Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ettin
Oct 2, 2010
A trans woman who jerks men off for being performatively left sounds like the most Zak thing possible tbh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ettin
Oct 2, 2010

unzealous posted:

Ettin did a once over of it a few years ago, not even in fatal and friends, just in the chat thread. It was painfully bland and every section started with a quote that was either insipid or just straight dumb.

That might have been Evil Mastermind, I haven't read much of it.

Ettin
Oct 2, 2010
I finally dropped the April 1 Paranoia theme and I couldn't think of a topical title :shrug:

Ettin
Oct 2, 2010

Tuxedo Catfish posted:

World of Darkness: Abbott and Costello Persecute Frankenstein

:thumbsup:

Ettin
Oct 2, 2010
Hey folks! Please don't throw "retarded" around, even if you are autistic yourself. :buddy:

Ettin
Oct 2, 2010
Talking about Reddit is fine but I'm about to head off for a while and don't want this thread to become grognards.txt before I get back, so try not to ligitate what some dudes posted too much :ssh:

Ettin fucked around with this message at 16:01 on Jul 10, 2018

Ettin
Oct 2, 2010
If I had a Model T I would use it to drive this thread back to World of Darkness chat.

Ettin
Oct 2, 2010
Hey folks. w.r.t. the transphobic vampire: I don't think this conversation is going to go anywhere good, especially the part about chromosomes (tl;dr: there are actually a lot of possible chromosomal arrangements, even if you're cis you can't be 100% certain which ones you have unless you get tested, and "If you have a Y you're a guy" is a thing transphobes say so that's a whole other can of worms). I think "it's probably a bad idea to say a vampire isn't breaking their clause if they don't perceive it that way" pretty much covers it, so let's move on.

Ettin
Oct 2, 2010
Hey folks. So the v5 chat here reminded me of the Dungeons & Dragons threads, where we had a rule about taking discussion of the creators and Zak S to the Industry thread and a more general Don't Do Edition Wars rule, because otherwise it was just people going in circles forever. I think it's worth putting a similar rule in here and seeing what happens. If anyone has thoughts I'm interested in hearing them.

Also: just noticed that this thread was posted four years ago and the OP hasn't been updated in three. It might be worth considering a new thread soon! At minimum it would probably encourage some fresh interest. (I'd also suggest World and Chronicles of Darkness threads but I don't know if that's a great idea.)

Ettin
Oct 2, 2010

Loomer posted:

As a dissenting queer voice, I'm not willing to cede one of my favourite games - warts and all - to the fuckwits and fascists.

Yeah, one reason I'm on the fence about it is because I know some goons like V5 and they can't all be secret assholes. Whatever happens, I'm against phrasing any thread splitting as quarantining discussion of any particular game (or similar). I'm mostly keen on a fresh OP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ettin
Oct 2, 2010
It looks like we have a fresh thread now, see you folks over there :frogc00l: