Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Die Sexmonster!
Nov 30, 2005

closeted republican posted:

finally, the left has their own hopeless, ron paul-like figure to rally around :patriot:

Bernie Bernie Bernie Bernie Bernie Bernie Bernie Bernie Bernie Bernie Bernie Bernie Bernie Bernie Bernie Bernie Bernie Bernie Bernie Bernie Bernie Bernie Bernie Bernie Bernie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Die Sexmonster!
Nov 30, 2005

cool tree bro posted:

The koch brothers are unrepentantly evil and honestly such terrible human beings I don't know how people work for them without feeling dirty.

Have you heard about Sanders illicit chicken operation though???

Die Sexmonster!
Nov 30, 2005

CISMALES DID 9-11 posted:

this dude is so fuckin old my god

i presume you guys want someone who might actually survive until 2016 right

McCain was too old as well

Die Sexmonster!
Nov 30, 2005

Under the vegetable posted:

Let's ignore that Bernie has been saying the same poo poo for the last couple decades and is the most consistent and honest politician maybe in the country. Ick old. Oh no white man. Penis.

Normally I'd say don't vote for old white men, but Bernie is legit

Die Sexmonster!
Nov 30, 2005

Concerned Citizen posted:

i agree with bernie on everything except when he pledged his undying support to isis. i'm not an one issue voter though so i'll let it slide

Die Sexmonster!
Nov 30, 2005
Thursday.. Page 18.

Nice.

Die Sexmonster!
Nov 30, 2005

Animal-Mother posted:

the Cuck Brothers are backing Sanders!

Good.

Also, first result on Google for "Bernie Sanders plan"

http://www.sanders.senate.gov/agenda/

Die Sexmonster!
Nov 30, 2005

Oceanlife posted:

I'm super conservative IRL and hate hillary (of course) but no doubt she'd let us hate gently caress her in the mouth and dereg wall street some more but we'd still call her a whore for supporting some equality program bullshit

tl;dr gently caress bernie sandards

You sound troubled

Die Sexmonster!
Nov 30, 2005

Male Tears posted:

I was always afraid of shitposting since I loved old GBS, but this new model of shitposting for charity is making it much easier for me to transition.

whoa

you and me both comrade

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Die Sexmonster!
Nov 30, 2005
Who is legitimately going to vote for Bernie Sanders in the Democratic primary election?

Did you know there's a primary election? Which other Democratic candidates have agreeable policies?

• Locked thread