Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Haerc
Jan 2, 2011

Montalvo posted:

Hearthstone is not compatible with my Note 4. :(

? I just installed it on mine. Although it runs like poo poo compared to the old modified one I got off reddit.

Also, I got absolute garbo for my android pack. :/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Haerc
Jan 2, 2011

mrkillboy posted:

There's a new Humble Mobile Bundle out, this time showcasing developer Tin Man Games' adventure gamebooks.

Anyone have an experience with these?

Haerc
Jan 2, 2011

Wintermutant posted:

Where else are you going to post? Google+? HA

:boom:

I'm not sure if I got the trap survey question, I got up at like 3:30AM to go to the bathroom and took my phone with me and apparently answered a survey while I was crapping. Can't remember what the survey actually was, but I got $0.00 for it, and got another survey about 5 hours later.

Haerc fucked around with this message at 00:23 on May 17, 2015

Haerc
Jan 2, 2011

Angrymog posted:

I just answered a relatively indepth survey about shoes and only got 24 pence for it. :(

This morning I was asked if I spent more than $500 in jewellery and/or watches in the past 7 days.

Haerc
Jan 2, 2011

beerinator posted:

They just asked me if I ran an ultramarathon recently. I got 56 cents. Thanks drunk google!

Got another odd one this morning:

What is the catchiest name on this list:

Chris Lee
Christopher Lee
Chris Shup-something
Chris Love
Christopher Love

Wtf.

Haerc
Jan 2, 2011
That's why I thought it was strange, I mean I think I read the rewards thing before I heard about him dying.

Haerc
Jan 2, 2011

Still doesn't work on the Note4 for whatever reason. :/

Haerc
Jan 2, 2011
I tried groove coaster 2, but don't really dig the music... Is there a game kind of like audiosurf where you can choose your own music?

Haerc
Jan 2, 2011

mrkillboy posted:

Bethesda has announced that Fallout Shelter is coming out on August 13, so mark that down in your Google Calendar I guess.

You joke, but I did exactly that.

Haerc
Jan 2, 2011
I can't seem to find the DB dokkan game thread, does anyone have it handy?

N/M, found it. Not a thread for itself entirely.

Haerc
Jan 2, 2011
Applied to the uprising game as Witt Alkurah.

Haerc
Jan 2, 2011
I had to re-install timelines in order for it to update, then it asked for a bunch of lovely additional permissions :/

E: And it's still bugged, no xp, no free dabo spins.

Haerc fucked around with this message at 06:19 on Jan 15, 2016

Haerc
Jan 2, 2011

New Leaf posted:

Just to expound on the Doctor thing a little - the Bones I snagged was "Prisoner Bones" in some fur coat get up and he does not count as a Doctor (though he does have good Medical skill). What, did they take away his medical license when he was imprisoned?

Lol, I got a Nurse Lt. Tom Paris who (IIRC) does not have the nurse perk/stat/whatever, but is a pilot.

Haerc
Jan 2, 2011
I've never played a Kairosoft game, is there a "best of" list, or one in particular I should check out?

Haerc
Jan 2, 2011
Oooh, I'm close to the fishing fun bucks tier of friend-spam!

http://goo.gl/TEJdIZ

Haerc
Jan 2, 2011
That space wolves game has been really buggy for me.

It has gotten stuck at loading screens a couple of times, and just now it stopped right after I moved one of my guys, and wouldn't let me restart the mission, I had to stop the game manually. Apparently this means I can't use those guys for 20 minutes now.

Haerc
Jan 2, 2011
How do you switch over to english in the browser version of Granblue? For some reason the option isn't coming up in Chrome, but it is on my phone.

Haerc
Jan 2, 2011

Thanks.

Is there a way to play the same character on both chrome and my phone? I installed it on my phone via qooapp, and there was no option to log into any account when I started up the game, IIRC.

Haerc
Jan 2, 2011

Sendo posted:

Login help

This seems to have worked, thanks.

Haerc
Jan 2, 2011

mrkillboy posted:

Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga

How is this on android? The reviews seem lacklustre.

Haerc
Jan 2, 2011

Trastion posted:

I am playing Postknight and it keeps locking up on me when I pick up some white piece of paper off the ground at the end of a run in the second area. The guy sits there bouncing and stuff but I cannot do anything. Have to kill the game and go back in.

Same here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Haerc
Jan 2, 2011
IIRC the SMT MMO was pretty interesting, but it never had any hype and didn't last long, so what do I know.