Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Has Not Actually Done Cocaine

MadBimber posted:

tripwire now that mad max is out I need harpoon guns. good on you for the flamethrower

Well they did have the Harpoon Bomb gun in the first game, maybe it'll be one of Demolition's weapons(it or the Seeker Six Rocket Launcher would probably make for a good Starting weapon for the class, as they'd probably be easier to tweak for Wave 1 balance than if they made the M-79 the starting weapon for the class, assuming they don't decide to be boring and give it a rifle with an underslung launcher as the starting weapon, or come up with something completely new instead), also I'm not the only one who wouldn't be surprised if they made Pipe Bombs into Demolition's special grenade type right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Ramsus posted:

Predicting demo starting weapon to be a select fire rifle with a grenade launcher attached to it with about 5 nades.
I really hope that's not the route they go, cause that would be incredibly boring, part of the reason I suggested maybe using the Seeker Six as the starter gun is that while it's strong enough to be good for Trash cleaning(in KF1 it kills Clots in 1-2 shots, and Gorefasts in 2-3 normally), individual rockets wouldn't be strong enough to kill tougher enemies easily, and while you could fire off a full six shot barrage to blow up a Siren or Husk quickly(or to knock a Scrake or Fleshpound on it's rear end so you can run away from it as it has a ton of knockback built into it) that's also using an entire clip on one enemy so you have to be careful with it even if it has a large ammo capacity for an explosive weapon

Propaganda Hour posted:

Give the demo a Horzine tech SMG that's like the needler from halo but with slightly larger splash aoe.
That could be neat

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Ruggington posted:

DEAD ON

*does a spinning flip over a scrake and rips its spine out*

Really hope for Martial Artist instead of a Knife equivalent, you just use your fists and feet, and by max level you punch hard enough to knock a Bloat's stomach out in one clean chunk, or punch a Clot in the head hard enough that it goes flying with enough force to kill another Clot

drrockso20 fucked around with this message at 01:41 on May 20, 2015

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

basically, except any body parts sent flying in that manner would deal damage to any other Zeds they hit(maybe have a perk tied to it, heck there's a lot of goofy abilities that would make good perks for your fists, like say a Level 5 perk that grants a chance to stun to your fists that goes up the higher your level, or a Level 10 Perk that makes Zeds explode when you kill them with your fists[dealing a small amount of damage to any nearby Zeds] or a Level 20 perk that gives a slight auto-kill chance to your attacks, basically go full Fist of The North Star and/or Hamon with the Martial Artist)

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Phrasing posted:

I hope it isn't a martial artist at all.

we already know that's probably what the class is going to be, do it it being referred to as that in game files, and that the Katana is one of it's weapons, so at minimum it's going to get the more finesse requiring Melee weapons that the Berserker had in KF1, but hopefully we'll be able to punch the crap out of Zeds as well

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

HellCopter posted:

I just want someone, somewhere, to get a guaranteed maximum-gib attack.

most likely it'll be Demolition who gets that honor, although if they end up giving SWAT a big honking Machine Gun or something I could see them reaching that potential(depending on what Flamebug gets, they're also a candidate)

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Section Z posted:

Useless Dragon speculation and/or wishlist time!

So, even the Berzerker has a ranged weapon. Most likely the Dragon will have at least one ranged weapon as well, but what?

Exploding Shuriken, TIA.

I'm reminded of this one video I saw years ago about a fictional martial art that centered around the use of exploding knives, it was pretty hilarious, unfortunately I've never been able to find it again(thinking about it, the real world WASP Injection Knife would make for a good Melee weapon for the Demoltion class)

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Takes No Damage posted:

And instead of grenades they throw a carpet of caltrops that DoT / bleed zeds for area denial.

