Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Miss Psychosis

The dollar/food value is good, but how much blood could you buy with that? [Hums "The world is a vampire"]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pig slut lisa

irl is good

FluffieDuckie posted:

vet bills are our biggest expense. we get food donated a lot. but finding vets to give low cost care is difficult, and even with discounts it's still very expensive

one thing i learned through the process of getting maddie is that food gets donated when pets die :[

i saw it every time i was at the shelter

FluffieDuckie

good news guys. spider is alive and well and he hasn't forgotten about us.

he snapped me today asking for the rescue info so he could get his donation in. he says he'll be back in the fall but he's busy with very important stuff until then

thank you spider :love:

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

alnilam

stay safe el spider

tao of lmao

Miss Psychosis posted:

The dollar/food value is good, but how much blood could you buy with that? [Hums "The world is a vampire"]

i am he

nameo ne after me

Mogren

Enlightened beast
Spirit among mortals
Spreader of wisdom
Forever watchful
Good kitty
:angelcatte:
Another byob quilt success story. (cha ching!)

landy.
so do I get to name an animal every month?

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
shelter employee: Ok sir you have your choice of adopting weeddog420 or Smoobles69, both named by our generous donors
confused dad: I'm not sure if either of those names is appropriate for my children
shelter employee: I'm sorry sir that's all they answer too now...

FluffieDuckie

landy. posted:

so do I get to name an animal every month?

yes. if you choose to donate on a monthly basis you may name an animal every month

landy.

FluffieDuckie posted:

yes. if you choose to donate on a monthly basis you may name an animal every month

sweet! I'll come up with a list of names

bog pixie

hell, ill donate $1 per month to name animals things like Spiderguy, Weed, RZNV, Stalin.... i was going to autoban but this is even better

FluffieDuckie

bog pixie posted:

hell, ill donate $1 per month to name animals things like Spiderguy, Weed, RZNV, Stalin.... i was going to autoban but this is even better

your selflessness is an inspiration to others

Miss Psychosis

bog pixie posted:

Miss Psychosis

Good cat name: Ore no Imōto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai

pig slut lisa

irl is good

bog pixie posted:

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Luvcow posted:

shelter employee: Ok sir you have your choice of adopting weeddog420 or Smoobles69, both named by our generous donors
confused dad: I'm not sure if either of those names is appropriate for my children
shelter employee: I'm sorry sir that's all they answer too now...

Lmao

landy.
they sent a letter

joke_explainer

Alright, on a temporary basis, you'll be fostering Glass Cutting Board, The Patriots Suck, Fairchild Republic A-10 Thunderbolt II, and Dabs: The Dog.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

joke_explainer posted:

Alright, on a temporary basis, you'll be fostering Glass Cutting Board, The Patriots Suck, Fairchild Republic A-10 Thunderbolt II, and Dabs: The Dog.

City of Glompton

I have made my donation for the puppies and kitties :)

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

alnilam

joke_explainer posted:

FluffieDuckie

City of Glompton posted:

I have made my donation for the puppies and kitties :)

:peanut: I think we can name one glompton

City of Glompton

FluffieDuckie posted:

:peanut: I think we can name one glompton

:3:

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN

joke_explainer posted:

lol

ulvir

pig slut lisa posted:

i'm going to call the shelter.

"hello? who's there?"

silence at first, then a shaking of maracas.

steel drums enter.

"hurf de durf, it's byob time"

dogcrash truther
unstuck until we get some piccies of the animals

ulvir

oh man it's gonna be magnificent.

Anonybominous

I have just donated. I'd like the name used to be Aurora, in honor of my deceased FiV Kitty. (Not the one in my avatar, she's her successor :)

i am he

hi anonybimous that's cool if you

Anonybominous

i am he posted:

hi anonybimous that's cool if you

Thanks, I Am He, I'm all about shelter adoption. I think it's amazing you folks came up with this.

Bwee

dogcrash truther posted:

unstuck until we get some piccies of the animals

Let me stick things

i am he

let me stick things too

FluffieDuckie

glompton - https://www.petfinder.com/petdetail/32160279/

el spider - https://www.petfinder.com/petdetail/32160278/

bwee - https://www.petfinder.com/petdetail/32160277/

bacalou - https://www.petfinder.com/petdetail/32160276/

alnilam - https://www.petfinder.com/petdetail/32160275/

FluffieDuckie fucked around with this message at 00:28 on May 15, 2015

bacalou

aaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

god she's so cute

tao of lmao

omg :3:

dogcrash truther

greetings, friend. i bet you have many ideas of experiments you could do on mice :drac:

dogcrash truther

this is not a cat. it is a proof that god loves us and wants us to be happy.

alnilam

I'm dyeing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

Hello there my name is Alnilam. I may look the tiniest in the family, but my curiosity is anything but tiny! I love to zoom everywhere in the house at a supersonic speed. (Fastest of all the siblings if I may say so...) I can handle anything that life throws at me like a pro. Be it a litter box or a scratching post. (or a paper bag) Great explorer that I am, every object interests me...I once explored a paper bag for an entire hour! Not sure why that was funny to my foster mommy. I am a bit of "popular" who hogs all the toys...but I just want to explore all of them..again and again. When I am not busy exploring I love to eat wet food, play with my sibs and get pets and scratches from my foster mommy. Come meet me soon..we can explore the world together!

• Locked thread