Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich

sword_man.gif posted:

https://forums.wildstar-online.com/forums/index.php?/topic/125321-ptr-character-copy-service-now-live/

and it only takes 15 hours that you can't login to the character during to perform

Wasn't City of Heroes like instant? They need to bring that back :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich
As a filthy casual, I'm looking forward to the changes they're making. Hopefully Wilds tar gets a second chance to be good, instead of the grognard train wreck the previous devs tried so hard to make it.

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich

onesixtwo posted:

I can't even bring myself to re-link the gallery or a single picture of it as a reminder to what loving context that comment brings up.

Every vagina looks like this to me.

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich

Holyshoot posted:

The one she wanted to kiss was pretty much this.

See, why not be gay?

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich

panda clue posted:

there are 3-4 entire threads full of posts already to lay this out for you in great detail. carbine is a bad company that does dumb things constantly, with no sign of even slowing down on the horizon.

Tbf, the majority of those other threads are Widestancer derails. You can't expect someone to read that poo poo.

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich
So like...did they bring in new people to fix Wildstar, or did they just tell the exact same gently caress ups to not gently caress up this time?

e: Is the dominion start still cut the gently caress up? In the release days, the dominion intro had you learning about the figures of the religion and poo poo and they just cut that out after a while.

A. Beaverhausen fucked around with this message at 05:53 on Sep 29, 2015

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich
White screen of death after the tutorial. I'm so glad they still hosed things up.

E: Yeah, they chopped up the intro mission ever more than it already was. You can't even torture dominion citizens for the Chua scientist anymore.

Holy poo poo, Artemis' section and the church were completely cut too. They removed pretty much all of the culture parts. What the gently caress?

A. Beaverhausen fucked around with this message at 10:17 on Sep 29, 2015

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich

CoffeeBooze posted:

What the gently caress has Carbine been doing for the last year?

We know "learning from past mistakes" isn't on the list.

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich
Here's a wonderful thing about goons: We're all terrible hypocrites.

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich
Now I can't even log in. I don't think they thought their last ditch effort would get so many people

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich

Lant posted:

It's more fun to look at their twitter.

I know most MMOs have login and lag problems on launch day, but AH just not even working ahhahahahhahahahaah.

Not that I want to defend wildstar in any way, but gw2 also had a wonky rear end AH the first few days. Now the servers having to be brought down outside scheduled maintenance and two hour wait times even if it is up? That's just craptastic.

E:Yeah, the launcher crashes out every time I start the actual game, though it has no effect on the actual launching. Wonderful coding there at Carbine.

• Locked thread