Maybe instead of grenades they key a sort of Super Punch to that slot, ridiculously powerful but short ranged(like it'll vaporize anything below a Scrake or Fleshpound, and heavily damage and stagger them)

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Abandoned Toaster posted:

It was. It's got a history behind it, and I think someone said Hans actually has the symbol in his chest too.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Sun_%28occult_symbol%29

now I want to see enemies from the 2009 Wolfenstein game to be ported into KF2 in a mod(maybe the weapons as well, cause that game had really satisfying weapons, only real weak point to it's arsenal is not having a Shotgun)

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

FaustianQ posted:

The problem with a Saiga and M4 being available to the Support is that they occupy the same space in a sense (semiauto shotgun), and in most cases the Saiga will be doing the M4s job better. I mean maybe you could cripple the hell out of the M4, drop the weight and price point a ton and it might work with the Saiga as the better but costlier, heavier semiauto which competes with the AA12.

Say the M4 is down to 4-5 rounds, weighs 4 and it's burst output is 50% higher than the pump action - maybe make the switch speed for an M4 the highest of the shotguns so even late game it feels like a quick panic weapon. The Saiga can then have 50% increase in damage over the AA12 for it's smaller mag but much faster reload, and justify an 8 weight.

Also speaking of shotguns, and the possibly cobbled together appearance of the Firebugs weapons so far, can I suggest a replacement for the Mossy the class had with the a gun which would make Supports envious?

The Winchester Liberator

Maybe a replacement for the flare gun too depending on balance.

the Firebug's default gun is probably going to be either the Flare Gun or the MAC-10(assuming that goes to one of it's old KF1 guns and not the Caulk N Burn that is), while it's melee is probably going to be the Fire Ax, and it's grenade is going to be an Incendiary Grenade(although I'd much rather it be a Molotov Cocktail as those look cooler)

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Gromit posted:

Not relevant to any conversation, I want to be able to shoot the chandeliers down in Manor and have them squash zeds.

there needs to be more interactive map hazards like that in KF2, it'd be awesome

Magres posted:

Given that the Firebug seems to have jury-rigged as heck weapons, giving them molotovs instead of incendiary grenades just makes sense.

yeah it really does

FaustianQ posted:

Adding a new weapon is a lot of effort, granted, but it was a suggestion based on what the weapon actually offered over the M4. I don't personally have to like the Saiga to actually note how it's functionally different compared to the M4 (magazine fed as opposed to tube fed), and how it's quite different from the M500, and how the similarity in feed between the M4 and M500 is a complaint. Go be mad at something real.

Isn't the Flamethrower also going to get classed for it? I'm not going to speculate beyond the two weapons for the class so far, but the Caulkthrower gives the impression they might want to move towards pure incendiary choices rather than tacked on choices ala MAC-10 - something like a shotgun or a flare gun could stay because of it's ability to throw incendiaries. They likely already have pretty much their entire list of weapons panned out by now though, I just dropped the Liberator as a suggestion while looking for shotgun variants and the quad barrel shotgun looked :krad: as hell and I immediately thought of the flare gun.

Plus, if speculation is correct, the MAC-10 might be classified as an SMG for the SWAT class.

Flamethrower is probably going to be either the Firebug's equivalent to the Hunting Shotgun or to the M4, also hopefully they'll keep the Husk Gun as the highest tier Firebug gun, but make it better than it was in KF1(cause while it was pretty decent, I found the Flamethrower with a Flare Gun in reserve to be more useful overall, especially since the Flamethrower is amazingly cheap for it's trash destroying ability)

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Section Z posted:

Considering the current price point of 1,100, it is reasonably safe to say it is intended as the Tier 3 weapon over the Tier 2. Why, it even weighs 8, the same as the M4 :downs:

Yup.

I'll admit I have yet to actually play KF2(laptop ain't strong enough to run it, at least going off the Systems Requirement Labs site's recommendations) so I had forgotten how expensive the Flamethrower is

also I'd say the odds are pretty good that Firebug will be one of if not the first class added once they start putting more of them in(since it already has one of it's weapons in the game, and it's definitely one of the classes that will probably need a lot EAS testing to get it properly balanced) along with Martial Artist(which also already has a weapon in the game, and they can't really fully balance the Berserker until both Melee classes are in the game to balance them out between each other)

and lastly it'd be really fun once all the classes are in the game to see how well a team with one of each class in it would do on the higher difficulties

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

QwertySanchez posted:

They haven't revealed anything for SWAT yet but when they do I hope it's tacticlol as gently caress.

