Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

1337kutkufan6969
Feb 13, 2010

Oh, Yian Kut Ku!
Where have you been all my life?
Let me break your head.

Grimey Drawer
Heads up in regards to Mini Metro.

It just came out in the play store, but for some reason it's already in my Humble Bundle library. If you're interested in the game (you should be, because it's great) and you buy humble bundles, check the app before you hit the store.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1337kutkufan6969
Feb 13, 2010

Oh, Yian Kut Ku!
Let me break your head.

Grimey Drawer

KoldPT posted:

Is DraStic the best DS emulation option, and does it justify its price? I don't want to spend 6 dollars on an emulator...

You bet your loving rear end it is.

No joke.

1337kutkufan6969
Feb 13, 2010

Oh, Yian Kut Ku!
Let me break your head.

Grimey Drawer

Artelier posted:

I didn't get the email, but it sounds like a board game mashup?

I do like Galaxy Trucker though, great fun even when solo. Fun, with lots of crying when one asteroid ruins everything.

Yup, it says is a mobile board game bundle. I'm stoked for it, but I can't think of many board games that I don't already have (and most of them through bundles).

1337kutkufan6969
Feb 13, 2010

Oh, Yian Kut Ku!
Let me break your head.

Grimey Drawer
For those of you, who like me, wanted Animation Throwdown to be better, I'll chime in to say I think it seems like drop rates have been tweaked and the "watch ads to boost drop rate" feature is actually working now. I've started to get a ton more of the character tokens and have gotten a decent amount of blue cards from rego packs. They also added in items to refill stamina and arena energy that you can get as drops. It's cool, too, because if you were an early adopter and played in the first month, you get a permanent buff to your research speed (things that would have taken 24 hours take 6, 6 takes 2, etc...)

Worth jumping back into.

1337kutkufan6969
Feb 13, 2010

Oh, Yian Kut Ku!
Let me break your head.

Grimey Drawer
I know I'm late on this, but RE: Office Space game poo poo-talk...

I don't know what you guys are talking about. What pay wall? It works as great if not better than any other idlers I've played.

Did anyone else actually play it? It seems like one person posted misinformation and then everyone else was like, YEAH gently caress THAT. It's the best idler I've played and has a lot of character.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1337kutkufan6969
Feb 13, 2010

Oh, Yian Kut Ku!
Let me break your head.

Grimey Drawer
These top 3 lists need more Hoplite...

1. Hoplite
2. Plague, Inc
3. Star Realms