Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

16 ways in which children are subjected to popular thing! You won't believe what happens next!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Kids React To Having Their Taint Reaped

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Nasgate posted:

Still playing tf2 in TYOOL 2015.

LOL

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Loot lust is a terrifying disease and the people afflicted by it should never be trusted.

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

No, it's because your only codec pals in 4 are Rose and Otacon.

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

The Taint Reaper posted:

I've been playing through the NES Megaman games in order and I just started Megaman 6 after beating 1-5. And the games are really starting to suck now.

Like I would say half of the NES megaman games are pretty bad, because not only do they re-use poo poo, it's the same game over and over and over and over. And not only that they're filled with a ton of bullshit obstacles.

I really have to wonder why the carts go for so much on the secondary market. Because I can see that they stopped Making Megaman games for a very good reason.
TAINT REAPED AGAIN

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

I can't play Dark Souls because I get too scared of all the spooky atmosphere. :(

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

FactsAreUseless is the hero this forum needs. gay skull is the hero this forum deserves.

edit: I've been playing a bit of Cloudbuilt recently and in some ways it's the platformer I've always wanted. It's fun wallrunning around with your jetpack and the game does a whole lot to make you feel cool for playing it right. It's too bad the stage design gets a bit iffy sometimes, though never so much that it really turns me off the game.

Though, if you do buy it, steer clear of the Fog DLC. If you have it, it branches out to the north-west of the starting level on the level select. Just don't do it, man.

Great Joe fucked around with this message at 11:48 on Mar 26, 2015

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

codenameFANGIO posted:

No one wants to discuss Spec Ops with you Stux.

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Bicyclops posted:

the first Bioshock was okay, but every one after that is basically that post.
yeah every single both

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

ThePhenomenalBaby posted:

I'm reminded of the Sega dreamcast
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3PlyYWhhZE

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Funkmaster General posted:

The Fallout series is set in a world where the nuclear apocalypse happened in our past
LOL, no

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

CJacobs posted:

It literally does though

edit: Alright if the word 'our' was the one you were loling about then I will give you that because it's alternate timeline shenanigans, it doesn't fit what that guy was asking either way
lmbo

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

why do people in games not play games?

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Funkmaster General posted:

Literally all of this was what I said, including the part where it probably isn't what he was actually looking for.
you literally didn't

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

not figuratively, either

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

The word "anime" has devolved into an excuse to be racist without actually confronting your own racism.

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

What? This piece of entertainment follows conventions of popular culture unlike my own? It must be the lesser for it. :smug:

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Final Fantasy 15 looks fun to play. You run around bantering and then see baddies, run up to the baddies and do a cool combo on them with your sword that somehow ends with a heavy blow with a spear you pulled out your rear end. The shadow warp thing is a terrific idea, I like the monster designs and I also like the way resting in a tent gives you buffs and resting at an inn gives you different buffs.

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

CJacobs posted:

Star Citizen is already a prank
a prank on the hearts of thousands of innocent manchildren

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Bicyclops posted:

oh god, they're releasing donkey kong 64 for virtual console. I was safe from one day succumbing to my compulsion to collect all of the bananas again by it only being available on cartridge. somebody send help to my apartment in early may, when i inevitably purchase this, and my wife is unable to wake me from my haze of pressing buttons to combat farting kremlings.
taint reaped again!

• Locked thread