Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

With our special guest star, RUSH! YAYYYYYYYYY

Yeah, the grapnel boost in City is supposed to be a prototype, and it's a bit silly for it to be in this game with no explanation. But yeah, not having it would have made the game less fun to play than City, so they probably just went "eh, gently caress it, it's a video game" and threw it in.

One thing I'm noticing in these videos is the brief stutter whenever the game autosaves. That happened to me on the PC version as well (and also in City until I reinstalled) and it's really annoying when it happens during a fight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

paragon1 posted:

15. Don't fix it in patch after release.
More specifically, "Don't fix it in patch after release because DLC is your main priority."

This is a thing the devs said.

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

The guy on the right seems to be very concerned about the Joker's boner.

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

thetrueoskar posted:

Wait, AK is out already? I could have sworn it was a November release, right before the Christmas rush... I saw some trailers a while ago where the Batmobile had missiles and machine guns, so I wasn't really following it.
The guns are non-lethal and all the tanks you blow up are unmanned, which totally isn't a copout at all. You can also run over thugs with the Batmobile, non-lethally crushing and electrocuting them! :pseudo: Then you can do non-lethal burnouts on top of them while they're unconscious.

• Locked thread