Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sir Potato
May 26, 2012

PO-TAY-TOES
Boil 'em, mash 'em, cook 'em in a stew

Gatts posted:

Oh yeah. The obvious crossover. Transformers and Fast and Furious. Directed by Michael Bay. Set in the Mad Max future.

Please. PLEASE. The ridiculous is a strength now.

I mean the theme of all three franchises is pretty much "vehicular warfare" so it really makes sense. It would be the most amazing creation ever, I imagine. I'd like to hope that all three directors - Lin, Miller, and Bay - could somehow team up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir Potato
May 26, 2012

PO-TAY-TOES
Charlize Theron and Helen Mirren as the female Shaws.

Sir Potato
May 26, 2012

PO-TAY-TOES

ninjahedgehog posted:

I just had a vision of him as the villain of Fast Nine and now I'm afraid I'll accept no substitute.

I will take Walton Goggins in absolutely anything but he would just blow everyone out of the water in Fast Nine and it would be beautiful.

Sir Potato
May 26, 2012

PO-TAY-TOES
I hope when it gets closer to next season's Oscars we get Vin Diesel pointing out again that if the Academy wants to stay relevent, Fate of the Furious will win Best Picture. And every subsequent year an FF movie is released.

Sir Potato
May 26, 2012

PO-TAY-TOES

PJOmega posted:

Yeah that's work. He's not even happy to be doing it.

Pretty sure you can even see him start to smile when he starts walking away.

A Statham/Johnson spin off sounds remarkably unnecessary and I will still see it opening night anyway.

• Locked thread