennials start at 1990.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

JewKiller 3000 posted:

generations are stupid and anyone who takes them even remotely seriously is an idiot who probably also clicks on banner ads
So gen x-ers and baby boomers

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

I have some mysql doc's open in a browser tab and every time I see it in the task bar I just see "My" and wonder when the hell I opened up a tab to myspace.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

duTrieux. posted:

why imagine?

God almighty.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

poo poo birds.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/2008/01/12/1-bald-eagles-die-after-eating-fish-waste-in-alaska/

(fox news is the only place that reported it. So it must be true)

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

I just realized a goony thing I like to do: tell people that the bald eagle is a poo poo bird and that jefferson wanted the turkey because it is self reliant or something.

http://www.nwf.org/news-and-magazines/national-wildlife/birds/archives/2007/americas-first-bird-controversy.aspx posted:

"For my part," he declared, "I wish the eagle had not been chosen as the representative of this country. He is a bird of bad moral character; he does not get his living honestly. You may have seen him perched in some dead tree where, too lazy to fish for himself, he watches the labor of the fishing hawk and, when that diligent bird has at length taken a fish and is bearing it to his nest for his young ones, the bald eagle pursues him and takes the fish. With all this injustice, he is never in good case."

Little did they know how fitting a symbol it would become.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

NoneMoreNegative posted:

raucous opportunistic scavengers, you say..? :smug:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSQf66rTZvY
The owner isn't allowed to move their truck now are they?

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

hubris.height posted:

that is the best friend in the world right dere
Talk about bff. It's like the little girl version of killing a hooker and callin up your best dude to help you move the body.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

why?

why do people keep saying this?

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

please dont post my ksp orbital attempts

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

fyck do i "half two" keep seeing these posts about regional differencens

this is pyf level derail spergin

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

shitface posted:

my ex insisted on painting my nails one lazy, rainy Sunday afternoon. since we weren't going anywhere and I thought it'd shut her up for a while I let her. 10 minutes later my mum and her partner turned up outside my apartment, called me and insisted I look at something on her car. I know they saw them, painted alternating red and black, by the look of disgust on their faces but they never said anything and I never either

welp that's my painted nails story

also it never actually shut my gf up
mom gay, so what?

Why did you act coy about it instead of just owning up to it? Lettin your mom and her partner shame you while you were lookin at some car poo poo for them. smdh

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

the bit at the end with the writer talking about incest was so weird and i don't get if it was supposed to be a joke or what
I don't think that was the writer. Did you notice the stand in they used for harmon?

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Captain Pike posted:

Please tell me what book/movie you dudes are discussing :(
Community season... uh 6 i think.

Its meta as gently caress, abed has schizophrenia and Annie is stuck in wonderland.

The gif is from this vid https://screen.yahoo.com/community/community-episode-12-wedding-videography-070001980.html

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Improbable Lobster posted:

there's a japanese nerd subculture that's obssessed with guns and collects airsoft replicas of guns
haha, its the synonym to fat american nerds with anime swords.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Boxturret posted:

ah a big purple x this explains everything
Please screenshot what you are seeing.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Aw, I was hoping it'd be more "Yahoo!" looking.

This may help you https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/hola-better-internet/gkojfkhlekighikafcpjkiklfbnlmeio?hl=en

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

leo laporte.fbx

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

streetlamp posted:

tfw ur gf starts to 'pay more attention to, and posting news of, gender issues in gaming'
eough

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Chorrax posted:

poo poo i didnt see that jon hamm episode. something to look forward to tonight.
Holy poo poo I wish I were you.

I loving proselytized that episode to everyone I thought might care. They all appreciated it. There was a vimeo linking floating around with it that lasted for months. blk mrr xmas I think.

fake edit: O you don't even have to try that hard, just do "black mirror christmas vimeo" and bam. Also try "gently caress the nsa vimeo".

re: Jon Hamm - he's so good, I was so happy when he showed up in the episode. Dramatic and funny and can weave between the two. He's like some sort of The Rock. I lost much affection for mad men in the last season or two, but it wasn't Hamm's fault. He even shows up in unbreakable blow job girl and is funny. Hopefully he'll get back out there soon. Maybe in the next true detective season. Oh poo poo, they should get the rock for that too, Hamm Rock TD Season 3

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

This is the affect fury road is having on our youth

• Locked thread