Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
VoLaTiLe
Oct 21, 2010

He's Behind you

Shadowlyger posted:

Ho-lee loving poo poo. :allears:

EDIT: I don't even care if that's fake, because I can honestly believe a Carbine employee would say that.

Even if its fake Carbine were very vocal at release that the game would never go F2P, hell I'd probably return to the game if it went F2P.

I did totally forget about Wildstar sad concidering just how much time I put into it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VoLaTiLe
Oct 21, 2010

He's Behind you

Bauxite posted:

Plus people have actually seen their warplots wvwvw.

Have you even seeen warplots >_>..

That line on top of the launcher made me chuckle everytime because no...nobody ever saw loving warplots.

VoLaTiLe
Oct 21, 2010

He's Behind you
The only time Warplots were ever going to work was if there was no lag and if the game had a population level like WoW did around its release.

Neither were going to happen especially after they hosed the PvP up by making high end pvp gear near impossible to get through their making GBS threads pvp ranking system.

Now all this game is to me now is another MMO box which is gonna gather dust alongside Warhammer online

VoLaTiLe
Oct 21, 2010

He's Behind you

SirPhoebos posted:

For those who haven't played Wildstar, what's the deal with 'cupcakes'?

Nothing the cake was a lie

VoLaTiLe
Oct 21, 2010

He's Behind you

DumbAzRocks posted:

Agreed totally, the last Wildstar thread was about as entertaining as the Archage threads that were NOT for stable normal people.

Wasn't archage the mmo with an active goon pedophile ring or something like that?

VoLaTiLe
Oct 21, 2010

He's Behind you

onesixtwo posted:

suicide threats start on page 3

Haha if that Franbunny dude kills himself that would totally be the funniest ending to his crazy obsession over the game.

I remember a post around beta saying he has post delivered to him under the name FranBunny and that it should be his characters name.

VoLaTiLe
Oct 21, 2010

He's Behind you
As someone who used to be an officer in a "hardcore wow raiding guild" back when WoW first came out.

Wildstar very quickly put me in my place I realised I was just too old to care about getting spergy over learning mechanics and my slow as gently caress reaction times made sure I died nearly all the time come veteran dungeons(like the one in the loving volcano with that dude with the lasers.)

I actually got to play the raids and found the experience really unenjoyable they reminded me of WoWs loving 40man AQ raid just really drawn out with tonnes of trash to get through.

Times this with the fact that because raids went on for loving hours people in your group began to actually get tired which would only lead to you wiping more as they slipped up and hit telegraphs resulting in their instant deaths.

Its no wonder hardly anyone cleared them raids I seriously don't get how they expected gamers to get through that poo poo

PS: Anyway gently caress that any more FranBunny stuff to laugh at?

VoLaTiLe
Oct 21, 2010

He's Behind you
So how is everyones fav Wildstar personality FranBunny taking all this poo poo?

They better not be wiping everyones accounts I may start playing this game again, need to finish my house

VoLaTiLe
Oct 21, 2010

He's Behind you
Is Wildstar free yet?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VoLaTiLe
Oct 21, 2010

He's Behind you

John Dyne posted:

Public quests were repeatable, ranked, and were little events done in stages. Scenarios were basically instanced public quests but with a smaller group of people and never, ever touched after MoP. :v:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADB8ZuMDFhY

Not the best example but you basically killed the guards trying to stop the ritual, then got poo poo to help the ritual, then fought a boss and got bonus poo poo for how much you actually participated. That right there is like one of the first ones you can do, I think the higher level ones were cooler and more involved but I may be misremembering.

Are there any good Warhammer online private servers around?

I quite enjoyed it when it was out just it died so quickly

• Locked thread