Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
I would vote for Bernie Sanders

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

MeatwadIsGod posted:

Bernie Sanders is loving awesome. The first and only time I ever wrote a congressman was after that 8-hour speech he gave to a nearly empty Senate floor just to say "hey thanks for at least acknowledging our hosed up plutocratic system bro." I will for sure vote for him in a primary.

Same

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
That face deserves to be printed on money

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
I hope Bill Maher gives Bernie a cool million like he did with Obama.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Cannon_Fodder posted:

Wait, this happened?

Bill Maher is the living representation of my resentful nature matched with my drunk moral gray area.

Yes. He also told Elizabeth Warren she would get a mil from him too is she ran.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Moridin920 posted:

i like bill maher's show because I like the guests and the discussions they have

I'm on the fence about Bill Maher himself because every time I start to like him he spouts of with some ridiculously dumb poo poo like being anti-vaccinations which turns me off. Although he seems amenable to discussion instead of just ignoring everything in favor of repeating his talking points over and over so that's not such a big deal.

iirc correctly he is pro-vaccinations but he thinks getting flu shots once a year is a scam. But that is neither here nor there. Bernie 2016

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Throwdini posted:

bernie can win

I bet Bernie could win the thread of the week contest if he tried.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Why is someone riding a pennyfarthing bicycle at a steel mill at 2:35?

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Rename the white house to the Bern Ward

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
A post for Bernie

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

rezatahs posted:

stupid sexy sanders

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Bernie Sanders is my friend

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
I am going to give some money to Bernie so when we have President Clinton I can feel a little bit okay with myself

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

jarofpiss posted:

the church of sanders will accept this indulgence and absolve your conscience as long as it is a donation of a sufficient amount. namaste my son

I was thinking of at least $100, but later in the month when he's supposed to kick things off for real.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
nice watch, bernie

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
How will Bernie's policies effect me in the future when I am a multimillionaire? Don't want to ruin anything for myself.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Turbl posted:

bernie talks to george stephanopolous: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbtnheO61x0

george: "i can hear the republican attack ad right now... 'he wants america to look more like scandinavia.'"
bernie: "that's right."

bern it down

I've been to Stockholm. It was great. Go Bernie.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Bernghazi

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Same

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

jarofpiss posted:

where does chomsky stand on this whole thing

Lovin' the av

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
I believe in Bernie's Bern House

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Drone_Fragger posted:

Wait, this thread got ungassed? I am surprised a thread has returned from the gas chamber honestly.

Jesus brought it back like he did with Lazarus.

• Locked thread