Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

psylent posted:

I've been "playing" it for a few weeks, I don't know what's wrong with me. I'm pretty close to the end now too with only the very Angel upgrade to purchase. Then I'll be freeeeeee.
until I find another idle game to play.

FTFY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

I let my iot unattended for like 3 weeks... it never opened again

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

saucepanman posted:

It's based on Rebuild isn't it?

I thought this as well.

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

Transport Tycoon is pretty good but it's an open transport clone not a sim city clone.

e: mixed the 2 names up

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

Wagic.. get Wagic.
Its freeform deck building. I dont know of the android version has improved bit when I played it last it took getting use to as the ui was based on psp controls

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

Oz Fox posted:

Real Racing 3 just got updated with a "Racing Team" feature which I guess is like clans. There's one with the tag LLJK if anyone wants in.

I'll join up, I"ve played it on and off a bunch and wouldn't mind playing with other goon-minded people.. I get bored becuase I have no real people to race against etc.
edit: blah maybe I never played RR3, cant find any profile with real things in it.. Maybe I was playing RR2

tater_salad fucked around with this message at 16:15 on Apr 21, 2015

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

Eonwe posted:

are there any simcity, final fantasy tactics or civ clones on android

The first line of the op has them all listed.. most range from free to .99 check it out

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

Anyine know how I can join a private race team in real racing 3? Im lvl10 now so I should be able to but theres no way to join as far as I see.

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

Drive by cvs subway and home depot more.

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

Rirse posted:

Whoa, when was GTA:SA finally available to download for non-Kindle devices. I got it last year on the Amazon Marketplace when it was only a dollar since buying it there would give you 16 dollars in coins to buy other games with. Never could play it prior since it was Kindle only, but the deal was too useful to pass up.

Downloading it now, but how was the port anyway? It only 81 MB according to the downloader, which seems odd due to all the content the game has.

Awesome will need to see if itll work on my note once my screen gets fixed.

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

Biggest human being Ever posted:

Not sure if this is EU only or not but there's a bunch of games on sale right now:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/collection/promotion_3001557_premiumgamesale

Anyone have recommendations what's worth bothering with?

Indeed young fellow or lady I concur that this is thr case and am saddened by not being able to participate in such a sale due to regional restrictions.

LOoks like eu only page will not open for me on play store or browser, even incognito mode doesnt show anything on the page.

tater_salad fucked around with this message at 19:22 on Apr 28, 2015

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

Drone posted:

Don't do this.

Just playing around with the username of the poster.. whilst confirming that it was indeed eu only

Calm down and play dungeon raid.

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

big mean giraffe posted:

Motorsport Manager is 30 cents. Finally, a use for my 44 cents of play credit!

It is well worth it if you like management games.. ive played for several hours now.

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

Not avaliable in my country (us )

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

Oopa wrong thread

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

I also got fake waterpark question.. then another tv question.. ive been getting a lot of surveys lately..

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

new thread title
Android Gaming: Game talk but mostly we talk surveys.

Walgreens also triggers, I was there a week ago and I got 2 surveys, one that was 2 days after, and another that was today (About a week ago was my answer)
wonder if they were doing a checkup.

It seems like I'm getting a bit more surveys lately but I checked my history and basically I get about a dollar a month. I just haven't spent my surveybux on anything so I've amassed a huge $6.15 in surveybux.

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

Flaggy posted:

I have 24 bucks in survey money and no idea what to spend it on.

Ive never tried but you csn probably buy a movie or 2 with your surveybux (tm)

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

Hunger quest is pretty fun.. heres my ally code.

6QX84GVNGZ

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

EvilElmo posted:

I hate missing bandwagons :(

Hop on in water is fine

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

You need to funish the first bunch of quests to return all the townsfolk before you can enter friends..

Just finished the first boss battle was really interesting this game has some real neat mechanics..

What I dont like
Level goes to 1 every time you leave.
Food seems to be a bigger limitation than energy
Synthesis items are hard to get sometimes and you cant buy em.
The fact that while plugged in my note 2 battery drains while playing.

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

Pudding Huxtable posted:

Am I on crack? I'm not finding that on my end. Dug through every sub menu also. :shrug:

Finish all the quests that bring thr townsflok back to the town.. then you can add allies (itll actuall be on the bottom bar)

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

You need a specific kind.

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

There are NO good city building games. F2p isnt really city building its wait for stuff that almost looks like progress to happen.

Transport tycoon is it folks.

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

^^^ looks to be a reskin of rebuild which is pretty good

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

Hitman sniper is great.. it's approachable and easy enough where you aren't adjusting for windage and gravity,
The missions are designed to be challenging enough to make it so each mission isn't a cake walk.
You need to think about who you want to shoot when to stay stealthy
You often need to do other things like get 400,000 points before killing the main target.
Honestly it's well worth the money either in actual money or cis het scum surveybux.

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

Reboot your device and try again.

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

Haerc posted:

That's why I thought it was strange, I mean I think I read the rewards thing before I heard about him dying.

You chose for him to die! Google has turned this survey thing into "the button".. all for pennies off of videagames.

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

tentish klown posted:

Awesome, I can drain my battery *even faster than normal*

No, it only runs when you are full, on Wi-Fi on charge cable. So you can't eat up your battery or data

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

Morpheus posted:

My problem is that my phone doesn't charge when it's at 100% and plugged into a computer...like, it stays charged, but isn't in 'charging' status, so I can't do Folding while at work :(. Wish this was something you could toggle in the app, since I know it would stay well-enough charged if I left it plugged into the comp.

I hear ya.. like id like to toggle the wifi requirement unless its constantly communicating with the servers Im okay with it downloading chunka and processing and then uploading.

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

mrkillboy posted:

Just Cause developers Avalanche have put out their first mobile game, a tactics game called Rumble City. Their PR describes it as "biker chess".

It looks like its buggy as poo poo.
Edit: based on reviews

tater_salad fucked around with this message at 01:34 on Jul 9, 2015

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

Guys I dont think anne feraud exists.. so heads up on that for your survey.

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

bgreman posted:

This was the best question yet for Google Rewards.

Stop living in backwater redneck land.

tater_salad fucked around with this message at 18:51 on Jul 9, 2015

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

Whatever hillbilly reality crap show that they had on HistCoveryLC always had them figbting over truffle spots... so glad I stopped giving money to cable companies

tater_salad fucked around with this message at 20:09 on Jul 9, 2015

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

1337kutkufan6969 posted:

How the gently caress did I come back to 38 new posts, one of them is about a city builder, and no one is talking about it?!?

Whats the city builder it probably sucks anyways and has freemium.

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

ModeSix posted:

It's actually interesting, has no IAPs and is totally free. It reminds me of Sim City 2000 except for Android.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=info.flowersoft.theotown.theotown
Looka pretty good.. played with it a bit and it will need work but id give him/her a buck right now.

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

^^^ make a goon guild no ones stopping you maybe folks would join.

Im going to leave this here

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

Cruseydr posted:

Anybody actually play EvoCreo yet? I'm wondering if it's worthy of my $.99

I played for at least 10 min already and it was good enough for that.
Considering a $1 bag of chips takes me less than that to finish its worth every penny I paid even if I uninstalled now.
Especially considering$.99 is like 4 surveys.

E: phone grammar.

tater_salad fucked around with this message at 00:15 on Jul 14, 2015

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

BobTheJanitor posted:

Oh wait, I have one, my link to SA. :v:

Lol this is funny.. this is what the game has going for it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

Knightmare posted:

SimpleRockets is Amazon's free app of the day if you haven't checked already, looks pretty fun.

Correction it IS ptetty fun.