Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

spankmeister posted:

can someone explain these please

pretend you're an aging millennial with sadbrains

it's your life, but with a witch and a cat and an anthropomorphic owl and a werewolf

it's a chronicle of your lack of ambition, insecurities, and constant drug abuse

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

Smythe posted:

sexy haircut on this vintage babe

you're a fan of the mrs. spock eh?

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

wtf is he driving that bucks like that?

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

clever

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

Powerful Two-Hander posted:

your mother wild

she's like 60, so if you can get her to move like that good on you i guess

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

transformer blew at a nearby BPA substation

that out in 'sauga?

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

ah, i thought you were one of the t dot yoscrew for some reason

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

duTrieux. posted:

conservationists would oppose

gently caress'em, who's side are they on anyway?

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

jetz0r posted:

was it goatse?

his hidden message is "scaling artifacts"

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

pram posted:

secret modem commands :U

atdt+++l33th4cks

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

penis pills

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

Kenny Logins posted:

hockey and soccer are both like whose line is it anyway, where everything is made up and the points don't matter

i prefer cricket, there's a lot of yelling and throwing things and the score seems to be at best tangentially related to whatever's happening out on the pitch

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

Chorrax posted:

my cousin won't shut up about this

No actual physicists believe in this kinda poo poo, right?

yes, i'm sure that's empirically sound science and not just some clickbait bullshit

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

you just said it

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

SynthOrange posted:

Whoops Lynch is jumping off the new Twin Peaks project. RIP.

noooooooooooooo!

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

Trig Discipline posted:

i hope they get michael bay to do it

no, jj abrams

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

MononcQc posted:

Well l'Académie is in France (and has 1 Quebecer on its board),

do they have any idea what he's saying?

because no one else does.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

can someone make a gif of this crying?

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

MononcQc posted:

There is such a thing as a French international standard. The locale difference between FR and FR-CA is mostly for keyboard layouts and dollar signs, but you also have Canadian Multilingual Standard and others.

there is however, no accounting for pronunciation

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

MononcQc posted:

There is such a thing as International French pronounciation.

no poo poo. i'm just loving that the wiki you pointed to also takes great pains to state that that's still not what they speak in quebec

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

i'm an anglo so i give no fucks either way. i'm just saying, if you're going to claim to speak french at least enunciate a little

you don't have to chew all your syllables up and gargle them

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

univbee posted:

EDIT awww dangit embedding not allowed

http://youtu.be/AWjmJwmLltY?t=291

that's far more comprehensible than your average qubecer

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

how does a man that large somehow manage to have a suit that's too big for him?

it's like a kid wearing his dad's suit except the kid is 6'2 280lbs.

who was that made for?

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

Panty Saluter posted:

america, where dreams come true

burn it all down.

seriously

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

ol qwerty bastard posted:

actually my parents both just retired, age 57, and they wouldn't be making that much but it would be close

first thing they did was hosed off to europe for a month; they're sending me pictures like "here we are on the beach in italy!" and i'm like you fuckers know i work three jobs and can barely pay my bills right

but remember! the problem with the younger generation is that we just don't work hard enoughfsd aui gsgusig PEOwsgte grh g asf dfses :negative:

you know there's not going to be anything left when they kick right? they're boomers, they're going to spend every last cent and then some

and god bless them for it.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

bobbilljim posted:

im the ethnic woman making over 200k

model minority

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

ol qwerty bastard posted:

they got a new projector on the space station and i guess saturday night is movie night

man, i'd love to watch alien on the iss

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

android.png

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

i keep waiting for the phase velocity to fall into sync.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

akadajet posted:

> shave off eyebrows

YOU LOOK VERY SURPRISED.
=>

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

lol at every one of these having loving tasmania but not nz

goddamn

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

that is definitely going to lead to some broken kids

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

duTrieux. posted:

no fencing response

:thejoke:

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

duTrieux. posted:

:thejoke:

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

leave your mother out of this

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

Panty Saluter posted:

i got the complete set of six robots for my birthday :)

one of them broke the first time i tried to transform it :(

would you say it was devastating?

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

Shaggar posted:

its fine though because the only people it hurts is the dumbest people with the most money. it would be harmful if gm crops were labeled because that would make people unnecessarily wary of cheap, sustainable food.

what idiot country is it that's planning to go gmo free for all their domestic crops?

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

Radio Paranoia posted:

that i can't comprehend tho, zim has been under a horrible dictatorship for years now and everyone's mad about a lion?

no one gives a gently caress about the lives of africans. this isn't news or anything

lions on the other hand are majestic and part of nature and so far more interesting to people not in africa

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

BARONS CYBER SKULL posted:

Hmm, that's a pretty rare Pepe.

I can give you 5 Original Run pepes for it.

i was thinking it was more of a :frogout:

i'm an old man and not really familiar with these, how you say, memes

• Locked thread