Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Prawned posted:

I don't live in America, but drinking beer at any temperature other than Ice Cold TM is a crime against humanity.

Thank you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
Are we talking eastern European rich ie you don't live in a cave? Just trying to get some perspective here

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

bloodsacrifice posted:

I have to admit that he puts more effort into whatever it is that he does than I ever have at anything

Same. Like I am much more successful and make more money etc, but I freely admit I'm not nearly as interesting and God drat does he love drugs and getting drugs and being committed to living in squalor.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Chicken Butt posted:

Didn't you almost die of cancer ... or am I thinking of someone else?

No it was him

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Teketeketeketeke posted:

The apartment would basically be free--it's not like anyone else pays him. And each 2L of beer is like a dollar iirc.

Cashing out my 401k and am omw ASAP.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

stringball posted:

Or the ability to look at pictures

Kinda what I was thinking. Fatbeard has posted a poo poo load of pictures so if he isn't legit, he knows someone that is. I'm pretty sure he even took glamor shots of his cockroaches as requested..

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
I always say "find tenants that aren't loving garbage and always take advantage of you" but you ALWAYS GET THOSE TENANTS ANYWAY. This time, I will instead say you need to first: learn how to stand up for yourself, and then find new tenants that will pay you in real money that you need to live. Despite your experience, I can only hope that not ever potential tenant in Croatia is a shady grifter.

Also, if you can get a job please do so because you seem to be consistently tottering on the brink of life as a homeless junkie and that would make me sad because you seem like a nice and interesting person.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
Lol please stop doing drugs u dumbo

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
Flatbread do u remember when I said you need to stop being so trusting when finding tenants? Do property management companies exist in Croatia?

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
I guess I saw some googling, but I honestly don't know if I would trust them or not :( sorry man. I really like your stories I just wish you had good luck ever

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
I think getting rent is more uncommon then not

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

redreader posted:

This is the thread of a rich guy who doesn't need to work, choosing to live like a hobo. He has money coming in literally all the time and has no job, 'just' owns 2 apartments. It's sort of annoying but the stories are too good for me to really get mad. Please keep them coming.

Lmao Fatbeard is NOT rich. He lives in destitute squalor. He's a cool dude, but "rich"? Lol

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
Yeah sorry fat beard I meant no offense :) I should say "when you had all the roaches, you lived in squalor" . I'm glad your new place is better!

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Anne Whateley posted:

Giving the huge drug addict a sudden influx of goonbux seems like a quick way to end this thread

Considering the mischief he gets up to living on scavenging from the trash, I think you're right

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
Sweaty I will mail a drain plug to you I'm Croatia if you want- please bathe friend :)

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
So I wouldn't want to get a job there, but I do have a good amount of $ saved up, and FB here has cheap rent... Are Croatian women attractive? Can I get by speaking only English? :allears:

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
He has posted videos, at least of the original ASFB roaches to prove he was legit. However I'm on my phone and can't find anything :(

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

I like you ASF, you are a nice and cool dude :)

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Puppy Galaxy posted:

a sweaty fatbeard is the most likeable -- hell, maybe the only likeable -- goon

It's true. Doesn't always make the best decisions but he is drat plucky and charming

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
For real though did you want a bath tub plug so you can take a bath?

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
I want to send ASFB a care package from the good ole US but he's too busy :(

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
Congrats on your impending windfall! Please be at least partially responsible with the $ you have left over because I don't want you to have to rummage through a dumpster for a pack of smokes

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

A SWEATY FATBEARD posted:

I got home three minutes ago and it looks like I found accidental :siren:dumpster romance:siren:

After drinking a 2L bottle of cat piss, I went out to dumpster dive as usual. I spotted an immaculate beer can in the dumpster and just as I was getting close and personal with my trash, a girl approached me and asked if I'd like to take her bottle. I said no problem, but then she got confused as her bottle was still full: I then noticed that she was high as a kite. We ended up sharing a swig from a bottle and then she introduced herself to me: her name is Vesna and she is a fashion photographer (with a sweet tooth for weed, apparently.) She then asked me to accompany her to the nightclub and I agreed, all while asking why don't we make a stop at the cafe in the shopping mall and I had to decline (they kicked me out multiple times already.) When we got to the nightclub, I gave her my phone number and she gave me a cigarette - it turned out that she is quite literally my neighbor - she lives in "Block C" while I'm living in "Block E."
When we parted, she offered me her plastic bottles and leftover hand-me-down food, and I agreed. I was drunk and she was high - do you think it'll end like this? Gee I hope not - she seemed really nice. :allears:

Awww :3 it seems like you both had a decent time, hopefully you get together in the future

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
Please throw away the old tooth

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Teketeketeketeke posted:

Yeah, I'd kill to see his drawings :/

I think he drew some of the roaches in his previous thread and also took pictures of them for us, but not 100% on that memory

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
Asfb please stop doing drugs :( I do appreciate your stories but I'd rather not have you die if it's all the same

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
I'll paypal you five $ if it's OK with the mods.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

defectivemonkey posted:

It's rare that we would allow any kind of donation thing but sure, post a way that people could send you money.

Goons, please don't mistake this for me condoning or encouraging donations. I'm allowing it because if you've read this far in the thread you have a good idea of what you're financing.

Agreed 100%. I've made it pretty clear I would love SFB to straighten up and fly right but I'm ok with giving him 5$ tbh

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
Asf I was going to donate but I got probated, sorry man :(

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
Lyrica is a pain med afaik.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Bobbie Wickham posted:

For how long, and how consistently? It literally requires several months to treat nail fungus, like three months for just antibiotics. Topical treatments can take twice as long, but they don't gently caress up your system the way three months of antibiotics do.

Don't you take anti fungals for fungus, not antibiotics? :thejoke: