Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WetNightmare

by sebmojo
t;hey told him he did it today. in court they said "you did that." his reaction was to look around. rofl

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chef Shimi

Hard to believe the same person who caught a ball made of dead animals and pointed to the sky after a big TD could do something like this.

Stormyish

he was balling all the way to his jail cell

WetNightmare

by sebmojo

Chef Shimi posted:

Hard to believe the same person who caught a ball made of dead animals and pointed to the sky after a big TD could do something like this.

did he seriously point to the sky after a big TD? smh you think you know somebody...

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

dogcrash truther
the only thing that shocks me is that he did it with a gun, instead of a football

Chef Shimi

If you drop a football off of the Empire State Building it counts as a touchdown.

tao of lmao

oj?

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
post murder wrap up

aaron hernandez: yeahh i just wanted to say that i am a little disappointed but i gave the murder 100%. thought i could pull out a win with the not guilty verdict but ehhh i gave it my all. there are some things i would have done different -- less DNA, a more hung jury, buuut, overall, not much i can do at this point other than learn from my mistakes and commit perfect murder next season.

----------------

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
The sad thing is if he hadn't spiked the gun he may have gotten away with it

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Luvcow posted:

The sad thing is if he hadn't spiked the gun he may have gotten away with it

FluffieDuckie

if i learned anything growing up in texas its that football players are gods and it isn't for us to question them

the jury's clearly going to hell (which coincidently is a lot like texas)

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
twenty to life penalty, first down

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
GEExCEE

dogcrash truther posted:

the only thing that shocks me is that he did it with a gun, instead of a football

lol

smoobles

the football man is innocent, where is the proof

----------------

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
it's in the pudding, smoobles. and the flavor is guilty.

----------------

deep dish peat moss

football player easily identified at scene of crime thanks to name printed on back of jersey

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack

WetNightmare posted:

t;hey told him he did it today. in court they said "you did that." his reaction was to look around. rofl

Maybe he thought the judge was talking to someone else.

----------------

drilldo squirt

Football players are emotional children who have been failed by every parental figure they had.

----------------

drilldo squirt

Sports men are bad, and I am good.

----------------

Ein cooler Typ

by FactsAreUseless
aaron hernandez did nothing wrong

odin lloyd was a drug dealer and a criminal

----------------

treasure bear

WetNightmare posted:

it's in the pudding, smoobles. and the flavor is guilty.

dogcrash truther

WetNightmare posted:

post murder wrap up

aaron hernandez: yeahh i just wanted to say that i am a little disappointed but i gave the murder 100%. thought i could pull out a win with the not guilty verdict but ehhh i gave it my all. there are some things i would have done different -- less DNA, a more hung jury, buuut, overall, not much i can do at this point other than learn from my mistakes and commit perfect murder next season.

dogcrash truther

Hick Magnet posted:

football player easily identified at scene of crime thanks to name printed on back of jersey

Sas

i'm thinking of a football man and a T-Nugzs crossover series like breaking bad but funnyier

----------------

AAB

drat :rip:

FluffieDuckie

Hick Magnet posted:

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

smoobles

free the foot ball man, he is innocent

----------------

Stormyish

#footballmanisinnocent

AAB

he just wanted a feet to feetball with kinda

verily carefree

But we give our athletes endless money and adoration and special privilege. Surely there was a miscount or something.

Scaly Haylie

dogcrash truther posted:

that'd be a cool murder.

WetNightmare

by sebmojo

smoobles posted:

free the foot ball man, he is innocent

no the last tiem a football man went on national trial for murder he was let go so this time he must go to prison. that is the law of the football men. every other must go to prison.

----------------

verily carefree

WetNightmare posted:

no the last tiem a football man went on national trial for murder he was let go so this time he must go to prison. that is the law of the football men. every other must go to prison.

OJ: not guilty
this guy: guilty
next guy: get out of jail free card?

AAB

football is kill

WetNightmare

by sebmojo

it ok posted:

correct.

----------------

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
nods head

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The X-man cometh

it ok posted:

Ray Lewis: sorta guilty but only 2 years' worth.

Ftfy

• Locked thread