Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Metrohunter
Sep 30, 2009

Ain't no thing like me, 'cept me.
Does Tripwire still have the rights to use Harry Enfield's likeness in their game?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Metrohunter
Sep 30, 2009

Metrohunter posted:

Does Tripwire still have the rights to use Harry Enfield's likeness in their game?

This very very important question got left out on page one.

Metrohunter
Sep 30, 2009

dogstile posted:

I love how every time I played with pubbies, they'd ignore every trash mob when hans was about, then eventually get grabbed in gas.

Goddammit pubbies.

Every time I play Medic with pubbies, I usually end up dying by focusing on keeping my teammates alive and not having enough time to hide and recover myself. :(
Then they all start healing each other with their syringes after I die. Where's MY welfare healing? :argh:

Metrohunter
Sep 30, 2009

personally I am eagerly awaiting to see what will come under the 'electric weapons' tab

Metrohunter
Sep 30, 2009

I will be perfectly ok with the SWAT getting some kind of souped-up taser hooked up to a car battery that chains between zeds

Metrohunter
Sep 30, 2009

What exactly makes the microwave gun good? Like I know it's good but the stats sheet says it does less damage than the flamethrower and has less penetration? Does it just have really high focused DPS or is the microwave burst an amazing trash clearer? I haven't had much time to play Firebug yet and while it certainly Works, I haven't pinned down its strong points other than "it kills things pretty good". I also haven't touched the microwave burst.

Metrohunter
Sep 30, 2009

Did the pubbies get worse over the last few months? I was trying to play some hard with a buddy using the new perks last night and it was amazing how none of the commandos took the see invisible skill, no supports had the free ammo skill, nobody was healing. Even themselves. People were starting new waves with 60hp despite my best efforts to syringe them mid-break. Eventually I gave up on firebug and went medic. Didn't see a single other medic all night either. Oh and a support player still using the pump action in wave 5.
And before someone mentions the free weekend, these guys were mostly level 10+
It was truly an unforgettable night.

Metrohunter
Sep 30, 2009

i absolutely cannot wait to tear into crowds using the detonation perk when I get it

Metrohunter
Sep 30, 2009

the new charging move they gave fleshpounds is terrifying

Metrohunter
Sep 30, 2009

How much crossover content is there? I know of the chivalry stuff but I also have a German character who I never see anyone else use that mentions Red Orchestra in his description.

Metrohunter
Sep 30, 2009

then you run away from the fleshpound to run into the scrake

Metrohunter
Sep 30, 2009

there are people posting in this thread right now who play as the knight and don't use ye sunglasses

Metrohunter
Sep 30, 2009

People talk about going zwei + pulv on zerker to have an upper hand on both pounds and scrakes but I just can't do without the nailgun a lot of times. I mean sure, you can backpedal poke crawlers with the zwei, but you can still get hit if you're not careful and you're probably hosed if you back up until a wall while backpedaling, or worse, other zeds. It's just a big pain in the rear end to deal with whereas the nailgun copes with it very well, as well as clearing misc trash.

Metrohunter
Sep 30, 2009

Any level 25 firebugs got opinions on the zed time perks? Is combustion the same thing as zed shrapnel, except guaranteed during zed time? Scorch looks pretty nice in the instance you're facing down a big baddie during zedtime so you basically get a few seconds of 3-4x (how much slowdown is zed time exactly?) damage output on them.

Metrohunter
Sep 30, 2009

even as a firebig I hate crawlers the most
whenever I backpedal into a group while kiting a scrake or fleshpound they gnaw off half my armor before I can turn around and blast them or lob a molotov at my feet

special mention goes to the wave 3 stalkers blocking my path as I run away from a husk about to jihad me

Metrohunter
Sep 30, 2009

Away all Goats posted:

What are you even doing looking at scrakes/fps when there is trash around. Burn everything starting with the weakest.

Also they should make an M4+M203 one of the weapons(maybe the default) of the demo

I've been soloing a lot recently because I've been getting pingspikes that make me teleport across rooms minus half of my health and pretty much all my deaths are because some crawlers I didn't see blocked my path while I was backing up or maneuvering around some zeds

Metrohunter
Sep 30, 2009

ponzicar posted:

As long as we're lifting ideas from TF2, I'd like the support class to be able to build sentry guns and ammo dispensers.

please make the SWAT's grenade a deployable sentry gun

Metrohunter
Sep 30, 2009

make the grenade launcher a tier 2 weapon alongside c4 and make the 6-shot grenade launcher the new t3

Metrohunter
Sep 30, 2009

one of the weapon categories in the shop before it got updates was electric weapons so i'm going to be very sad if we don't have some kind of super-taser

Metrohunter
Sep 30, 2009

literally paydaygate all over again

Metrohunter
Sep 30, 2009

Propaganda Hour posted:

It's all cosmetic so...no, not like Crimefest at all.

that's what I get for not reading

Metrohunter
Sep 30, 2009

Is there an option to bind movement to the numpad yet? My left-handed friend is wondering why it isn't in still, if that's still the case.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Metrohunter
Sep 30, 2009

tripwire should call up fatshark and get us a vermintide crossover tbh