Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
slurry_curry
Nov 26, 2003
<3mini-moni+animu^_^

Seat Safety Switch posted:

AI should really like Corgis because they're a slammed dog that's built for cornering.

Does that make my dog one of those lowered motorcycles with a extended swing arm since I have a dachshund?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

slurry_curry
Nov 26, 2003
<3mini-moni+animu^_^

Maker Of Shoes posted:

I burned myself out on IPA's but then I discovered black IPA's. I want them all. In my mouth. Forever.

If you can find some Mens room black, buy everything that they have. Limited edition run by Elysian for a radio show here in seattle. They make a Mens Room Original Red year round that is really good as well. Part of the proceeds also go to the Fisher House, which is a good organization to support while drinking good beer.

slurry_curry
Nov 26, 2003
<3mini-moni+animu^_^

1.4 INCH DICK posted:

If I remember correctly it was the same night we filled a random jeep wrangler top to bottom with popcorn.

While the egg part is a complete rear end in a top hat move, this is just funny. I don't think I could be mad if I came back to my car full of popcorn. I never threw eggs at cars, but there was a while where one of my friends had a bunch of paintballs in his car that would get tossed(by hand, never actually firing them) at other cars. We learned our lesson when I was driving the car(with a clutch that was dead, got replaced 2 days later) and one of my friends thought it would be funny to throw some at a new H2. Guy ended up chasing us down and eventually caught up to us on a side street where I was blocked by another car and proceeded to get out of his car and punch me in the face a few times thru the open window. rear end in a top hat in the back seat who actually threw it didn't do poo poo to help me either. Strangely enough, I was not friends with that guy for much longer.

slurry_curry
Nov 26, 2003
<3mini-moni+animu^_^

1.4 INCH DICK posted:

You ever see the kind of mess fifteen 30 gallon trashbags of extra buttery popcorn makes on a rival theater's box office?

True, but I would at least laugh for a minute if I walked up to my car and it was full of popcorn.

Liquid Communism posted:

Not gonna lie, guy in the H2's got my sympathy there. Don't gently caress with other people's poo poo for no reason. It gets your rear end beat on a good day.

Don't get me wrong, we were 18 year old assholes and the person throwing poo poo had it coming. But in this situation I was telling my dickhead friend in the back seat not to loving throw poo poo at anyone since I was hung over and only driving cause the other person who could drive stick was still drunk. I was mostly pissed cause I was getting punched cause my friend was a idiot. It was also being driven by the exact type of person you would imagine bought a H2 when they first came out. At least we used something that won't do damage to the paintwork and just wipes off.

Not proud of any of that, I just got reminded of that story that I have not thought about in probably 10 years.

slurry_curry
Nov 26, 2003
<3mini-moni+animu^_^

Somewhat Heroic posted:

Is it raining? I assume it's raining because your posting and wanting to play video games rather than rev match and row through a sweet gated shifter.

It would just be a lot of 1 -> 2 gear changes seeing as he lives in seattle and its not the middle of the night. I have gotten used to sitting through at least 2 light cycles at any stop light in this city.

iwentdoodie posted:

That is goddamn genius.

Haircut went okay, not butchered so I'm happy.

I went through the same thing about a year ago. She managed to take a nice chunk out of the side of my head the first time, but managed to smooth it out so it was not noticeable. Still hated getting my haircut there, especially when the instructor would come over with a group of 10 students hovering waiting to ask a question.

*edit* staying out of the stupid smoke debate. The real solution is ez, get hash oil vape pen cartridges and never worry about the smell!

slurry_curry
Nov 26, 2003
<3mini-moni+animu^_^

BraveUlysses posted:

:getin:

too bad they're not getting cheaper faster, cause these things are the best

eh $45 for one and that lasts me around 2 weeks. Cheaper if you go through a medical place, but I just go to the recreational stores since its easier.

Comrade Flynn posted:

My back is killing me today.

Just found out in addition to 2 disc herniations, a fractured disc, and 3 bulging discs I have degenerative disc disease.

Sorry to hear that, shits rough. My fiance has AS as well as one of our friends who has it much worse. Get a good doctor and stay on top of it and hopefully it won't get worse.

slurry_curry
Nov 26, 2003
<3mini-moni+animu^_^

Cat Terrist posted:

I thought I had walked into someone's stash but I've since found out cannibas grows wild here and it's dead easy to find. Criminalisation makes zero sense anymore on any level.

There is a reason why it earned the nickname "Weed" since its a loving weed that grows anywhere and everywhere. Granted you wouldn't really want to smoke anything you find growing wild since it will probably just give you a headache.

T1g4h posted:

Welcome to America. Child molesters, wife beaters, and methed out tweakers walking free while stoners serve years in prison for daring to smoke weed. It's slightly hosed up.

