Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ThePhenomenalBaby
May 3, 2011
Mortal Kombat makes a lot of money.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThePhenomenalBaby
May 3, 2011
RIP the 9 bux

ThePhenomenalBaby
May 3, 2011

lmao

ThePhenomenalBaby
May 3, 2011
Amiibo is the devil

ThePhenomenalBaby
May 3, 2011
I bought smash bros and hyrule warriors and i had fun

ThePhenomenalBaby
May 3, 2011
Problem with Marvel Heroes is that its beyond bloated. They just keep bolting poo poo on endlessly and it makes it obnoxious to go back if you ever stop playing. Its a fun game otherwise.

ThePhenomenalBaby
May 3, 2011

CJacobs posted:

Borderlands 2 writer Anthony Burch chimes in on Silent Hills' cancellation without even a hint of self-awareness as usual

There's some C word i should be saying. I just can't...i just can't think of it. I dunno

ThePhenomenalBaby
May 3, 2011
There was an interview with Keiji Eno at his office that was on YouTube a couple of years before his death but it was entirely in Japanese. Probably pretty interesting though.

For those who don't know he was a super weird game director with super weird games. Probably most "famous" for dreamcast game D2.

ThePhenomenalBaby
May 3, 2011
.....12 Donkey Kongs???? I don't know if I'm playing this game right

ThePhenomenalBaby
May 3, 2011
^ Nice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThePhenomenalBaby
May 3, 2011
I enjoy japanese games, especially japanese fighting games

• Locked thread