Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are you gonna be watching this?
Seth: YES! I'm buying in....to the WWE Network for just $9.99!
Bryan: NO! NO! NO! Gonna watch an indy show or Duke/Gonzaga instead.
Scotty & Grand Master: Why didn't Rikishi thank us? :cry:
Big Show: :350:
View Results

• Locked thread
Authorman
Mar 5, 2007

slamcat
Let's just have everyone kick out of everyone's finishers every match.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Authorman
Mar 5, 2007

slamcat
Gosh why can't they ever make a build worthy of these production values.

Authorman
Mar 5, 2007

slamcat
Cena beats the odds isn't that obnoxious when it's against one guy. It's just when he chumps entire stables all at once that it sucks.

Authorman
Mar 5, 2007

slamcat
Bahaha he's still getting booed and John Cena Sucks chants.

Authorman
Mar 5, 2007

slamcat
loving master heel.

Authorman
Mar 5, 2007

slamcat
Cena punked out on the spot in the corner.

Authorman
Mar 5, 2007

slamcat
Cena has been pretty sloppy this match.

Authorman
Mar 5, 2007

slamcat
What a bizarre spot.

Authorman
Mar 5, 2007

slamcat
They aren't a tag team Vince you don't have to tease dissension.

Authorman
Mar 5, 2007

slamcat
So with all the faces winning so far a Rollins cash in win is assured right.

Or a Reigns Brock double turn.

Or something.

Authorman
Mar 5, 2007

slamcat
This might be a more surprising thing if rock hadn't been in three of the last four mania main events. He's just Taker who shows up two nights a year instead of one.

Authorman
Mar 5, 2007

slamcat
I've had this muted the entire time what the gently caress is this and how is it still going on.

Authorman
Mar 5, 2007

slamcat
This probably looked better on paper. Not that it looked good, but Holy moley what the heck was that.

Authorman
Mar 5, 2007

slamcat
Old School has always been a poo poo move.

Authorman
Mar 5, 2007

slamcat

Vintimus Prime posted:

Is it me or Undertaker look pretty good?

He looks a lot less leukemia patient than he did last year.

Authorman
Mar 5, 2007

slamcat
Bahahahahhahahaha

Authorman
Mar 5, 2007

slamcat

Chokes McGee posted:

There is approximately zero change Wyatt wins this match but I hope they make him look like a credible threat.

Oh that'll do it sure

It would be weird if they didn't do a supernatural gently caress finish since they've been setting them up for six months.

Authorman
Mar 5, 2007

slamcat
Everybody kicks out of everyone's finishers. Automatic four stars.

Authorman
Mar 5, 2007

slamcat
This was the exact same booking as Orton Rollins. Well without the interference. But the same ending setup for sure.

Authorman
Mar 5, 2007

slamcat

Alain Post posted:

lmao @ people thinking Wyatt is buried because he lost a Wrestlemania match with Taker

Yeah don't they know the dudes been buried for a long time.

Authorman
Mar 5, 2007

slamcat
It's still Bizarre how they refuse to even mention the Shield whenever talking about Reigns. The only thing people liked him in.

Authorman
Mar 5, 2007

slamcat

cams posted:

the whole reigns smiling thing guarantees a heel turn

Haha no.

Authorman
Mar 5, 2007

slamcat
Odds status: soon to be overcome.

Authorman
Mar 5, 2007

slamcat
Kick out of three finishers of top monster in the company. On his third ppv match.

gently caress you.

Authorman
Mar 5, 2007

slamcat
Thank God.

At least this is guaranteed a cash in with all this damage.

Authorman
Mar 5, 2007

slamcat
Oh no.

Authorman
Mar 5, 2007

slamcat
Hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahah

Authorman
Mar 5, 2007

slamcat

sportsgenius86 posted:

Literally everyone comes out of that brilliantly. That was superb

Brock looks a little chumpish after Reigns kicked out of three f5s and selling a turnbuckle bump, superman punches, and no other offense like death.

But I am happy with Seth winning the title. Best possible ending out of all that, Seth has natural feuds set up with Brock, Orton, Cena, Bryan (all guys who beat him clean recently) as well as Reigns and Ambrose.

As opposed to Reigns who could feud with... Seth. And the Big Show.

Authorman
Mar 5, 2007

slamcat

Astro7x posted:

STFU. Wrestlemania was awesome

I didn't catch the first half of mania, but other than Orton/Rollins and Brock/Someonewhocares/Rollins, the rest of the matches were bleh. Taker/Bray was bland and sluggish with a bizarre tripping over stairs botch thing and Cena/Rusev was also sluggish with weird booking.

Authorman
Mar 5, 2007

slamcat
I don't know who Rousey is, but I'm guess she was the lady in the interminable Rock HHH promo thing.

Is she going to wrestle? Should I ever care about this person.

Authorman
Mar 5, 2007

slamcat

bradzilla posted:

We'll get Brock vs Rock at WM32 despite The Rock literally challenging Triple H to a match

It's possible we could get Rock HHH at summerslam, and then Rock Brock next year. Or Rock as a special guest referee for Roman's soon to be interminable feud with the authority. Or Rock just showing up for a payday every two months because Vince is convinced people are still surprised when he shows up constantly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Authorman
Mar 5, 2007

slamcat

bradzilla posted:

I have to disagree. Summerslam is the second most important show of the year sure, but no matter how you slice it, it's no Wrestlemania. If anything they'll use Summerslam for a segment to further the build to the Mania match.

It's still way too far out to plot out a mania match, especially between two part timers that isn't going to be the main event nor a belt match. No one's going to remember this boring stall promo on a year. Sting was only first teased near summerslam and his showing up was somewhat of a big deal. Rock headlined mania three of the past five years. He's basically just another Jericho or Rvd at this point, although with a much more successful second career.

I can't imagine that rock hhh is their final goal with the rock this upcoming year. Who the gently caress cares about that, they fought plenty of times.

• Locked thread