Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off
👎

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012

syscall girl posted:

this this this

if we're gonna make this thread all rules crazy stop dumping a bunch of geometric fluff and post like one and a link to your tumblr of choice or something

then they came for the geometric fluff, and there was no one left to speak for me...

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012

SynthOrange posted:

They're waiting for you Gordon. In the echo chamber.

same if you how #killallmen :vd:

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012

prefect posted:

shaggar in the pics thread
tori in cjs
here i am
stuck in the middle with you

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012

Chorrax posted:

I got a free membership to equinox in midtown manhattan for 3 months. poo poo was so nice i felt like an imposter. you could order a smoothie to your exercise bike from a tablet.

sounds counterproductive.........

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012

Chorrax posted:

there was also this world-renowned internist that would get into an infinity pool, turn it up to full blast, and he would just limply tumble around like a wet noodle for 20 minutes or so. it was hilarious.

I googled 'infinity pool' and now I'm confused. how do you 'turn up to full blast' a swimming pool with a weird perspective trick at one edge...?

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012

Gus Hobbleton posted:

those are called endless pools

looks like that's it. ty all :)

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012

Valeyard posted:

im the severe depression im experiencing by proxy just looking at those pictures :negative:

iirc it's a joke

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012

http://home.bt.com/news/odd-news/am-no-a-grass-glaswegians-response-to-tesco-customer-service-is-online-hit-11363970685025

apparently it's hilarious.

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012

wesley snypes posted:

a still, small, silent voice murmurs "pighammer"

silent voices can't whisper...!!!

this is an outrage and I won't stand for it.

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012

Chorrax posted:

unironic FRRIIDAAAYY NIIIGHT MUFUCCCKKAAA

this, but ironically

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

wasn't that off the front page

so thousands and thousands of people have gone "YEAH YOU'RE AWESOME" and upvoted it

sometimes you emptquote because you agree; sometimes you emptyquote because it's funny

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012

BARONS CYBER SKULL posted:

Werewolves don't give birth to wolves they give birth to werewolves YOU loving IDIOTS THEY ARE JUST PEOPLE WHO TURN INTO WOLFMEN ON THE FULL MOON JESUS CHRIST HOW loving DUMB ARE YOU

#mpreg

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012

atomicthumbs posted:

gently caress :smithicide:

the skai jackson thing he posted was also fake, as far as I can tell. can't believe the lack of integrity in twitter screenshot posting around here...

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012

JewKiller 3000 posted:

In the clip, Nathan accuses his girlfriend Lia of sleeping with the entire Wu-Tang Clan when she was invited onto their tour bus after a concert. Lia denies that anything untoward happened and that Wu-Tang is “nothing but gentlemen,” but she admits that she had an “amazing” night with the group when she was invited onto their tour bus.

“Well, how amazing was it?” judge Lynn Toler asks.

“She gave Wu some tang,” Nathan helpfully chimes in.

I'm very confused by the concept of taking your girlfriend to divorce court.

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012

http://www.sacbee.com/news/investigations/bay-bridge/article15323771.html

quote:

Charles J. McMahon, Jr., professor emeritus of materials science and engineering at the University of Pennsylvania, said that with so many unknowns about the state of the rods, Maroney’s comments amounted to guesswork.

“If you’re the person responsible for having this mess occur in the first place, you want to minimize the problem. … That’s human nature,” McMahon said.

Given the litany of problems on the new span revealed in recent years, he said, “I think this may go down as the greatest civil engineering screw-up in the history of the United States.”

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
VERY excited for when it starts killing people

PleasingFungus fucked around with this message at 22:01 on Apr 14, 2015

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012

lol

(2:40)

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012

love 2 hack

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
i like bike

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

the main problem is enforcement

cops don't really spend a lotta time writing tickets to bicycle stopsign runners

this happened to me once

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012

finally

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012

Linux Pirate posted:

here is some fungus that is pleasing

very nice. (in borat voice???)

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012

wesley snypes posted:

life istoo shortto spend it worrying

post tori's purple wall

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012

Boxturret posted:

im the compressed screen shot of a picture with a scroll bar on top

Needs some watermarks.

