Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

holy poo poo that cop showed some serious self control you could tell he just wanted to waste the guy on the spot
gently caress i love sovereign citizens

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Cop gay. So What posted:

Actual post from a D&D FTP thread....

i read that whole thread and now i want to be a cop

Who What Now posted:

What are you talking about, Cops can and do go after people who aren't suspects in a crime literally all the time. Christ, you'd have to be deliberately ignoring pretty much everything in the news lately to believe the crap you're spewing.

seriously it sounds pretty sweet, do you get paid a volume bonus for arrests? give me my star and jackboots TIA

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Volume posted:

How do cop goons here feel about being recorded?

means i get to see my sweet bodyslams later on

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Do goons hate heroine addicts or cops more

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Kawasaki Nun posted:

You can tell heroin addicts to gently caress off but when I tell cops I'm a sovereign citizen they break my windows and taze me ACAB

We need to buy p Barnes an account

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

Heroine addicts at least provide some funny stories out of tcc.

Best tcc story is still the one where they were all eyeballing doses of some Russian drug and one blacked out for a week only to find a message from his girl's dad saying he would call the police if he ever contacted her again

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Lmfao
That wasn't the one I meant but it owns
There was also one where a dude ordered a grand piano or some poo poo
I get hosed up enough on booze no idea why you'd feel the need to do poo poo that does that to you

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

loving druggies using up all the healthcare

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Branis posted:

Legalize all drugs universal all healthcare. No gods no masters gently caress the state full communism glory to Stalin

P Barnes 2016

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Branis posted:

our society is full of cowards who would embrace full fascism as long as the enforcement of the state was never aimed at them. Those school admins who called the cops on Ahmed for building a clock are the same types that call in strange cars for driving down their street in their white suburb. As long as they are never the other they will happily trample on the rights of people. Civil forfeiture is bullshit. Full communism 2016.

Lmao way more honesty than he was expecting

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Cop gay. So What posted:

They can't be more than a buck oh five soaking wet what good are they in our war against the citizens.

probably pretty good at protecting the skies

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Branis posted:

I thought dorner protected the skies.

I was going for a 'Ukraine shot down mh17!!' reference

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

that's substantially more than i was making in marine engineering

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Cop gay. So What posted:

I can get behind this. I'd like to see higher salaries overall but lesser unsustainable pension obligations in the long term. We have teachers making 150k+ a year til death on their pensions and that's ridiculous. Pay people a good salary but don't saddle taxpayers with 30-50 years of 1%er salaries.

which teachers

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

yeah nando's is pretty good no joke

i can't decide if i hate the idea of a shop selling bowls of cereal or a bunch of retards protesting said shop more

bernard why weren't you there cracking heads

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Bernard McFacknutah posted:

I was dealing with a similar smaller protest about 4 miles south. No real trouble, just a whole bunch of people angry that they can't get a free house anymore. They smashed a few windows in a chained estate agency while the despicable cunts inside inflamed the situation by waving £20 notes.

For the record that hipster cereal shop and all the dumb retro shops around it are incredibly smug and have been asking for a kick in the teeth for a while. They do dumb poo poo like appeal premises (liquor) licenses at bars and shops en masse and then buy the leases when the council take the tenant's booze license.

3 Shifts left before I go on holiday and my warrant is removed.

i was watching game of thrones and the fight with the mountain made me think of gip's own mountain

how many skulls do you smash a day

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

buttcoinbrony posted:

i preferred the alternate version of that fight

That rules

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Rad Lieutenant posted:

That said if any of you need a license plate run just let me know.

yeah can you run an arizona plate SMDFTB

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Booblord Zagats posted:

Lord, Boob
5'10"
162lbs
BLN Hair
BLU Eyes
Age 33
Penis length 5.8 inches
Organ Donor

jesus dude you need to eat a loving steak or something

or are you a runner

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Cop gay. So What posted:

You're all committing felonies and will be reported to your departments.

suck my dick from new zealand

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

suboptimal posted:

If I ever win the lottery I'm hiring someone to revive Christopher Lee so he can do dramatic readings of Bernard's posts.

brian blessed would probably be a good option

or patrick stewart for that matter

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

It was a crap shag anyway.

One of my friends smashed Tara Palmer-Tomkinson out about 8 years ago. It sort of made sense as he failed a drug test and despite taking all varieties of Steroid he pissed positive for Cocaine. This woman is famous for using so much gear her nose fell apart. She is also one of Prince Charles's pals.