I really hope they give it a Riot Shield as a weapon choice(make it the Tier 2 choice), also it's Tier 4 weapon should be a big F-Off machine gun or something(probably the M240/FN MAG), cause there really needs to be a proper machine gun in the game, that was always one of the biggest weak points of KF1's arsenal(closest they had was the FN FAL), that and not having a Sniper Rifle that wasn't stupidly expensive in both buying the gun itself and it's ammo

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Azran posted:

There's going to be 10 classes though :v:

that's what I mean, do some 10 player games Highlander style

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Literal Nazi Furry posted:

SWAT is getting an MP5, MP7, and a P90

I already knew about the P90, but man having SWAT just be SMGs is really underwhelming

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Literal Nazi Furry posted:

it really just makes me wonder what the class bonuses are gonna be like to compensate for the low damage weapons. I have a feeling that might be what makes the class interesting.

plus the medic smg is fun and a class based around making weapons like that viable on their own is something I can get onboard with

hopefully they'll give it some really interesting bonuses, and there's still one of it's guns, plus it's Grenade type and melee weapon to be revealed so it isn't quite doomed to be bland yet

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Serious Frolicking posted:

I'm still hoping that they get the fire axe as one of their buyable perk weapons and that it is an axe which is on fire.

Now I want Axe Cop to be added as a playable skin

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

So does the Microwave Gun just set things on fire or will it make Zeds it kills explode like an over cooked hot dog?

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

I'm going to take that as a yes so woo, all the more reason to either get a dedicated desktop computer for gaming, or try and figure out how to upgrade the internals of an Acer Aspire 2742 to be good enough to run KF2 on halfway decent settings

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Mexicat posted:

Well they did release a few weapon packs in KF1 with weapons that were insanely better like the exploding harpoon gun that could kill the patriarch in like 3 shots...

The Harpoon Gun would make for a decent Tier 1 Gun for Demolitions if properly balanced, that or that Multi-Shot Rocket Launcher(that gun is a really effective way of blowing up trash in KF1 without using more precious ammo or using an off-perk gun)

Also one of Demolition's perks should allow for effective Explosive Jumping without killing yourself in the process

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Azran posted:

For guns just get the S.T.A.L.K.E.R community into this :v:

I'd love to see what new zeds they have in mind. Something like the Stalkers from Dead Space would own. Think sneaky zombie raptors that hunt in packs while peeking around corners.

I have some ideas for new variants for existing Zed types, I'll have to dig out the text file I had that in...

Magres posted:

Make the Zweihander always available but it's a giant ugly dollar bill if no one has the Chivalry dude :v:

PURELY COSMETIC

Also if you don't have Chivalry and enjoy fun actiony dudesmashing then you're missing out

I have Chivalry but can't play it due to my laptop being a comparative toaster(can't do KF2 either which sucks)

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Carecat posted:

An RPG but no rotary grenade launcher this time? The single shot launchers are hardly quick.

Personally I'd have preferred one of the lower tier weapons to have been the Seeker 6 Rocket Launcher, cause that's a fun weapon for trash removing purposes, hopefully we'll get a KF2 version some day

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Alkydere posted:

I honestly wonder what the Gunslinger's tier 1 weapon will be. Will they just give him the 9mm and apply the buffs, or a unique version with a longer mag or is dual-wielded? I mean they can't give him both a normal 9mm and a dual 9mm since that would be silly. You end up with two (well, three) weapons that share the same ammo but have separate ammo pools, or you end up with an inferior "why am I even using this?" version of the weapon with the same ammo pool.

I figure the Tier 1 gun will be the Revolver, Tier 2 some sort of machine pistol(like transplant the MAC-10 over to them), and Tier 3 & 4 will be some sort of Stupidly Huge Pistol meant for killing bears & rhinos and a gimmicky Horzine pistol of some sort(which tier each would be in is another thing entirely)

Come to think about it, what sort of Melee weapon and Grenade would the Gunslinger have anyways?

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Section Z posted:

Well, that is a hell of a lot of cool poo poo in those notes. Shame there are a few nitpicks to go with all the new things.

Still, 99% of those patch notes look pretty sweet.

