Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rapner
May 7, 2013

Is anyone playing Haunted Empire? It's a heroes charge/pocket knights thing crossed with dynasty warriors. So far I'm enjoying it more than the aforementioned similar games, apart from a few translation issues.

I started a Legion (guild thing). ID 3447

If you want an invite code use 262970.

Rapner fucked around with this message at 13:10 on Apr 6, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rapner
May 7, 2013

Largepotato posted:

The engrish and bad voice acting is glorious. :allears:

I'm starting to feel like the person in charge of the voice acting is purposefully making it so bad it's good, and the translators of the storyline are just really poo poo at their job.

I'm not sure why I'm so hooked on this game - a lot of stuff about it is terrible. But I can't put it down.

Rapner
May 7, 2013

cyberia posted:

Weak Warrior is a pretty good poop-break game but is there any sort of progression or upgrade system?

Also, Survive! Mola mola! is a surprisingly addictive game of trying to keep a sunfish alive. There are ads but if you make any in-app purchase (the cheapest is 99c) they will remove the ads as a bonus.

I was introduced to Mola Mola by someone saying it's like Idle Oil Tycoon but with dead fish instead of oil.

Rapner
May 7, 2013

Antezulu posted:

Lately I've been stuck on playing Pocket Planes. Got a coworker roped into playing as well, with a flight crew between us. It's just another little micromanagement game involving transportation via planes, but it's weirdly fun. Probably already known, since it looks like it's been out a while. Uses a Mobage login, which is annoying too.

Link for those interested.

Rapner
May 7, 2013

Famethrowa posted:

How do you guys find these gems? When I look through the Play store all I see is "Flappy Mario Minecraft" by "Russian Hacker Games" :eng99:

Edit: oh sorry, the current virus delivery method is "5 Nights at Minecraft"

Blogs, reddit, word of mouth for me.

Rapner
May 7, 2013

Famethrowa posted:

Any particularly good blog(s)? I don't see one in the op.

I get that the philosophy of Android is open source and indie development, but it'd be nice if there was some curating of games. Less Steam Green light, more GOG would be nice

http://www.droidgamers.com/ is the only 100% android one I follow. Otherwise, people generally talk about whatever they're hooked on in their personal blogs.

Rapner
May 7, 2013

Some Zero posted:

As someone who just started playing g hearthstone I unlocked all the basics but can't build the decks because I'm missing missing cards. What packs should I be buying basic or the gnome packs?

Buy a dozen or so packs, then buy naxx wings at 700g each. They are great value.

Rapner
May 7, 2013

New Leaf posted:

Can you link whatever game this is? Sounds interesting.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=siralim+android

Rapner
May 7, 2013

Holy poo poo, Motosport Manager is great. This scratches an itch I've had for a long time.

Rapner
May 7, 2013

Adventure Capitalist just pushed an update with two more 'levels', like making money on the moon and I don't know what the third is.

I was just about to uninstall it due to beating it tomorrow :(

Rapner
May 7, 2013

Me too, invite code = RAPNERSA.

Edit: My girlfriend would like in too, her code is SNOWNYM.

Rapner fucked around with this message at 10:45 on Jun 29, 2015

Rapner
May 7, 2013

Antifreeze Head posted:

Considering the popularity of answering random Google surveys for pocket change, some people might be interested in Star Wars Card Trader. The game gives you enough free credits every two days days or so that you can get chance at a digital trading card you can sell off for at least 50 cents on eBay, and possibly more depending on the rarity of what you get out of it. I pulled one a day ago that sells for $2.50 or so, and most often you'd be looking at about a dollar if the card sells.

I think I saw someone talking about Topps BUNT earlier in this thread. It is pretty much like that, but no game component, just straight up collection. As for BUNT, it is always getting updated and there seems to be more stuff that sells for high prices, but the free daily payout isn't quite as good so it can take longer to get enough points to have a chance at pulling a card that might sell.

Thanks for the tip, this is very useful for me to build up a powerseller account on Ebay to start drop shipping stuff for some cash on the side.

Rapner
May 7, 2013

I can't find half of these Dragon Blaze players. I think maybe you need to share your character name not your account name?

Rapner
May 7, 2013

Norns posted:

Yes use character name, not account.

Leaving mine again: KimbapQQ

Yep, can't find it. I'm RapnerSA (account) and Zulric (player).

Edit: I'm on the Asia server. That's probably it. I presume you're all on some kind of NA server.

Rapner fucked around with this message at 06:14 on Jul 16, 2015

Rapner
May 7, 2013

Fruit Chewy posted:

Edit: Also, whats the best cookie clicker-esque piece of poo poo to occasionally check on while I'm working nights?

Idle Oil Tycoon or Adventure Capitalist, depending on how you like your toast buttered.

Rapner
May 7, 2013

precision posted:

I have the most fun with Mazebert when I'm intentionally ignoring what the cards do and just build the wackiest poo poo I can.

You have fun while gaming? Casual.

Rapner
May 7, 2013

Elemental Wings is a gacha shmup game, which is something I've wanted to see so badly I was tempted to have a crack at making it.

Unfortunately, you can't join leagues if your phone is rooted, so I guess that's me gone as a customer.

Rapner
May 7, 2013

slouch posted:

I've been playing a lot of Vainglory since it was mentioned in the thread, and so far it's been a lot of fun. Is there already a seperate megathread for it somewhere else or is just nobody paying any attention to it?

Doesn't work on my Note Edge, which is surprising.

Rapner
May 7, 2013

I'm loving AstroNest. If anyone is still playing, please add me on IGN RapnerSA.

Rapner
May 7, 2013

gromdul posted:

Somehow Fallout Shelter is even less interesting with the hacked 420 save.