Hahaha

quote:

In 2006, Palmer-Tomkinson received extensive publicity after her septum nasi collapsed due to her former £400-a-day addiction to cocaine.
I thought you were exaggerating

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Jesus christ that's hideous

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Booblord Zagats posted:

I'm sure that everyone in GiP has hosed worse

i dunno dude i've never hosed a girl who literally destroyed her own nose

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Skoll posted:

That's legit a girl? I thought it was trans.

supposedly, i'm not going any closer than i am now

still i guess it's true about british girls looking horse-faced

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Rad Lieutenant posted:

Partially brown is where it's at anyway people.

i was with a half german half sri lankan for four years
she was hot as gently caress, no argument there

unfortunately she kept rats :negative:

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Branis posted:

can we all agree that mexican food is better than indian food, and thats why america is better.

yes, but southeast asia is top-tier

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

If you don't think a proper Curry is superior to Mexican food then you should post something in the next 5 hours. Otherwise I will take your silence as an agreement.

i mean a proper curry yeah it's just that it's really loving hard to find a proper one so on balance mexican food is better

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Cole posted:

Chipotle is mexican the same way China Wok is Chinese.

Lol mexican doesn't auto correct to be capital but Chinese does

I'm gonna assume the same rule applies to Mexican as does to asian here - that you can get surprisingly good food cheap from a tiny food stall run by an elderly woman

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Kawasaki Nun posted:

and out of reach of my culinary skills.

lol loving scrub

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

GunForumMeme posted:

Best BBQ is Carolina style.

:catbert:

Texas Road House is pretty legit, though.

i like georgian

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Rad Lieutenant posted:

My wife does this too and I come at her.

jake the muss?

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

apparently it's a georgian thing to mix pulled pork with barbecue sauce? i give no fucks poo poo owns hard if you have a better idea loving tell me and i'll experiment with it

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

-Troika- posted:

gently caress yes indian food. I like having burning shits and smelling like a whole bathtub full of curry for the next week after eating some.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

CongoJack posted:

So I'm applying to be a police officer in Seattle, I take the tests and everything at the end of January. I have a Bachelor's degree but no security or military experience, what are my odds of getting the job assuming I do well on all the tests?

Also they want to know if I'm a member of any internet message boards, is that a usual question on these kind of things?

Might be worth choosing an alternative username to give them if you have ever posted in d&d that's pretty much an automatic fail

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Whip Slagcheek posted:

It used to be 50 pounds back in the 90s.

for real? christ how big were their trigger fingers?

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

even dredd used stun rounds on kids

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Rad Lieutenant posted:

lol I arrested a kid for 2 counts of armed robbery w/firearm and just yesterday he got released on house arrest pending trial. Judge told him to write an essay on the importance of making good choices lol

I'd be pretty loving funny if it wasn't so goddamn true

if only a good guy with a gun had been there to stop him

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

hi cops

question about something that's going down in nz at the moment
a journalist published a story a little while ago on one of our current events programs where they obtained a gun through what they called dubious means

basically they mail ordered a gun, put in a supposedly fake gun licence number (i suspect they used the number of someone they knew, so when the check was done it came back as a real licence), then, well, i'll quote the article:

quote:

Whoever completed the form created the name of a fictitious officer and included what appeared to be a police registration number.

That person created "Rebecca Were" (QID RWH846), who apparently worked at the North Shore Policing Centre. The same fictitious Were signed and dated the document, stating she had seen the firearms licence referred to higher up the form and confirmed the applicant named on the form owned the licence.

i'm sure that the journalist had nothing but the public good in mind (and certainly not her own reputation), but to me that's absolutely flat out black and white impersonating a police officer.

this was some kind of hard-hitting journalism or something showing that they take things very seriously, but cut a long story short, it looks like she just flat out committed fraud in the name of a story.

now leaving out all of the 'huh? did no one call this rebecca were and check?' am i way off base here, or as you guys understand it, did she gently caress herself over?

gonna be loving hilarious to watch if she does go down for this, she already did some item about how disruptive to her life it was to have the cops turn up and execute a search warrant on her home

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Mr. Nice! posted:

I trimmed off some of the extraneous BS. Also I hate the rear end in a top hat recording held the camera upright.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLsIcGXfvdQ

o7

• Locked thread