Yeah I have to agree the ammo changes sound like hot garbage designed to add artificial difficulty for no good reason except to punish players of lower skill level(this is coming from someone who never plays above Beginner in KF1 cause I always found it too punishing and unfun at higher difficulties, so I can tell that I wouldn't be enjoying these changes)

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Skoll posted:

They want to make people more dependent on pistols to start out, and then have them gradually upgrade their gear with the waves. They want T4 weapons like the SCAR, etc to be situational only (which imo sucks). The ammo nerfs basically make it to where you shouldn't even bother with an AK ( and I won't especially now considering I use the Single Shot perk and AK only has burst and full auto ), so I'm stuck using the Bullpup for the majority of the game like it's KF 1 again.

I can understand TWI wants to craft a challenging and fun experience but if you're going the route of "more shiney KF 1" then you probably should have just ported KF1 into Unreal 3?

I'm of the opinion that "Challenge" in a video game should be an extremely distant second place to Fun, and these changes don't sound fun at all, heck it sounds like even Normal would be too annoying to play as it currently is

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

yeah overall the only things this patch seems to have gotten right in any way was fixing up Berzerker, fixing up some of Commando's things(which is screwed up by the ammo nerfs), and the Microwave Gun & Demo weapons, everything else is just outright bollocks

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Taffer posted:

Yeah not everyone is gonna have a flashlight. But if you have a medic and one other flashlight you can manage. It's spooky and that is awesome.

personally I don't like that, those kind of scenarios just lead to me getting stressed out as that's how my body processes long periods of dread and terror(part of the reason I never finished Dead Space 1 despite liking it for the most part)

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Alkydere posted:

Deadspace 1 was spooky? I just remember DS1 being "jumpscare theater". 2 was the one where they got some writers who could do more than just body horror and jump scares.

Anyways, I dunno if the lighting will get revamped but I'm pretty sure Catacombs is gonna get a bit of a revamp relatively quickly. Pubs have figured out there's a stairway they can camp and have all the enemies come at them from the front outside of a light dusting of clots and crawlers.

admittedly DS1 was mostly spooky due to it's ambient soundtrack, which would wear at my nerves after a half hour or so and make me a nervous wreck

also some people might crucify me for this, but I think the game would be better if Camping were actually a consistently viable tactic(at least until Scrakes and Fleshpounds start showing up), or at least get rid of teleporting completely for Zeds(unless they get stuck or there's only like 1-5 Zeds left and some of them are on the other side of the map, and even then they should be ported a reasonable distance away from anyone, and behind any doors that might be welded), it makes Welding completely pointless(I'm also of the opinion that making doors permanently breakable is also a terrible idea)

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Alkydere posted:

Honestly I'm just surprised that the Demo doesn't get a shotgun loaded with 12g frag rounds or something. I mean "yet another shotgun" is kinda silly but the demo desperately needs a trash killer for those moments between "Yay! Fleshpound! Hello juicy experience!" and "Hello giant horde!", but the cluster pistol doesn't really fill that role, at least not very well.

A few more level-up perks would be rather helpful as well though.

really if Demo needs a Trash removal weapon they should bring back either the Harpoon Launcher, or the Seeker Six Rocket Launcher, both are pretty good at that task since they both have large ammo pools

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Alkydere posted:

Oh yeah, but in KF1 you were likely to get good weapons. Nothing extreme, but the LAR or hand cannon was the equivalent of a T2 or T3 weapon and incredibly solid even if it was off perk. Here though we get varmint rifles, heavy pump actions or krovels. Other kits starting gear. The LAR was only starting gear in KF1 after you ground out a few levels.

Honestly I'd like either we get no weapon drops in KF2 or we get T2 drops with the rare T3, then I'd seriously consider them something other than money pickups. Unfortunately that seems to go against Tripwire's current "vision".

