Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cerepol
Dec 2, 2011

What the poo poo is this "Coming Soon" business?!?!?!?!

why won't they take my lodsamoneh

EDIT: Sorry the impatience got to me. I sincerely apologize!

Cerepol fucked around with this message at 18:04 on Apr 21, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cerepol
Dec 2, 2011

Where are the configs located?

Also will there be a separate option for ironsights sensivity at some point?

Cerepol
Dec 2, 2011

Akumos posted:

My East Coast(Miami) server is up. The name is "~Goon Floor 2~", so if you filter by name it will always be at the very bottom of the list under the Zs, easy to find.

I have it on default settings for now but we can change it to 10 wave or hard later. Might wanna add it to the OP, it's nice to have a passworded server just for us right now. I can give some people admin or whatever later.

This is a public forum btw. Not sure if the paywall is up, if it's not anyone can see this post.

Cerepol
Dec 2, 2011

Need 2 more rad dudes for the ~Goon Floor 2~ server!

Cerepol
Dec 2, 2011

I know they aren't rely looking for gameplay additions atm. But I was thinking a grenade upgrade for the commando could be either an area of increased damage or an area that increases damage. Either way it ties into commando as leader directing the troops. Please give commando some love!

Cerepol
Dec 2, 2011

Is it possible to put a button to change your perk. I accidently changed perk when I was checking out my support welding experience mid-game. Caught me by surprise the next round.

Cerepol
Dec 2, 2011

Guillermus posted:

Still not there, but how good/bad is the health regen perk for support?

Inverse of how good your Medic is. Good Medic? Bad Perk; Bad Medic? Bad Perk; No Medic? Meh Perk;

It's not a large amount of regen only like 2 HP per 2-3 seconds.

Cerepol
Dec 2, 2011

So when do dropped weapons despawn?

Cerepol
Dec 2, 2011

gently caress all that

Give the berserker as a perk a floodlight lantern. He needs to be a bright glowing beacon that shows the evil surrounding him.

Cerepol
Dec 2, 2011

Kikas posted:

So am I the only one who thinks that they made the Medic Rifle so poo poo on purpose? Medic is kinda superpowered at the moment, and I think that the AR is just there to be a trap for people who think that "more expensive = better" along with the Eviscerator. With how absolutely insanely good the pistol, shotgun and especially the SMG for the medic are, there is no real reason to pick up the AR. You'd be better off with AA12.

I like the AR quite well. Shoots good clears trash, large ammo pool and most importantly can rapid fire 3 healing darts with a fourth 1/2 sec behind them. I dislike the shotgun strongly due to low pellet count, poo poo penetration, low ammo pool also reqs 50 per dart

Cerepol
Dec 2, 2011

I want a top tier commando weapon with huge mag count so I can mag dump all day e'rry day.

It's annoying how getting better weapons as a commando means you have to be more stingy. Why can't I just Spray N' Pray.

Cerepol
Dec 2, 2011

LuciferMorningstar posted:

God forbid we try to use language correctly.

Well many characters in this here game can plausibly not give a gently caress about the right term. Almost like they have something else in their mind.

Cerepol
Dec 2, 2011

How is the removal of acceleration still regulated to editing an ini file!

Cerepol
Dec 2, 2011

Laputanmachine posted:

Internal testing. Come on, we've been over this.

All good changes tested badly internally were removed.

However good news is that resistence buffs to the head tested well internally and have been pushed to live instead.

Cerepol
Dec 2, 2011

Why does Gunslinger feel like such utter poo poo.

Does he desperately need his perks?

Cause on hard not being able to 1 click headshoot the gorefasts with the 500 seems wrong.

Cerepol
Dec 2, 2011

On that note, is there a recommended way to get yourself levels now?

Cerepol
Dec 2, 2011

The .500 does 150 damage base. It absolutely headshots Gorefasts. Pretty sure it bodyshots them too, once your level is high enough. It does not, however, do the same for Husks and Sirens, and that's a travesty IMO.

I was just playing my level 5 gunslinger and gorefast was taking 2 shots. I was getting the 1xp bonus for each shot so in sure they were headshots.

Cerepol
Dec 2, 2011

I just went and tested the .500, off-perk (to make sure I don't get any damage bonuses). It does, in fact, kill a Gorefast with one headshot.

Also, I just tried out the T2 SWAT for the first time. What the hell was TWI thinking? Worse sights, a smaller mag, and worse select fire options in exchange for... slightly more damage? Uh-huh. Yeah.

Maybe the server I was on then. It was an expanded 12 slot server but there were only 5 people on

Cerepol
Dec 2, 2011

It is starting to feel good again.

Though all these swats is making leveling up Sharpshooter a bit of a pain.

Cerepol
Dec 2, 2011

Don't worry there is a lot less to be angry about these days.

though the blocking is aggravating on basically only gore fasts. They are able to reach players much more often.

Cerepol
Dec 2, 2011

MP7 got a slight damage buff but also got a 25% increase in mag size and a 33% increase in mag cost!

Cerepol
Dec 2, 2011

clockworkjoe posted:

I wish they would balance for more than 6 players. It can clearly handle a few dozen players on a good server. I want to see D day except I'm the German with the machine gun and the allies are Zeds :getin:

They are launching on consoles. Probably want to keep it consistent and all that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cerepol
Dec 2, 2011

Flipswitch posted:

SWAT has bullet resistance in its stats... does that only work vs bosses? or does it work against Husks too?

Husks shoot fire not bullets.