Skinner boxes are very boring if you have everything already.

Rapner
May 7, 2013

The Humble Bundle or, Help My Business Is Going Backrupt pleasegibrevenue.

Rapner
May 7, 2013

I got really excited, then I realised D3 and Wizards exclusively make terrible games these days.

Rapner
May 7, 2013

Please add missyrabbit#77686 and rapnersa#32519 to goontown.

Rapner
May 7, 2013

apokaladle posted:

Pokemon Shuffle is out on the US store now.

Link for the lazy.

Rapner
May 7, 2013

InShaneee posted:

My favorite are the self-important weirdos who hold their ratings hostage. "Rated 1 star for now, will give 5 stars once you add [completely unrelated feature]."

I do that, but only for games that block me entirely because my device is rooted. It's a very lazy anti-hacking measure.

Rapner
May 7, 2013

Looks like Poker Heroes is getting popular, we should start a friend sheet. I'd do it, but I'm on mobile.

My IGN is RapnerSA.My ID is 38991710.

Edit: It uses IDs, not IGNs.

Rapner fucked around with this message at 09:37 on Sep 16, 2015

Rapner
May 7, 2013

CrashCat posted:

If you don't need it we could probably use the city slot back in Murderville

Yep please boot me, I haven't played in ages.

Rapner
May 7, 2013

tater_salad posted:

Poker game runs slow as gently caress for me with a note edge seems like it shouldn't load forever.

I don't have this problem on my Note Edge.

Tagichatn posted:

Is anyone playing Elemental Wings? It's a fairly solid f2p shmup with the f2p stuff not being too bad. You can roll for elementals from the gacha, of which you can equip 3, and they do most of your dps. Enemies drop orbs and catching those activates the elemental attacks so you have to be dodging attacks and trying to get as many orbs as possible. They just had a big update yesterday too that added an adventure mode of short levels that reward you with xp items and elementals. Before that, they just had an endurance level that progressively got harder and never ended where you could compete for high scores among friends and the total playerbase.

I think it's pretty fun but I doubt it has the longevity of some of the other major f2ps. At least it has some actual skill involved and isn't just watching numbers go up like Shop Heroes.

I really like it but it essentially has 1 level and 1 daily event. That's it.

It'll be really great once it gets more content. Also - a space theme rather than a weeaboo theme would be the poo poo.

Rapner
May 7, 2013

wall monitor posted:

Also Elemental Wings takes for-ev-er to load, and they seriously need to hire a new (or any?) translator.

"I can zap bugs with lightning! Prove you're not a vermin."
"The thought of you fall makes me giddy. Now die!"

I've started a gaming blog around android poo poo and one of the things I'm going to measure is how. loving. long. it takes to load some 'poopbreak' games. Honestly, the average game takes longer to load now than games on my Wii U or PC.

Rapner
May 7, 2013

My girlfriend seems to be playing a lot of Minions Paradise and enjoying it.

Rapner
May 7, 2013

Since installing the soda game and the magic the gathering puzzle quest game, by volume randomly sets to 30%. As someone who listens to a ton of podcasts, this drives me insane.

It happens every 5 seconds for a few minutes, then doesn't change for hours, leaving me on tenterhooks.

Rapner
May 7, 2013

Holy poo poo, Mabinogi Duel is really good. At least, so far. Really nice production value.

Add me if you're playing - IGN RapnerSA.

Rapner
May 7, 2013

I think at this point a Soda Dungeon thread is a good idea.

Rapner
May 7, 2013

I appreciate that, but we've made threads before after 1 page of spam. What are we up to now for Soda Hero? 7?

Rapner
May 7, 2013

Locke Dunnegan posted:

Man, I forgot how much of a goddamn grind Korean games are. Mabinogi only lets me purchase a single common at a time for 999 gold, and I finally spent some of the starting gems on a pack and got four commons and a lovely one star. I literally don't have enough cards to make a deck that doesn't suck rear end because I traded what turned out to be a couple important cards to the cat merchant while I was only half paying attention. Only having like 30 cards spread over five factions makes it difficult to actually do anything outside of the random draft or scenario. I really don't think I'll stick around in this game for long, it looks like they are expecting me to put in a significant amount of money to even get a chance at a reasonable choice of cards.

I'm feeling the same way, and it's getting to the point where I'm getting second thoughts about even trying new Korean games. Does that make me racist?

Rapner
May 7, 2013

vulturesrow posted:

How is Summoner Wars these days? Thinking about jumping back into it. If I can recover my account that is

I left due to grind fatigue, they posted about a MASSIVE incoming patch about a week later so here I am.

https://www.reddit.com/r/summonerswar/comments/3toexa/tldw_summoners_war_the_next_stage/

Rapner
May 7, 2013

overseer07 posted:

Seven Knights - I've also got a couple of 5* gifts left for new players. Everyone should add me, though. My lead is a level 32 unlocked Ruri. IGN - Hilarity

I'll take one! I've added you. If anyone else wants to add me, my IGN is RapnerSA.

Rapner
May 7, 2013

swimming anime posted:

Does anyone happen to play civcrafter? Is there a goon guild?

Civcrafter for the curious.

Rapner
May 7, 2013

I really like Mabinogi Duel but honestly if I had time to play it I'd just play Hearthstone instead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rapner
May 7, 2013

Sono posted:

Google has apparently elected to give me 30 cents per day based on a visit to Lowe's last Wednesday. 3 more days of this and the reward bucks will exceed the cost of my purchase.

Not available in the US? :911:

I really should make an Ingress/Pokemon Go blog effortpost about hacking portals near certain shops to trigger funbucks, then using said funbucks for in-game items.