I'll admit I'm starting to really dislike a lot of aspects of Tripwire's "Vision" for KF2, admittedly that's from an outsider's perspective(only way I'm playing this game outside of an Internet Cafe, is either me getting a proper gaming computer, or getting a PS4 and waiting for the console release)

Psion posted:

I never played KF1 but I like the idea of rockets and harpoons, so, yes

next time it's on sale you should grab it, if only to mess around with some of it's stuff(would love it if the KF2 Goon group did the occasional KF1 event so I could play with you guys), also while they aren't the most efficient weapons(especially above Beginner which is my preferred difficulty in KF1 for multiple reasons) both the Harpoon Gun, and the Seeker Six Rocket Launcher are pretty fun to use(especially since the S6 has a secondary fire function that shoots it's entire clip at once, which is very useful at times)

Skoll posted:

You poor man.

I'm in agreement there

also I need someone to make some more gifs showing things getting blown up by the Microwave Gun(one for each type of Zed should suffice), also if you kill Hans with the Microwave, does he do the explosion thing like normal Zeds?

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

gnome7 posted:

I can confirm, if you kill Hans with the microwave gun he just pops into a bucket of blood and all his bits disappear, just like with normal zeds. I kinda wish his metal bits didn't disappear too, that'd be a great touch.

neat, and assuming it's possible to do without causing performance issues, I'm sure that'd be something they'd fix eventually if they get the chance

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Perestroika posted:

Honestly, the Commando's weapons could do with a bit more diversification all around. Right now they're pretty much just straight upgrades that all fulfill pretty much exactly the same role and never really give you any incentive or opportunity to mix up your playstyle at all. All other classes seem to have at least one weapon that at least somewhat breaks the mold and switches things up, and it's probably most visible with the demo and firebug now.

I'm not entirely sure what's to be done about it, but there's sure to be a way. Perhaps give the AK a drum mag together with a lower accuracy to turn it into a bullethose to pile on the damage from up close. Or take a page from the microwave gun and add some fun high-techy bits to one or several of them. Go full ZF-1 if you have to :science: : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0T6ANbL3SMw

if it weren't for the fact that it's likely to be part of the SWAT perk I'd say give them a Gatling Gun, or maybe even a fancy prototype Metal Storm gun; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFjGbOyd2ek

widespread posted:

Better idea: Give Commando the M4 M203. I mean, why not at this point.

that's also a good idea, although the grenades would need to be weakened a bit to avoid stepping on the Demo's feet too much(maybe make so it does relatively low damage for a grenade, but it'll stun and/or knockback just about anything within it's explosion radius, making Zeds into perfect targets to be torn apart by your own bullets, as well as your teammates' shots)

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Section Z posted:

Make the M4 fire your frag grenades, using your normal grenade pool, same damage. But contact explosive.

As for SWAT, like I've said before my entire (petty) :airquote: "worry" is that they will end up ala Medic SMG and need multiple headshots to kill trash to make up for large clips or something. That and I'm praying for a real trash clearing grenade instead of the Zerker grenade's brother with a Flashbang. Canceling rages is great and all but I want trash to actually DIE when hit by the boom, not see a dozen clots wandering around electrified and mildly annoyed where literally every other grenade would have killed them outright.

that's a good idea, personally I'm hoping that they get a good variety of weapons, we know already thanks to digging around in the files that they're getting the P90 as a weapon(probably either their Tier 1 or Tier 2 weapon), I think the way their weapons should look is like this;

Melee Weapon: either a Riot Baton or a Cow Prod

Grenade: either a Stun Grenade that actually functions like a real one(as in if it explodes right next to you it can severely injure you, if not outright kill you), or a Pepper Spray grenade(not too sure what it'd do though, although I kinda like the idea of it making Zeds more vulnerable to fire, since I remember reading stories about people who get tasered after getting sprayed sometimes catch on fire)

Tier 1 Weapon: P90

Tier 2 Weapon: Riot Shield(can equip either Melee weapon or 9mm pistol with it, however can't aim down sights with it)

Tier 3 Weapon: Riot Shotgun(fires Slug Rounds, has an alternate fire where you load a Breaching Round into the gun and fire it, which has piss poor range, but will vaporize anything that isn't a Scrake, Fleshpound, or Boss enemy that's hit by it)

Tier 4 Weapon: Hand Held M134 Minigun

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

The Jumpoff posted:

Sounds like a Sharpshooter T4 weapon to me. :getin:

that reminds me, if we get the M99 again, it better be priced at a level that actually makes sense, cause that gun is stupidly expensive(both for the gun itself and it's ammo), and was way too heavy to be practical as well

Skoll posted:

The ammo pool for that minigun would have to be insane.

