Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
weird

by zen death robot
when firefighters spray out a fire with the hose they imagine that close up its a laser fight like in star wars between the water and the fire. it keeps them from getting bored from doing the same old firefighting all day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Miss Psychosis

[Firefighter angered, viewing the sun.]

weird

by zen death robot

Miss Psychosis posted:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Flying Fortress

neat

i am he

Miss Psychosis posted:

lol

i am he

when they have a lot of hoses going they try to combine the water like the Death Star lazer into one even bigger jet of water. it doesn't work and they all get splashed but it's a lot of fun.

cuntman.net

firefighters like to lie on their backs in a nice grassy meadow and look for shapes in the clouds, but only on rainy days

dogcrash truther
Firefighter: don't cross the streams, guys lol
Other firefighter: that's one of our main strategies and besides they're all women now so who cares

om nom nom

om nom nom nom nom nom nom
"House on fire? Let me just pull out my mammoth dick and piss is out", fantasizes the fireman, wielding a large hose

tao of lmao

Captain: Set phazers to stun
Rookie: Wars was better...

ron color
Captain: go wait in the truck

Finger Prince

dogcrash truther posted:

Firefighter: don't cross the streams, guys lol
Other firefighter: that's one of our main strategies and besides they're all women now so who cares

What, the ghostbusters or us?

Stormyish

Linedance posted:

What, the ghostbusters or us?

everybody
the feminazis won

joke_explainer

commander posted:

Adjust 13 degrees left... range 1.1 kilometers, adjust 3 degrees up! FIRE!

gunner posted:

same

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Miss Psychosis posted:

Stormyish

man has always commingled with fire, but how do we know we can trust fire?

pogi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSbZidsgMfw

bwatts

Miss Psychosis posted:

joke_explainer

Miss Psychosis posted:

that so clever and funny. drat. the context of being a firefighter, trying to stop all uncontrolled burning, staring at the sun angry at it, powerless to stop the ceaseless forces of magnetohydrodynamic equilibrium.

Stormyish

joke_explainer posted:

that so clever and funny. drat. the context of being a firefighter, trying to stop all uncontrolled burning, staring at the sun angry at it, powerless to stop the ceaseless forces of magnetohydrodynamic equilibrium.

oh, before you explained it, I was content with just clapping and giggling because somebody made a funny expression with their face,
but now, I really get it, man

mags

I am a congenital optimist.

joke_explainer posted:

heh

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
cuntman.net

the firefighters argue over whether red water or blue water is cooler

the unabonger
youd think that they love red water because of their big red trucks, but apparently not

joke_explainer

i flunked out posted:

youd think that they love red water because of their big red trucks, but apparently not

just imagine... three bedroom house burning down. firefighters hard at work, the youngest child still not recovered. they send four men into the inferno. I flunked out starts spraying the chief with red food coloring dyed water from a hose. the fireman chief glares at his poo poo-eating grin. I flunked out speaks: "you like that? right? fire trucks? you want the red water?"

alnilam

that big trampoline they bring out to catch people jumping from a high window, it was discovered because they used to just bring trampolines on fire calls just to play around and have fun while fighting the fire... then someone had to jump from a window, and someone had a bright idea... the rest is history

ty manifisto

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

joke_explainer

alnilam posted:

that big trampoline they bring out to catch people jumping from a high window, it was discovered because they used to just bring trampolines on fire calls just to play around and have fun while fighting the fire... then someone had to jump from a window, and someone had a bright idea... the rest is history

firefighters really respect the hell out of you if you can do a full front flip and still land on the tramp, just like drat. look really worried and scared of jumping then calmly jump with a flip and just be like 'tramp life'

• Locked thread