Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I'll be buying this if I can rly get it for only 23 drat dollars.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

This game has really attractive females that I like to follow around hornily.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I'd be really proud to serve under Bonzibuddy, in any respect, even though he's a hosed up lunatic.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I bought this.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

what's the first thing yall are going to do in Los Santos??

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Black Baby Goku posted:

They were on Eric Andre and the new stuff sounds sick. Saw them live a few years back (I'm a hipster)

Your life sounds epic (serious).

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Would be epic if they released this a day early.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

It'd be cool to wake up tomorrow to the beautiful and corrupt city of Los Santos... That said, I'm happy to be able to play at all, and with such a beastly PC port too... my sincere thanks to Rockstar.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Pewdiepie posted:

Can't believe Grand Theft Auto V will be out in a mere 18 hours, 31 minutes. #Blessed

It's even less time than that now.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Still waiting to hear about adjustable FOV... I've not forgotten knuc's assertion.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I'll be able to find out for myself in 15 min though. That's a good rear end feeling.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Didn't I just post a picture of it brother.

You might have.. images don't always show up on mobile. Glad to hear it :coffeepal:

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Is the mouse aiming all floaty in first person.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Train gets upgraded from local to express and you live at the last stop. *Antonio banderas noise*

I also live at my last stop, and the chorus of groans and sharp inhalations of air when they make the announcement always gives me a bit of a stiffy 😈

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Lumpy the Cook posted:

My character wasn't wearing any lipstick when I left the character creator and now his lips are bright red. His hairs also the wrong color. I could just make another one but I'd lose 50 hours of ps3 progress and the preorder cash. This game just trolled me hard lol

Go to a haircutter you dunce.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Forgot they could change that... I haven't played in 1 1/2 years though.

That's ok, sorry I blew up... just pissed I cant change my social club name to my SA name.

e. Nevermind, i figured it out.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Is it just me or is this benchmark thing spazzy and hosed up.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Hahahaha.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Wormskull posted:

I found one and when I loaded into it someone was saying "Oh great, THIS is the community for this game already? Great. This is the community people. Hope your proud of yourselves." on voice chat and the entire civilian population was in an uproar.

Lol

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

My immersions been absolutely blown to poo poo with this sudden influx of half a million dollars... how the hell did Franklin come across this much paper.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I wish I could send it all over to my GTA online character... gadzooks, I hadnt even thought to make one yet. I think I'll create a bimbo of some kind.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Its cute how the discount clothing cashier girl gives you a lil thumbs up when you buy something :D

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

This game rules very obviously, but I wish there were more/better haircut options for Michael, Franklin, and Trevor.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

man nurse posted:

I can't get this game to use Big Picture's steam overlay. If I launch the game in Big Picture it just uses the standard overlay anyway.

Ask in the games megathread where 90% of the posts are seeking tech support.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

it's even worse with my piece of poo poo Firefox. I just don't have enough ram... I can only pray that I at least have the right type.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Is it just me or does Franklin seem more swole every time I switch to him.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

HORMELCHILI posted:

Wear a mask when you rob a store and take it off when cops cant see you.

Wow, does that actually work?

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I bought the most expensive Del PErro apartment in GTA Online because the description said ithad beach views and when I went inside after buying it, all I can see out the window is another loving building.

I did the same.. you get a sick view of the ferris wheel, though.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Frank Horrigan posted:

Can you not ride on vehicles in GTA 5? I tried standing on the nose of a plane while net cafe scandal flew it, but I fell forward into the propeller and got minced. :v:

I was doubled over laughing in my cozy gamer chair at that. Also I had no idea that was you.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Larry Parrish posted:

It is in fact, a fairly loving Win game.

This.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Sebastian Flyte posted:

Especially Franklin's fashion sense disappoints me a lot. After he got his new house in Rockford Hills I bought him lots of nice clothes from the high-end store, but when I leave him alone for a while, he just puts on some dreadful ghetto shirt and dumb baseball cap. I wish there was an option to take individual wardrobe items out into the yard and burn them. There are jerry cans in the game - why can't you burn your clothes?

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Anyone else been having a hell of a good time in Online??

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Bobnumerotres posted:

wait till you gotta drive a sub through an empty ocean at 10mph in dead silence

This poo poo freaked me out.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I'll do.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

God drat it! No! Don't ban me!! I"m coming!!

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I'll be arriving shortly.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Whats happening

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Robot Randy posted:

you can pick up anything with the cargo chopper