I figure it'd have somewhere between 500 to 1000 rounds(obviously it'd have a lower fire rate than a real minigun would so it wouldn't use all it's ammo in 5 seconds), it'd be one of those cases where the gun is both really expensive(like at least half again whatever the current priciest weapon is, maybe even twice as much), and really heavy(like you'd have only 2-3 free weight left after taking it), also it'd slow you down a lot(so there's a bit of risk to using this thing)

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

az posted:

Questioner, could you please check the Microwave wrt Perks for me? It's using the "microwave" damage type and all the firebug perks only reference fire and explosive damage. I want to know if the mcg gets anything from them.

I found four swat weapons in the files before and you're far faaar away from reality ;)

This is correct but also use the stab attack (default key v) when fighting big guys because scrakes, pounds and hans are either resistant to slash (primary and alt fire) or weak to pierce (stab). It also does more damage than primary fire, however slightly slower compared to combos.

hmm I was only aware of the P90, what were the other ones?

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

az posted:

^^I used the medic smg and played offspec medic while waiting for things to rpg. After that I shelved demo until they do something else with it.

Let's talk about the real reason C4 is not very good right now. C4 has a hardcoded trigger that if a zed took any explosive damage within 3 seconds, C4 damage to that zed is reduced by a whooping 50%. And this "may" be stacking, ie. first C4 comes in at 50%, second at 25%, third at 12.5% etc. Somebody really hated pipebombs at twi.

Yeah I didn't check back last night. Please keep this in spoiler tags because some people rather not be spoiled yet :p

From voice files 3 months ago, so maybe subject to change.

Mp7

Mp5

P90

Kriss Vector

Man that might be the blandest weapon selection I've ever seen, if that's really the final selection for SWAT than they better get some other really neat stuff, cause otherwise it looks like it'd just be a tankier Commando or a more shooty Support

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

okay since KF2 is on Free to Play for this Weekend, I'm going to see if it'll run at all on my laptop, beyond fiddling in the Menu, are there any things I should muck around with in the INI files to get it to run as smoothly on my toaster of a laptop as possible?

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

so I'm trying to start KF2 so I can both start tweaking the settings that can be messed with in menu, and get the ini files made so I can tweak even further, but when I start it it almost immediately crashes, and here's what the support response says;

Crash Report #278293

This error is typically associated with an incomplete or corrupt game install. It's highly recommended to verify your game cache in Steam. Right-click on KF2 in Steam Library > Properties > Local Files > Verify Integrity

unfortunately I've already done that and it says that everything's fine, so am I boned, cause I would really not like to have to delete everything and redownload it, cause that took forever(internet's been kinda spotty here today)

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

dorkasaurus_rex posted:

I finally got the Siren resistance perk and my enjoyment level with the Demo has gone up immensely. They should definitely get more nades overall as you level. And maybe a passive ammo bonus to all weapons/reload time per level? Demo is just too weak, but giving a ton of grenades and stuff as he leveled would help his up-close survivability a lot.

edit: also the class that reloads the most having no tac reload perk/reload speed bonus, lol.

played on a great Super Mario World level and still got perk progress, woop:

please timg that image, also I agree, maybe make it so Demo gets 3 more Grenades every 5 levels or something?(and have that apply to Grenade Pistol as well)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Skoll posted:

Have any of you actually even seen a Gyrojet fired? It's not a loving explosive. It's literally just a rocket propelled bullet that's awkward to handle and reload aim. Rounds for it today are about $50 bucks a pop as well, assuming you can find any. There's even a carbine version of it, but it was such an impractical weapon that there is seriously little wonder it never caught on. I think there may have been just one in Vietnam and I doubt it was used in combat.

The real reason the Gyrojet failed had more to do with shoddy manufacturing than anything, properly made rounds were actually really effective(well assuming it's not a point blank shot, Gyrojets still have issues at ranges before the rocket fully ignites), most rounds that were manufactured tended to be flawed in some manner or another though, often leading to rounds underperforming