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012

http://courts.delaware.gov/opinions/download.aspx?ID=217650

the whole thing is pretty funny

quote:

Implied in the Complaint is that the Plaintiff made an unsolicited proposal involving Star Wars marketing to Disney. He was then contacted by someone at Disney to arrange a conference call scheduled for July 22, 2014... The Complaint is somewhat unclear as to what happened next, but it appears that... Chapek’s executive assistant, a Disney paralegal, or a “nameless Disney attorney” called or emailed the Plaintiff and stated that Disney was not interested in his proposal.

According to the Plaintiff, participating in the July 22 telephone call represented a change in Disney’s prior policy not to accept unsolicited proposals, which he took as a guarantee that his proposal would be accepted.9

quote:

See id. ¶ 25 (“The Walt Disney Corporation created an implied contract with the plaintiff when it changed its own policy against accepting unsolicited submissions by a third party. The plaintiff can infer an implied promise based on circumstances that exist in the ordinary course of dealing and common understanding. Why even take the teleconference call on July 22, 2014 if there were not mutual agreement that this campaign would be successful for the Disney Corporation? There is an often used mathematical principle to solve difficult theorems: to prove something, disprove the opposite (See Euclid’s proof on the infinity of prime numbers)”)

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
I really appreciate that SOMEONE in this dang ol' forum of ours is standing up for North Korea.

Thanks, Stymie. Thymie. :)

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012

clickhole puts in a good effort, but unfortunately, satire is currently impossible.

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
you may also enjoy: this thread :nms:

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012

madeupfred posted:

I remember that article. They didn't count retail work other than cashiers, salesmen or contractors, so it's basically worthless.

not exactly

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
I'm the badly chosen color scheme, and also the fast food.

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012

Radio Paranoia posted:

that's where the good guys hang out, my nemeses!!!

surprised to see people agreeing with stymie itt, but I guess the time of the juche idea has finally come

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012

KoRMaK posted:

Hey cool, good for zachtronics. You'd think he'd kill himself or notch for giving infiniminer an MIT license lol

infiniminer's license is irrelevant. notch didn't take code or assets, just mechanics, and game mechanics aren't protected under IP law.

zach barth is a cool guy. kind of funny that the game he probably put the most time + effort + money into is the one that people talk the least about, but that's the way the world works sometimes.

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012

Silver Alicorn posted:

Lauren Monger got picked up by VICE.

the rest

lmao

Vice posted:

For more comics by Lauren Monger, head over to her tumblr.

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012

soothing. peaceful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012

ol qwerty bastard posted:

also glowing skirt girl has more pics

http://sexycyborg.imgur.com/

some might be borderline :nws:

quote:

At a local hardware hackers meetup. Got to demo the skirt and explain how it works. Some of the Western women were nice. Some not. Compared to China the female Maker scene in the West seems incredibly conservative and hostile to women who don't conform to the blue hair and tattoos, zero-risk-non-conformist look:-) Eccentric clothing and body-modification is ok- but only if it's the same kind they have. Because if we look sexy the evil men will never take us seriously LOL.[

quote:

This shot was needed after my last project which no one believed I made. Because when they put your boobs in they suck out your brains. Everyones knows that's how it works:-) If it's still a problem I'll just have to wear a GoPro for the whole process LOL

heh.

also

quote:

• If I set my phone up as a open wireless AP, and have the skirt colors change or brighter depending on the number of connected wifi clients (and so crowd size).
  • Chinese girls love to wear matching outfits on a girls night out. Not only can our skirts match colors, they can chance in sync or strobe in complex patters across a group.
  • We can use the skirts to coordinate complex group dance patterns or games of tag.
  • It can be used for speed dating meetups- if you approach a girl with a lot of shared interests her skirt glows green, otherwise it glows red so you are saved the embarrassment of trying to make conversation with someone you have little in common with.

talks a lot about how to make the underlit LED skirt accessible to the common co-ed. already made an app for it. a lady with an agenda...

• Locked thread