Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Splode
Jun 18, 2013

put some clothes on you little freak

Bill Posters posted:

Hi Auspol,

Take this avatar as a token of my esteem.

Time for everyone to get the same avatar again!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Splode
Jun 18, 2013

CrazyTolradi posted:

Anidav will at least learn why his posts/views are bad, ScreamingIdiot is beyond all hope.

Anidav posted:

The only reason people call me a shitposter is because of my avatar but I'm actually one of the better posters here, from one of the better states.

You were saying? :smug:

Splode
Jun 18, 2013

hiddenmovement posted:

I pretty much only come in here in the hope that Cartoon or Quantum Mechanic make a decent post about a real topic. April 1st has thus far been a dissapointment

same

Splode
Jun 18, 2013

Gough Suppressant posted:

Won't someone think of the poor institution which systematically enables and protects practicing pedophiles!

starkebn posted:

To bad for the local community groups who might have been using it.

Endman posted:

The state should build a secular community centre on the remains tbh

drat Straight.

cpaf posted:

The pyramids didn't really involve complex mathematics or engineering though and they also didn't need really talented stone masons, they just needed vast amounts of physical labor. If you want a cool contemporary civilization that didn't spend all its free time building useless triangle graves in the desert you should look at the babylonians

Holy poo poo this is painfully stupid even for you

Splode fucked around with this message at 07:57 on Apr 1, 2015

Splode
Jun 18, 2013

open24hours posted:

The mood of this thread seems to oscillate wildly from 'gently caress the ANZACs' to 'people don't respect the ANZACs properly'.

You're not very bright

Splode
Jun 18, 2013

Jintor posted:

Avshalom's nonsense is far more compelling than being trapped in a Graic-storm of inverse logic and strange, provocative statements that shift uncomfortably whenever you look at them directly

Well put, very poetic.

willus posted:

it would be nice if people would stop trying to rile other people up welp that's my take at least

What's the view like from that moral high ground you've got there, wilpo?

Splode
Jun 18, 2013

Endman posted:

This thread is super dumb right now. And I don't mean Avshalom's beautiful artposting.

m80 I saw you quote the PM in the chat thread, you know that's against the rules. Now you have to die.

Splode
Jun 18, 2013

Laserface posted:

Can we take the piracy chat out of the ASIO monitored political group plz I like Usenet and dont want it to go away.

ASIO knows about usenet. Usenet is not protected by obscurity, a few usenet hosts have already had the rear end sued out of them.

Besides, we're using usenet to download linux isos, don't know where you got this piracy idea from.

lightinwater posted:

I'd like to know why Usenet is the go to option rather than seedboxes or VPNs which you can also use to get around some geo-restrictions

Dunno either, VPN services seem cheaper too. I guess if there's a big drop in people using torrents the amount of content available and the download speeds will both be affected, but I don't think that's likely to be a major problem.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Splode
Jun 18, 2013

Gough Suppressant posted:

Basically every opinion poll that splits responses by gender has shown women have more progressive views than men.

Women do not like the status quo as much as men because women do not benefit from it as much as men. This is not surprising.

• Locked thread