Time to head to the glorious PNW where you can walk into a store and buy anything you want! Prices are still kinda stupid, but I am OK with it since I walk into a store, show them my drivers license to prove I am over 21 and walk out with a pre-rolled joint and potent as gently caress brownie.

slurry_curry
Nov 26, 2003
<3mini-moni+animu^_^

T1g4h posted:

Define stupid re: prices. Because I'm genuinely curious how much you guys pay per gram at a shop.

These are the 2 places that I tend to visit:

http://docksidecannabis.com/

http://www.oceangreensseattle.com/

I guess its not insane compared to street prices in other parts of the country, but prices here have always been super low so its more expensive than it would be from a dealer.

slurry_curry
Nov 26, 2003
<3mini-moni+animu^_^

BraveUlysses posted:

Which store are you buying vape cartridges from? That was a good price you mentioned earlier

How's your pup doing?

I normally go to the Ocean Greens place since its closest to my house and has a huge selection of vape cartridges. From looking at their site they range from $35 for .5 grams to $80 1 gram. The one I have right now is Hogsbreath which I would recommend.

The dogs doing better, getting more and more obnoxious everyday from being stuck in her kennel, the hair is growing back on her back and she now looks drunk when she walks around. I still have to build a bunch more ramps for her to use to get on/off the couch and other random stuff around the house. Then we have to train her to actually use them. She will use ramps/stairs to get onto things, but then ignores them and jumps off, which is what fucks up her back. I just do not want to deal with having to have this surgery done again.

slurry_curry
Nov 26, 2003
<3mini-moni+animu^_^

New Roadkill is up and it is pretty awesome

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOQe1hWvX_c

slurry_curry
Nov 26, 2003
<3mini-moni+animu^_^

Joined, even tho I only have it on my xbone.

slurry_curry
Nov 26, 2003
<3mini-moni+animu^_^

InitialDave posted:

I really like dogs, but I get what Cakefool's talking about. Shoving the dog out the way like that isn't really that bad. Besides, too many people refuse to assert themselves over their animals, and they get all dominant and aggressive (people who think their dogs think of them as "mummy" and "daddy", I'm looking at you).

On the other hand, if someone kicked/hit a dog of mine and meant it, I'd probably go apeshit.

I lost my poo poo on a friends now ex-girlfriend when she tried to kick my dog. She was one of the lovely Chihuahua owners who never puts the loving thing down and buys tea cup ones that are inbred as gently caress and have a life span of 5 years max. She put her dog down on the ground and my dog came over to say hi, not acting aggressive or anything, just kinda excited to figure out wtf the tiny dog looking thing is. She apparently thought this meant my dog was attacking hers,tried to kick her but luckily missed and picked up her dog. Worst type of dog owner.

slurry_curry
Nov 26, 2003
<3mini-moni+animu^_^

MrChips posted:

Hockey is watching a bunch of manchildren chase a piece of frozen cow poo poo around a pond

And beat the poo poo out of each other! Can't forgot about the best part.

I do love hockey, its one of the few sports I will actively watch if its on TV.

slurry_curry
Nov 26, 2003
<3mini-moni+animu^_^

DICKPOCALYPSE NOW posted:

Theres so many shows coming through town its insane. This month I didnt manage to see Weedeater and Mike Patton/Faith No More because of my vacation but coming up in the next few months is Lightning Bolt, Death Grips, and motherfucking Sunn 0))) :black101:

Just saw Peelander Z at the Funhouse last week, first show I have been to in a long time and it was awesome. Now that the Funhouse is finally back, I will probably be seeing more shows there. Not the same as their old space, but its still good to have them back. I still miss the patio tho....

slurry_curry
Nov 26, 2003
<3mini-moni+animu^_^

DICKPOCALYPSE NOW posted:

One last phone question, I discovered Best Buy is offering a Galaxy S5 in black for a dollar with contract through Verizon and Verizon offers the same phone for $100 with renewal, is there something I'm not understanding? :psyduck:

If they will give you the same deal on a s5 active I would go that route. I have a s4 active and it has put up with all the abuse I give my phones and not skipped a beat.

Baller Witness Bro posted:

Don't forget to budget in for the replacement engine from a Yamaha scooter. Then you can hit 50mph!

One of my cousins is pretty into the whole ruckus/scooter scene. His old ruckus had a 125cc motor swapped into with a adorable little turbo bolted to it. According to him it hit 65 before he got scared and backed off the throttle. He sold that and built a zuma, which looks pretty good

slurry_curry
Nov 26, 2003
<3mini-moni+animu^_^

NitroSpazzz posted:

I don't mind cats but I much prefer dogs. Have a lovely snapchat of this magnificent bastard ready to go kick rear end at a dog show.

I want to steal that dog.

over 6 weeks since my dogs back surgery and she is pretty much back to her rear end in a top hat self.

She does not have all her dexterity/strength in her back legs back, so she now drifts around the hardwood floors in the house.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

slurry_curry
Nov 26, 2003
<3mini-moni+animu^_^

gently caress, perfect aw11 just popped up on CL in portland. Hopefully it does not sell tomorrow, if not I will be on the road to portland first thing saturday morning. I really hope this works out...

• Locked thread