Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
alnilam

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

bacalou posted:

i loving love byob

alnilam

Thread title: wet socks

google THIS posted:

when Elmer Fudd goes to a ball game in Boston

alnilam

surrealist shark

dogcrash truther posted:

The shark bite you with the sudden realization of the presence of the subconscious in the phenomenal world

dogcrash truther posted:

[swimmer thrashing around in the water] Ah! Agggh! Auuughh! Asparagus is my father's penis! Ahhh!

ty manifisto

alnilam

google THIS posted:

[eye of the tiger plays]

shot of a muscular jock running up and down bleachers. meanwhile under the bleachers a byob poster is sucking dick

shot of byob poster crossing out a date on a calendar only a few weeks away from the words "BYOB SUCK-OFF"

shot of a byob poster finishing up at a glory hole. they click their stop watch and look at their time, disappointed

shot of a byob poster doing push-ups but there's a man laying on his back with his crotch under their face

shot of a byob poster mopping their brow and reaching for a bottle of water but wait it's not a bottle of water it's a dick

shot of byob poster at the glory hole again. they grimace at their stop watch, it's obviously a little better than last time but still not good

another date being crossed out on the calendar. now there's only one week left!

shot of a byob poster bench pressing a person and that person is a dude with no pants on and he's positioned face down

shot of a long line at an airport men's room. the rest is left to the imagination

the byob poster finished at the glory hole again. now they smile and do a little fist pump when they see their time

the last date gets crossed off on the calendar and the camera zooms in on the words "BYOB SUCK-OFF"

ty manifisto

alnilam

Yonkers posted:

can someone take out all the posts in this thread with the word byob in them

that's not a bad idea and i might do it if i get less lazy

alnilam

pig slut lisa posted:

EDITORIAL STAFF

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

TWIST FIST posted: