Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

khy posted:

No goon server? I looked in PGS and saw nothing.
The only one I remember is this one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Alkydere posted:

Turning the corner to see a giant cluster of trash is the BEST feeling as a Support. Why yes, I would LOVE 50+ experience from a single click of the starting pump-action boomstick.
I get this feeling with nades as well. 80 xp from an incredibly satisfying explosion.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

So apparently, if I don't enter in the password in console, I don't get the pop-up that lets me enter it anymore, it will just refuse to connect me. What's the format with the password?

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

dorkasaurus_rex posted:

Hans is not fun to fight In My Humble Opinion
I find it fun to RP Hans as an Auschwitz guard and my squadron as rebelling inmates. Perhaps not historically accurate, but I'll be damned if it doesn't add a bit of flavor to the fight.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

HellCopter posted:

People should stop thinking of Hans' grabs as "heals" and more as "opportunities to shoot the guy while I run in a circle." They're really more like breathers than attacks.
Oh my goodness you ignorant sap.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

dorkasaurus_rex posted:

Only thing that makes Commando good right here
2. Commando is the closest class to cawwadooty, so it will drag the kids in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

closeted republican posted:

Manor looks loving awesome so far. Great job!
God, I loved Manor. I can't wait for it and kf_crash to come back.