Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Dead Snoopy posted:

...and yet ARROW almost got her as a cast member when they went into filming season 3 last year.

She was pretty dreadful in 2Fast, and that and Sin City are like the only things she did that I remember, so I'm almost more inclined to say she just picked up a couple roles off her dad/brother's (likely brother's) connections and then couldn't get anything else.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747
Honestly I'd be totally down for Dom and Hobbs Meet the Wolfman

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747
I'm actually surprised there hasn't been any conspiracy nuts latching on to Paul Walker the way they do for... most celebrities who die notably.

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747
Iggy Azalea isn't an actress :smuggo:

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Snowman_McK posted:

There's been a cameo/appearance by a regrettable contemporary musician in every film in the series. It's as much a tradition as Tyrese making terrible jokes and the Rock being oily.
1. Ja Rule
2. Ludacris (the least regrettable)
3. Bow Wow
4. Don Omar
5. Don Omar, Ludacris and Tyrese triple threat
6. Rita Ora
7. Iggy Azalea.

Ja Rule fell off, but at the time F&F1 was out he was still pretty good, Luda loving owns, and Tyrese also owns. :colbert:

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747

I actually really wanna see this dumb movie now.

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747
Yeah, I honestly don't know anyone who didn't cry at least a little during that montage. I was at Ray Smuckles-esque blubbering myself.

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747

TheScott2K posted:

You just know 10 is gonna be some Star Trek Generations torch-passing horseshit

Or it'll just end with the crew dying.

also how the gently caress did you end up with a red-title for liking Kodi? :psyduck: it's my main media player on my comp and I kinda love it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747

KaptainKrunk posted:

I can't quite put my finger on it, but something about 4 and 7 (and 6, although to a much lesser extent) just feels off compared to the rest of the series. They feel soulless.

7, to me, honestly had the most heart of any of them. The Walker stuff got me choked up all three times I saw it in the theater.

• Locked thread