Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

man i haven't seen this picture in a while. this was wsj right? out-of-touch motherfuckers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

Segmentation Fault posted:

The best part is that I just learned that a gospel version of Lose Yourself played at his announcement

no that was at the gop's token black guys announcement.

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

you irl posted:

hahaha how could someone publish this with a straight face

conservatives

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

you irl posted:

"yes the average four kid-family makes 650,000 a year, let's go to print"

it's part of their narrative that the lower and middle class are just temporarily embarrassed millionaires

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

mastervj posted:

My favorite is the vaguely ethnic couple on the right that clocks at SIX HUNDER AND FIFTY THOUSAND loving DOLLARS.

look it's an accurate representation of black workers in america. are you a racist or something?

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

jarofpiss posted:

They all look so sad. I don't even know why they're bothering to work with tax rates that high. Wouldn't they be better off dropping out and living off the sweet teat of big government?

they don't even all look sad. asian businesslady is pissed and single parent is doing the dreamworks face for some reason

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

Otto von Ruthless posted:

man wolf blitzer is just the worst

wolf blitzer held out hope that romney would win in 2012 even longer than fox news did

• Locked thread